设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
US President can become a
送交者: 風影 2008月10月21日09:08:52 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: Nogems 于 2008-10-20 13:15:53
dictator too if he is also controlling the congress and the juridical system.

To form a better change, I think first of all one should abide with the vine of Christ Jesus/ the church where Christ Jesus is the head. If a person deserted his church in order say to get rid of the 'racist spirit' in that church (a church might not be perfect but Lord Jesus Christ will lead it towards perfection), no matter how, it is doubt whether he can bear fruit of change by itself.

John 15:4-5
4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

On Iraq issue again, our opinion seems alike, it is indifference whether it is President Bush or Obama, both will hardly bring back the troops from Iraq immediately, it depend largely on the congress. Hence it is smart saying of Obama that "once I am been elected, I will immediately pull out the troops from Iraq" which most likely will attract many anti-war votes and especially muslim votes. and he is not responsible for any consequences of the immediate pull out of U.S troops there, not the responsibility of the voters as well (because they have "wrongly elected" the previous president - that is "definitely" the problem of Bush administration alone... (and the dispute and argument can go on and on whereby more Iraqis are suffering in their war torn country, with continuous suicide bombing here and there.)
0%(0)
0%(0)
  Most presidents want to become - gems 10/21/08 (224)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: zt: 对“基要派”定义的论战
2007: 任不寐:圣经上到底有没有义人 (转)
2006: 因你的爱
2006: ZT如芥菜种的信心