设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版:? 发生什么了? 联合国两次建议我起诉他们。 这是联合国和国际律师协会的传真。帮我把下短信传给他们。谢谢。
送交者: 老乐谱 2018年11月12日06:57:05 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
手机版: 发生什么了? 联合国两次建议我起诉他们。 这是联合国和国际律师协会的传真。帮我把下短信传给他们。谢谢。 Here are fax numbers to UN +41 22 917 9008; and International Bar Association +44 20 7842 0091.Please forward this below for me. "You all now have the evidence I provided. If You didn't see them, "they" must block and hack them." UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Governments Why is Google Canada filtering and blocking UN's webpage regarding " Human Rights Defender", regardless of international law and International order? Why is Facebook Canada filtering and blocking my posts on UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, Prime Minister of Canada, Ontario Ombudsmen, Ontario Human Rights Commission , and Ontario Premier...? Why are Facebook Canada , Youtube...hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, and everything I am using? You all now have the evidence I provided. If You didn't see them, "they" must block and hack them. What happened and what are happening? UN twice advised me to file complaints against them , Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers... backed by Ontario Government , who are living as my neighbors , who are gathering around my workplace and in my workplace. UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided, plus email letters from Mr Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsmen. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 11/11/2018
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 习的新时代来自高层共谋而非习派权斗胜
2017: 洋皇后艳压金銮殿,土皇后寡妇要从良。