设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 新 大 陆 > 帖子
路漫漫……
送交者: 朱蓬蓬 2005年04月05日14:43:54 于 [新 大 陆] 发送悄悄话

路漫漫……朱蓬蓬如今的人,走上人生的道路,也已经是有两种不同的体会,一种是如愿以偿如鱼得水,一种是焦头烂额辛苦异常。我饱含着爱的心绪,作了许多次寻觅和探索,才发现,在我周围所有的人,和我一样,如愿以偿如鱼得水的人,难得有一个,而焦头烂额辛苦异常的人,却比比皆是。心切切……谁人能理解;路漫漫……何处是终点?2004年8月13日晚9点28分,实在睡不着,翻身起来,遥望窗外的天空,不禁思绪连翩,就在电脑上打出了上面的一点想法。本来,这些想法是不值一提的,也是不打算给人看的,但由于自认为字里行间包含着弥漫的深情,尽管是涂鸦,仍舍不得把它消删。唉!Cold here,,icy cold there.。You belong to neither,leaves have withered。真的是这样,我在这里感到一种寒意,你在那里也许同样受不了冰冷,树叶快要凋零了,君要如何为自己作出归属呢?我经历了许多遐想和心悸,波折和坎坷,那个Hot summer,Cheerful Cocktail。You took my hand。甚至danced along the crazy theme。酷热的夏季,美妙的鸡尾,以及那热烈的旋转的舞姿,都说明了什么呢?是君的洒脱呢?还是我的痴情?有道是:“香径留烟,蹀廊笼雾,个是苏台春暮。翠袖红妆,销得人亡国故。开笑靥夷光何在,泣秦望差谁诉?叹古来倾国倾城,最是蛾眉把人误!丈夫峻赠侠骨,肯靡绕指,醉红酣素?剑扫竹魔,任笑儒生酸腐。媸相如绿绮闲桃,陋宋玉彩笺偷赋。须信是子女柔肠,不向英雄谱。”这生活气息中,Tearful smile,swallowed by the darkness.。含泪的微笑,被黑暗所吞没。而另一番风景,You said,you would wait for me at the Alps side。呵!那阿尔卑斯山给我的向往,Snowflakes have melted into water, 怎么能让雪花融化时,we are no more together.。我们还不在一起呢? 但愿有朝一日,用诗为证:“一番风鹤一番惊,闺阁幽情自不禁,旧恨乍随流水逝,新愁又似白云深。鱼书寄去成空问,鸿信徒来莫慰心,留得贞风付官人,兰房有日共调琴。”2004年8月13日晚9点28分,我实在睡不着,翻身起来,遥望窗外的天空,不禁思绪连翩,就在电脑上向虚无缥缈的世界倾吐。没有想到的是,这些思绪原来竟是翁帆迷茫时的昵暔之语。2005年,翁帆已经成功了,而我呢?独守的空房有谁来陪伴?我心目中的杨振宁在哪里呢?2005年4月5日附:Cold here, icy cold there. You belong to neither, leaves have withered.Your face is pale and blue, a tearful smile.Something in your eyes,whispers words of last good-bye. My heart sinks down, tears surge out。 Hot summer. Cheerful Cocktail.You took my hand. We fled into another world of band. You sat by my side, long hair tied behind, cool and killing.Smile floating on the lemonade, soft and smooth. How I was amazed. Your face looked like the cover of the magazine. My head spin. You led my hand, danced along the crazy theme。 Light vied with wine,elegance mixed with fragrance, laughing covered by greetings, the crowed was busy at handshaking. You stood there, eyes on me. I trembled at the sparkles, brighter than the light. A masterpiece from God, I felt dizzy. We were not near, yet we were together。 Days ended. You said, you would wait for me at the Alps side. We would ski against snowflakes dancing in the sky. I gave no answer but a good-bye to accompany your flight. Gone was the plane, I suddenly tasted my pain. I knew I had been silly and stupid, you were in my heart。I shouldn’t have hidden in the dark. I tried to forget your disappointment.I made believe sometime someday, I would tell you, I feel all the same。 My thought struggled at confessing, somehow hesitation ended in flinching. I continued my role of a fool, clinched to my maiden pride,yet secretly indulged in your promise of the white land -- snow measuring down to us, in your arms I am lifted up. The chiming of Christmas bell! The bell died in the patter of rain,from hell came the laughing of Satan at my brain.Tearful smile, swallowed by the darkness. How could I trace your hair to wipe your tears? My hands reached out, catching nothing but a raindrop, on a leaf that had withered。 Snowflakes have melted into water, we are no more together。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2002: 齐色人生
2002: