简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
GHCS Camp—Yo Yo-1(光华中文学校夏令营抖空竹之一)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月02日07:25:01 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-07-16

【Aiden in English】

I used to think that Yo-Yo didn't need skill until today I learned it @ Guang Hua Chinese Summer Camp. Boy, it is so wrong. The Chinese Yo-Yo is probably even harder than any Yo-Yo you've ever experienced.

First off, the Chinese Yo-Yo has two discs connected with a smooth thick bar in the center. The idea is to spin the Yo-Yo by pulling a rope hooked up with two sticks used for the handle. This comes to the easy part. The not-so-easy part is when you try to do tricks by throwing the Yo-Yo up and catching it. Our Yo-Yo instructor, Eric did something I've never seen before. He threw the Yo-Yo up in the air, made a shape with the string, and caught it while it's still spinning. He looked like a magician, except with no trickery.

The Chinese Yo-Yo has so many more features than the one of the US. It performs tricks or uses it like a jump rope. There are so many more to do and explore. It seems hard, but worth giving it a try. You never know what the Yo-Yo happens if you don't try.

【红霞译文】

我一向以为抖空竹没什么了不得的,直到今天在宾州光华中文学校夏令营实打实学习玩的技巧,天哪,我这才发现其实并非简单。比起其它悠悠球的玩法,中国式的大概难度更大。

首先,中国的空竹两头带有两个圆形转盘,中间靠一根光滑结实的棍子将它们串在一起,双手通过牵拉套在上面的绳子带动圆盘转动,当然这仅仅是玩耍的基本要领。其次,上抛空竹并在空中接空竹,需要相当的个人技巧。夏令营里埃里克教练的示范叫我大开眼界,他先将空竹扔向空中,然后再表演花样绳操,等快速旋转的空竹优哉游哉下落时,才动用手中那根扭动的绳子。他如同魔术师一般,只不过耶桁玩的不是挂羊头卖狗肉的把戏。

中式抖空竹比美式悠悠球有更多玩法,它可以变戏法或用来跳绳,还有其它用途有待你去体验发掘。虽说看上去复杂,但值得亲自上手一试,否则你确实无法了解抖空竹的秘笈所在。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 五四100年,为什么依然不知道尊重科学
2019: 好了好了, 全美53专业智商大公开, 物