设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
手机版: Facebook Canada 黑客, 过滤我在所有国际人权组织贴的如下贴子。
送交者: 老乐谱 2019年01月17日08:19:37 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话
手机版: Facebook Canada 黑客, 过滤我在所有国际人权组织贴的如下贴子。 Recently, Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister, Chrystia Freeland stated: " We believe it is inhumane and inappropriate and wherever the death penalty is considered." What about attempted murder?  What about them? Please forward this to them. Thanks.UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council International Bar Association Human Rights Watch Amnesty International Amnesty International Canada International Criminal Court Canadian Government This is from UN Human Rights Office. https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/778285853?profile=original UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court, they all "can not" stop their ongoing torture, harassment, threats, administering poison, terror, attempted murder comitted by Toronto Police, The Scarborough Hospital, Canadian torturers backed by Ontario Government....who are living as my neighbors and gathering around and in my workplace. What happened and what are happening? UN Human Rights and International Rehabilitation Council for Torture Victims have everything I provided. What happened and what are happening? UN twice advised me to file complaints against them. " can not " means that they are madly hacking UN, International Human Rights Community, International Criminal Court and everything I am using and everything you can imagine. If they don't commit any alleged crimes, why are they doing this regardless of international law and order ? Recently, Canada's Foreign Affairs Minister, Chrystia Freeland stated: " We believe it is inhumane and inappropriate and wherever the death penalty is considered." What about attempted murder? What about them? Fight for my life and fight against torture, I am not alone and I need your help. Robin YanCanadian victim of torture 16/01/2019
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 郭文贵背信弃义
2018: xpt 从Sh--hole里出来的中国人