设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 新 大 陆 > 帖子
WoW is a very bad movie.
送交者: onetime 2005年07月06日14:03:42 于 [新 大 陆] 发送悄悄话

OK, maybe you haven't seen any sci-fi movies before, or you haven't seen any 'good' movies before. Here are some comments from Yahoo message.

~~~~~~~
Dear Alien High Council President,

I am a lowly pilot that was deployed to "Earth" via the lightning to get rid of the humans.
However, I found that my deadliest ray guns failed on cotton clothing but suprisingly melted steel and humans with high accuracy. Despite being bullet-resistant, I think our tentacles should be made axe-proof. Just slightly more, sir.

Also we seem to have some difficulties with our human suction device as a few people apparently figured out a way to defeat one, by simply "holding on" to each other. I propose we ????ute humans on mass instead of individually killing them with our mightiest "anal probing tentacles."
Also I request we re-calibrate our targeting mechanisms as one human easily seemed to dodge every single death ray at him.
Perhaps we should also make our 120 feet tripod walks outpace a 2 legged 6-foot tall human. We seem to have great difficulty catching people.

From captured earthlings, we found out these creatures have a procedure called a "Vaccination" before sending them to war. I highly recommend we assimilate these procedures before we are sent to war.

I also recommend we stop the practice of our sickened soldiers coughing on every other soldier because apparently we all got sick at the SAME EXACT time and shut down simulataneously.

I hope this letter reaches you, High-council President.

Also please re-configure our shields so that it suddenly doesn't turn off when the pilot gets ill.

Yours dearly,
Alien # 135-SZ35.

Just a few questions:
1. If you are plotting to take over a planet for millions of years, and you have technology beyond human imagination, don't you use that technology to make sure that the planet is habitable by your species... BEFORE YOU INVADE?!?!?
2. Are the aliens Red Sox fans? Boston seems untouched compared to very rural areas.
3. Does everyone HAVE TO LIVE? Even after they separate to make a run for it because they "Have to see"?
4. In all the geological surveys, oil drilling, underground pipe laying, etc, etc, we humans NEVER came across one of these dormant killing machines hidden beneath the Earth.
5. Why wait a million years to take over the planet? Did 999,999 B.C. not work out for ya?
6. In the end, I know the alien is dying as it's crawling out of it's capsule, BUT WHY NOT SHOOT IT ANYWAY? It just helped out killing 5M of your friends and family. Aren't you angry about that?

Uggh.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2004: 也谈女人贪财