设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 新 大 陆 > 帖子
Earthquake Relief
送交者: ucando 2010年04月15日06:45:58 于 [新 大 陆] 发送悄悄话

Dear  Friends,

Earthquake in China has killed more than 600 and injured more than 10,000.  Lama Karma Drobdhul. from KTD monastery in Woodstock is scheduling an emergency trip next Friday (April 23th)--many monks and nuns killed, devastation in an already poverty-level area of dear and devoted people. 

If you can contribute please send checks to: 

KARME LING RETREAT CENTER
315 Retreat Road
Delhi, NY 13753

This is the retreat center Lama Karma Drobdhul is connected to and please note on check that it is being used for earthquake relief.  These funds will get immediately to those in need.

Here is the Message from Gyalwang Karmapa in Response to Devastating Earthquake Striking the region of Yushu in Tso-ngön [Qinghai Province]:

http://www.kagyuoffice.org/index.html#earthquake

Let's all pray for Lama Karma to get his visa, his family members and all of the people in Yushu, QingHai province.

Karmapa Chenno!!!

----------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

The earth quake in Jegu is deadly. More than Six hundreds  of people killed and 10, 000 people injured and still finding more from lost.

Some monasteries damaged including Trangu Monastery where I come from and bunch of monks killed. Still finding more. I don't have any word about my youngest brother who lives in Trangu Monastery. Nursing houses fell and killed some of our close relatives . there will be more since they are still searching. My family is more isolated place and there is no any words for that.
I am trying to get a visa and go to China with one Chinese friend who is going there on next Friday. If I get visa, I would go there for maybe two weeks and I know I won't able to lead our Ngondro group but I still would like you to come and I will replace someone to lead the practice. That is to say only if I get visa.
Prayers mostly needed , I would like to find out the condition and see which part is really most need.
I am sure I would eventually  ask your help.
Thank you for your prayers and I may not able to answer your emails for while but your prayers would help a lot. We can pray for all beings especially all the damages happening on the earth.

Karmapa Khyenno!
Lama Karma

-----------------------------------
Hi all,
Thank you for your prayers and feelings!
I was dull to say wait the donations until I return. When I get there I know I can help them immediately for the monastery and local people. The monks that died, countless people injured. Your donations welcomed and write check to Karme Ling where I get the money normally. And write for earthquake or Trangu Monastery under the check.

Thank you and you will get receipt from Lama Karma Lodro.
Karmapa Khyenno!
Lama Karma
-----------------------------------------------

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖