简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
California Pizza Kitchen(加利福尼亚比萨饼屋)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月29日08:03:06 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-22

【Aiden in English】

Pizza is the most famous and popular food in the USA. It is so delicious and cheap that a slice of bread with tomato sauce and cheese makes a gentleman like me go nuts and I could eat pizza all day. I experienced it at California Pizza Kitchen in Plymouth Meeting Mall today. There simple pizza is turned into a work of art.

Today's crazy, colorful pizza was the Spicy Chipotle Chicken Mexican Pizza. It consisted of corn, peppers, olives, onion, chicken, and beans, sprinkled on top of a cheese pizza. With sophisticated layers and rich texture, this pizza was very appetizing and alluring to my sense of taste. Compared to the best selling combo pizza at Costco, it looked at least 50 times fancier and tasted very unique in flavor. What's more, California Pizza Kitchen transformed the plain, creamy, and regular pizza into a whole new taste. It was so defying that it didn't even taste like a pizza anymore.

But pizza is pizza, and I just love pizza no matter how different.

【红霞译文】

比萨饼堪称美国最著名最流行的食物,物美价廉,丁点大的面团抹上西红柿酱和奶酪足以叫我这样的堂堂男子汉抓狂,百吃不厌。今天我在宾州普利茅斯集会商城“加利福尼亚比萨饼屋”品尝其烹饪菜肴时深感如此,一张再简单不过的面饼活脱脱地被演绎成一件艺术品。

面对眼前诱人悦目的比萨饼,源自墨西哥风味的契普拉辣子鸡抢尽风头,它用玉米、辣椒、橄榄、洋葱、鸡肉和豆类制品点缀事先洒满奶酪的面饼表皮之上,层次复杂质感丰富,这种比萨饼既开胃又爽口,比起“好市多”特别叫卖的荤素百烩比萨饼至少花哨了五十倍以上,而且风味独特。更为重要的是,“加利福尼亚比萨饼屋”打破常规,把本来单调油腻的普通比萨饼做成口感新颖的美味佳肴,令人难以置信天下怎么会有这般好吃的比萨饼。

可是,比萨饼毕竟是比萨饼,无论好坏贵贱,我就是喜爱吃比萨饼。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 周末附加题:国画的散点透视比西画的单