分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 新 大 陸 > 帖子
我永遠的情人節--紀念我們15周年結婚紀念
送交者: 職業 2008年02月13日16:07:35 於 [新 大 陸] 發送悄悄話

Always Valentine Day-For our fifteen anniversary

(5 mins, sorry for a lot of typo)

我和我先生已經15年長久的在一起了。從時空距離上看,我已經到達太陽系外的阿耳法星了--如果乘坐光速火箭的話;

It has been 15 years long, with my husband, a spatial-time distance that I could reach the alpha start out of the solar system if I am in a light-speed rocket.

我和我先生已經15年的老了,就像我後院成熟的桃樹一樣,隨時屆滿愛的果子。
It has been 15 years old, an adult peach tree at my back-yard that has been fullfiled the sweet fruits of love for every moment.

昨天,我在客廳裡面,任憑北美初春的太陽透過窗戶撒在我的臉上,看着桌子上他送我的情人節禮物和對面牆上我們結婚的紀念照片。

Yesterday, i was sitting in the living room, let the sun shine of the early spring through the window and spread on my face, and looking at the Valentine Day gift he just gave to me on the table and the potrait on the opposite wall: the picture of our wedding.

就好像昨天的昨天一樣。
Just like it was happened the day before yesterday.

15年阿,在我的心裏面像流水穿過鮮花盛開的河堤。
Fifteen years is just a moment like a river running in my heart with beautful flower on the bank.

那是17年前,我們在情人節舞會裡面第一次約會,一個毛頭小子窮博士生,我現在知道了,他是一個喜哈專家卻跳不了花兒滋。
It was 17 years ago, our first dating at the Valentine Day dancing party that I was girl to dance with him, a hadsom boy as a poor PhD student, and now I know he could be only in the Hip-Hop but not a Walce;

那是15年前,我們蜜月以後搬進了一居的平房帶着5000RMB 的存款;
It was 15 years ago, the first day after our honeymoon and moved in one bed room renting house of 300 square feet with $500 at our shared bank account;

那是12年前,他去了米鍋,讓我久等了11個月和他在陌生的土地上再會--我們15年婚姻中醉酒的分離;
It was 12 years ago, he left me to the US and I had wait 11 months for meeting him in a strange , the longest period we were separated in our 15 years marriage;

那應該是11年前,他在XX城雞場用他的300美元的輕騎兵把我借回了另外一個一居的阿怕特門特;
It was 11 years ago, we met at XX city regional airport and he took me to another one bed apartment with his old $300 Chaveler;

在9年前,我們在YY教會一起熟悉,接受主耶穌的愛;
It was 9 years ago, we baptized in YY church for our rejoice of loving Jesus;

8年前我們得到了西西,2年後,是鐵蛋兒;
It was about 8 years ago, we got first XiXi, and then two year later we got Tie Dan;

4年前,我們搬進了ZZ城海邊的豪寨和35尺的漁船;
It was about 4 years ago, we move in our new 6,000 sqt castle in the west ZZ-city beach and 35 feet boat;

上周,我們為家庭中第5個成員而爭吵:金瑞吹我?德國奸耳?還是他喜歡的板凳狗?
And it was last week, we were in argument of our fifth family member: a Golden Retriver, a Germany sharp ear or just a bench-dog as him perffered.

15年是18個月,5500天,13萬個小時,80個米林的秒鐘。
So 15 years are 180 months, 5,500 days, 130,000 hours and about 80 million seconds.
可我,卻仍在等着他的下一朵玫瑰。
But, I am still waiting for my next rose flower.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 彼岸紫薇(22- 完)
2007: 情人與天鵝