設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 新 大 陸 > 帖子
車門上的坑
送交者: muon 2006年08月01日15:40:34 於 [新 大 陸] 發送悄悄話

一個事業有成的年輕公司主管,一邊正開着他的美洲豹(Jaguar)在街上高速行駛,一邊注意觀察前方是否有小孩跑來跑去。似乎發現有在人路邊停着的車子中間移動,他趕緊減慢速度。但是車子開過的時候,並沒有小孩出來,卻有一塊小石頭砸在車門上。

憤怒的司機猛踩剎車,把車倒回石頭飛出的那個地方。他跳出車子,一把抓住最近處的那個孩子,把他頂到旁邊停的車身上大喊,"怎麼回事?你叫什麼名字?你到底在幹什麼?那可是輛新車,你扔的石頭會讓我花好多錢來修理。你為什麼那麼干?"

那個小男孩連忙道歉:"對比起,請你不要生氣,我實在不知道還有什麼別的辦法。"他懇求道,"我扔石頭是因為沒人肯停下來..."

孩子說着眼淚就掉下來了。他用手指向一輛車子的後面,"那是我弟弟,"他說,"他拌倒在路邊摔出了輪椅,我沒法把他扶起來。"

男孩向吃驚的公司主管請求,"請問你能不能幫忙把他放回到輪椅上?他受了傷,對我來說他太重了。"

公司主管被深深的打動了。他趕緊把那個倒在地上的殘廢孩子抱上了輪椅,然後拿出手帕給他處理傷口。主管檢查一遍之後相信,這孩子傷勢不重很快會恢復。

"謝謝你,願上帝祝福你,"孩子感激地對這個幫助了他的陌生人說。不知道該說什麼,公司主管只是看着男孩在人行道上推着他的殘疾弟弟往家裡走去。

走回豪華美洲豹的幾步路顯得那麼漫長。車門上石頭砸出的坑很明顯,但是這個主管並沒有把車拿去修理。他把門上的坑作為對自己的一個提醒——"不要在人生中跑的太快,以至於人們不得不用扔石頭的辦法來引起你的注意。"

上帝對我們的靈魂低語,對我們的心靈說話。當我們沒有時間傾聽的時候,他只好對我們扔石頭。是否傾聽,這個選擇在我們自己。

THE BRICK

http://www.angelfire.com/tn/BishopsPage/Newsletter.html

A young and successful ????utive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, no children appeared. Instead, a brick smashed into the Jag's side door!
He slammed on the brakes and backed the Jag back to the spot where the brick had been thrown. The angry driver then jumped out of the car, grabbed the nearest kid and pushed him up against a parked car shouting,
"What was that all about and who are you? Just what the heck are you doing? That's a new car and that brick you threw is going to cost a lot of money. Why did you do it?" The young boy was apologetic. "Please, mister.. please, I'm sorry but I didn't know what else to do," he pleaded. "I threw the brick because no one else would stop..." With tears dripping down his face and off his chin, the youth pointed to a spot just around a parked car. "it's my brother," he said. "He rolled off the curb and fell out of his wheelchair and I can't lift him up."
Now sobbing, the boy asked the stunned ????utive, "Would you please help me get him back into his wheelchair? He's hurt and he's too heavy for me. Moved beyond words, the driver tried to swallow the rapidly swelling lump in his throat. He hurriedly lifted the handicapped boy back into the wheelchair, then took out a linen handkerchief and dabbed at the fresh scrapes and cuts. A quick look told him everything was going to be okay.
"Thank you and may God bless you," the grateful child told the stranger. Too shook up for words, the man simply watched the boy push his wheelchair-bound brother down the sidewalk toward their home It was a long, slow walk back to the Jaguar. The damage was very noticeable, but the driver never bothered to repair the dented side door. He kept the dent there to remind him of this message.
"Don't go through life so fast that someone has to throw a brick at you to get your attention!"
God whispers in our souls and speaks to our hearts. Sometimes when we don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at us.
It s our choice to listen or not.

Translate: Homer

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖