設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 新 大 陸 > 帖子
路漫漫……
送交者: 朱蓬蓬 2005年04月05日14:43:54 於 [新 大 陸] 發送悄悄話

路漫漫……朱蓬蓬如今的人,走上人生的道路,也已經是有兩種不同的體會,一種是如願以償如魚得水,一種是焦頭爛額辛苦異常。我飽含着愛的心緒,作了許多次尋覓和探索,才發現,在我周圍所有的人,和我一樣,如願以償如魚得水的人,難得有一個,而焦頭爛額辛苦異常的人,卻比比皆是。心切切……誰人能理解;路漫漫……何處是終點?2004年8月13日晚9點28分,實在睡不着,翻身起來,遙望窗外的天空,不禁思緒連翩,就在電腦上打出了上面的一點想法。本來,這些想法是不值一提的,也是不打算給人看的,但由於自認為字裡行間包含着瀰漫的深情,儘管是塗鴉,仍捨不得把它消刪。唉!Cold here,,icy cold there.。You belong to neither,leaves have withered。真的是這樣,我在這裡感到一種寒意,你在那裡也許同樣受不了冰冷,樹葉快要凋零了,君要如何為自己作出歸屬呢?我經歷了許多遐想和心悸,波折和坎坷,那個Hot summer,Cheerful Cocktail。You took my hand。甚至danced along the crazy theme。酷熱的夏季,美妙的雞尾,以及那熱烈的旋轉的舞姿,都說明了什麼呢?是君的灑脫呢?還是我的痴情?有道是:“香徑留煙,蹀廊籠霧,個是蘇台春暮。翠袖紅妝,銷得人亡國故。開笑靨夷光何在,泣秦望差誰訴?嘆古來傾國傾城,最是蛾眉把人誤!丈夫峻贈俠骨,肯靡繞指,醉紅酣素?劍掃竹魔,任笑儒生酸腐。媸相如綠綺閒桃,陋宋玉彩箋偷賦。須信是子女柔腸,不向英雄譜。”這生活氣息中,Tearful smile,swallowed by the darkness.。含淚的微笑,被黑暗所吞沒。而另一番風景,You said,you would wait for me at the Alps side。呵!那阿爾卑斯山給我的嚮往,Snowflakes have melted into water, 怎麼能讓雪花融化時,we are no more together.。我們還不在一起呢? 但願有朝一日,用詩為證:“一番風鶴一番驚,閨閣幽情自不禁,舊恨乍隨流水逝,新愁又似白雲深。魚書寄去成空問,鴻信徒來莫慰心,留得貞風付官人,蘭房有日共調琴。”2004年8月13日晚9點28分,我實在睡不着,翻身起來,遙望窗外的天空,不禁思緒連翩,就在電腦上向虛無縹緲的世界傾吐。沒有想到的是,這些思緒原來竟是翁帆迷茫時的昵暔之語。2005年,翁帆已經成功了,而我呢?獨守的空房有誰來陪伴?我心目中的楊振寧在哪裡呢?2005年4月5日附:Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered.Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile.Something in your eyes,whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out。 Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail.You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing.Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme。 Light vied with wine,elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together。 Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart。I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment.I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same。 My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride,yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell! The bell died in the patter of rain,from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain.Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered。 Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2002: 齊色人生
2002: