设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: 欲盖弥彰! 为了掩盖滔天罪行,Facebook Canada 立即黑客我的账户过滤,删除了我如下贴子。帮我把这帖子发出去。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年01月12日05:52:30 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
To cover up their crimes , Facebook Canada at once hacked my account and deleted my post below. Please forward this to them. "If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing this? "UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government In 2002, UN classified Non-Lethal Weapons and Inhumane Weapons as weapons of mass destruction. Meanwhile, UN defined Non-Lethal Weapons as weapons of incapacitating targets. https://youtu.be/O3QpbrnCiAQ Toronto Police,The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...who are living as my neighbors ; who are gathering around and in my workplace, are torturing, harassing, threatening, poisoning, terrorizing and attemptedly murdering me by every possible means and with all possible Non-Lethal Weapons regardless of UN, International Criminal Court, International Human Rights Community, Attorney General of Canada and Ontario Ombudsman. With them, they are madly attacking my head, heart and my hearing in my home and in my workplace.I can not sleep and work normally. Inhumane Weapons: RF Jammers With them, they are attacking my hearing. In my workplace, in my home. My hearing is like a switch. Experts and WHO stated hearing loss can lead to serious mental problems. Toronto Police,The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers, Ontario Government...deeply know this. So, they are using Inhumane Weapons, RF Jammers in my home and in my workplace to make my hearing work like a switch. Can you imagine how evil and brutal it is? Please see the literature about RF Jammers. RF Jammers- ForensicsWiki http://www.forensicswiki.org/wiki/Radio_Frequency_%28RF%29_Jammers. " Originally developed for law enforcement and military, RF jammers have been mainly used to disrupt the communications of criminals and terrorists. One of the most useful applications has been to use RF jammers to prevent the use of cell-phone activated bombs in subways, airports, and the routes of presidential motorcades. Furthermore, in hostage situations, police can use RF jammers to place controls on when and where the criminal can make a call. In drug raids, jammers can be used to prevent outside communication. Finally, corporations have also been known to use RF jammers to prevent corporate espionage by blocking voice and image transmissions from camera-enabled phones." 10 years ago, Canadian lawyer said to me: "You have nowhere to go if want to file complaints against Canadian police and doctors." Now, they are madly hacking , filtering and blocking UN, International Human Rights Community , International Criminal Court and everything I am using regardless of international law and International order. If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing this? More details? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture have everything I provided. Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin Yan Canadian victim of torture 10/01/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 环球时报胡锡进被网友施暴
2018: 西方文明造假的来龙去脉