版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 跟帖
He is not me:)
送交者: caleb 2008月11月14日10:31:01 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 保罗到底是赞成说舌语还是不赞成?soccerfun 于 2008-11-14 09:04:07
方言的恩赐

这是我们聚会中关于方言的恩赐的教导,应该说是相当全面和平衡的.

一. 背 景 -圣 灵 的 浇 灌
以 赛 亚 书 Isaiah 32:15 等 到 圣 灵 从 上 浇 灌 我 们 、 旷 野 就 变 为 肥 田 、 肥 田 看 如 树 林 。 Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.
以 赛 亚 书 Isaiah 44:3 因 为 我 要 将 水 浇 灌 口 渴 的 人 、 将 河 浇 灌 乾 旱 之 地 . 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 你 的 後 裔 、 将 我 的 福 浇 灌 你 的 子 孙 。 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring
约 珥 书 Joel 2:28 以 後 、 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 凡 有 血 气 的 . 你 们 的 儿 女 要 说 预 言 . 你 们 的 老 年 人 要 作 异 梦 . 少 年 人 要 见 异 象 . And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:17『   神 说 、 在 末 後 的 日 子 、 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 凡 有 血 气 的 . 你 们 的 儿 女 要 说 预 言 . 你 们 的 少 年 人 要 见 异 象 . 老 年 人 要 作 异 梦 . 2:18 在 那 些 日 子 、 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 我 的 仆 人 和 使 女 、 他 们 就 要 说 预 言 。 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:33 他 既 被   神 的 右 手 高 举 、 〔 或 作 他 既 高 举 在   神 的 右 边 〕 又 从 父 受 了 所 应 许 的 圣 灵 、 就 把 你 们 所 看 见 所 听 见 的 、 浇 灌 下 来 。 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

1. 当 时 的 现 象
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:1五 旬 节 到 了 、 门 徒 都 聚 集 在 一 处 。 2:2 忽 然 从 天 上 有 响 声 下 来 、 好 像 一 阵 大 风 吹 过 、 充 满 了 他 们 所 坐 的 屋 子 。 2:3 又 有 舌 头 如 火 显 现 出 来 、 分 开 落 在 他 们 各 人 头 上 。 2:4 他 们 就 都 被 圣 灵 充 满 、 按 着 圣 灵 所 赐 的 口 才 、 说 起 别 国 的 话 来 。And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

• 风 和 灵 常 是 同 字、有 复 和 奋 兴 的 能 力
创 世 纪 Genesis 3:8 天 起 了 凉 风 、 耶 和 华   神 在 园 中 行 走 。 那 人 和 他 妻 子 听 见   神 的 声 音 、 就 藏 在 园 里 的 树 木 中 、 躲 避 耶 和 华   神 的 面 。 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

约 翰 福 音 John 3:8 风 随 着 意 思 吹 、 你 听 见 风 的 响 声 、 却 不 晓 得 从 那 里 来 、 往 那 里 去 . 凡 从 圣 灵 生 的 、 也 是 如 此 。 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
• 火: 神 差 摩 西 将 以 色 列 人 从 埃 及 领 出 来。神 藉 日 间 云 柱 、 夜 间 火 柱 和以 色 列 人在 旷 野 四 十 年。藉 着 火、神 向 以 赛 亚 和 其 他 先 知 显 现。

2. 今 ㄖ 的 困 扰
罗 马 书 Romans 12:3 我 凭 着 所 赐 我 的 恩 、 对 你 们 各 人 说 、 不 要 看 自 己 过 於 所 当 看 的 . 要 照 着   神 所 分 给 各 人 信 心 的 大 小 、 看 得 合 乎 中 道 。 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
• 过 高 过 基 督 (不 说 方 言、不 得 救); 高 过 其 他 恩 赐 (方 言 是 一 切)
• 不 及 已 经 没 有 这 种 恩赐 了

二. 五 旬 节 时 的 方 言
1. 说 起 他 们 从 未 学 过 的 乡 谈 (至 少 十 五 种)
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:1 五 旬 节 到 了 、 门 徒 都 聚 集 在 一 处 。 2:2 忽 然 从 天 上 有 响 声 下 来 、 好 像 一 阵 大 风 吹 过 、 充 满 了 他 们 所 坐 的 屋 子 。 2:3 又 有 舌 头 如 火 显 现 出 来 、 分 开 落 在 他 们 各 人 头 上 。 2:4 他 们 就 都 被 圣 灵 充 满 、 按 着 圣 灵 所 赐 的 口 才 、 说 起 别 国 的 话 来 。 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

2. 讲 说 神 的 大 作 为
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:11 革 哩 底 和 亚 拉 伯 人 、 都 听 见 他 们 用 我 们 的 乡 谈 、 讲 说   神 的 大 作 为 。 2:12 众 人 就 都 惊 讶 猜 疑 、 彼 此 说 、 这 是 甚 麽 意 思 呢 。 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?

3. 有 讥 诮 无 非 是 新 酒 灌 满
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:13 还 有 人 讥 诮 说 、 他 们 无 非 是 新 酒 灌 满 了 。 Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

4. 彼 得 邀 请、 提 到 约 珥
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:17『   神 说 、 在 末 後 的 日 子 、 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 凡 有 血 气 的 . 你 们 的 儿 女 要 说 预 言 . 你 们 的 少 年 人 要 见 异 象 . 老 年 人 要 作 异 梦 . 2:18 在 那 些 日 子 、 我 要 将 我 的 灵 浇 灌 我 的 仆 人 和 使 女 、 他 们 就 要 说 预 言 。 2:19 在 天 上 我 要 显 出 奇 事 、 在 地 下 我 要 显 出 神 、 有 血 、 有 火 、 有 烟 雾 . 2:20 日 头 要 变 为 黑 暗 、 月 亮 要 变 为 血 、 这 都 在 主 大 而 明 显 的 日 子 未 到 以 前 。 2:21 到 那 时 候 、 凡 求 告 主 名 的 、 就 必 得 救 。 』 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

5. 门 徒 约 添 了 三 千 人
使 徒 行 传 Acts 2:41 於 是 领 受 他 话 的 人 、 就 受 了 洗 . 那 一 天 、 门 徒 约 添 了 三 千 人 . 2:42都 恒 心 遵 守 使 徒 的 教 训 、 彼 此 交 接 、 擘 饼 、 祈 祷 。 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

三. 圣 经 中 的方 言
1. 旧 约
• 正 常
以 赛 亚 书 Isaiah 28:11 先 知 说 、 不 然 、 主 要 藉 异 邦 人 的 嘴 唇 、 和 外 邦 人 的 舌 头 、 对 这 百 姓 说 话 . For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

民 数 记 Numbers 11:26 但 有 两 个 人 仍 在 营 里 、 一 个 名 叫 伊 利 达 、 一 个 名 叫 米 达 、 他 们 本 是 在 那 些 被 录 的 人 中 、 却 没 有 到 会 幕 那 里 去 、 灵 停 在 他 们 身 上 、 他 们 就 在 营 里 说 预 言 。 But there remained two of the men in the camp, the name of the one was Eldad, and the name of the other Medad: and the spirit rested upon them; and they were of them that were written, but went not out unto the tabernacle: and they prophesied in the camp.
撒 母 耳 记 上 1 Samuel 10:10 扫 罗 到 了 那 山 、 有 一 班 先 知 遇 见 他 、   神 的 灵 大 大 感 动 他 、 他 就 在 先 知 中 受 感 说 话 。 10:11 素 来 认 识 扫 罗 的 、 看 见 他 和 先 知 一 同 受 感 说 话 、 就 彼 此 说 、 基 士 的 儿 子 遇 见 甚 麽 了 、 扫 罗 也 列 在 先 知 中 麽 。 10:12 那 地 方 有 一 个 人 说 、 这 些 人 的 父 亲 是 谁 呢 、 此 後 有 句 俗 语 说 、 扫 罗 也 列 在 先 知 中 麽 。 And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them. And it came to pass, when all that knew him beforetime saw that, behold, he prophesied among the prophets, then the people said one to another, What is this that is come unto the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets? And one of the same place answered and said, But who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, Is Saul also among the prophets?

• 反 常
撒 母 耳 记 上 1 Samuel 19:22 然 後 扫 罗 自 己 往 拉 玛 去 、 到 了 西 沽 的 大 井 、 问 人 说 、 撒 母 耳 和 大 卫 在 哪 里 呢 . 有 人 说 、 在 拉 玛 的 拿 约 。 19:23 他 就 往 拉 玛 的 拿 约 去 .   神 的 灵 也 感 动 他 、 一 面 走 、 一 面 说 话 、 直 到 拉 玛 的 拿 约 。 19:24 他 就 脱 了 衣 服 、 在 撒 母 耳 面 前 受 感 说 话 、 一 昼 一 夜 、 露 体 躺 卧 。 因 此 有 句 俗 语 说 、 扫 罗 也 列 在 先 知 中 麽 。 Then went he also to Ramah, and came to a great well that is in Sechu: and he asked and said, Where are Samuel and David? And one said, Behold, they be at Naioth in Ramah. And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah. And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?

以 赛 亚 书 Isaiah 8:19 有 人 对 你 们 说 、 当 求 问 那 些 交 鬼 的 、 和 行 巫 术 的 、 就 是 声 音 绵 蛮 、 言 语 微 细 的 . 你 们 便 回 答 说 、 百 姓 不 当 求 问 自 己 的   神 麽 . 岂 可 为 活 人 求 问 死 人 呢 。 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

列 王 记 上 1 Kings 18:29 从 午 後 直 到 献 晚 祭 的 时 候 、 他 们 狂 呼 乱 叫 . 却 没 有 声 音 、 没 有 应 允 的 、 也 没 有 理 会 的 。 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

2. 新 约
马 可 福 音 Mark 16:17 信 的 人 必 有 神 随 着 他 们 . 就 是 奉 我 的 名 赶 鬼 . 说 新 方 言 .And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

使 徒 行 传 Acts 10:44 彼 得 还 说 这 话 的 时 候 、 圣 灵 降 在 一 切 听 道 的 人 身 上 。 10:45 那 些 奉 割 礼 和 彼 得 同 来 的 信 徒 、 见 圣 灵 的 恩 赐 也 浇 在 外 邦 人 身 上 、 就 都 希 奇 . 10:46 因 听 见 他 们 说 方 言 、 称 赞   神 为 大 。 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

使 徒 行 传 Acts 19:6 保 罗 按 手 在 他 们 头 上 、 圣 灵 便 降 在 他 们 身 上 . 他 们 就 说 方 言 、 又 说 预 言 。 〔 或 作 又 讲 道 〕 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 12:10 又 叫 一 人 能 行 异 能 . 又 叫 一 人 能 作 先 知 . 又 叫 一 人 能 辨 别 诸 灵 . 又 叫 一 人 能 说 方 言 . 又 叫 一 人 能 翻 方 言 。 12:11 这 一 切 都 是 这 位 圣 灵 所 运 行 、 随 己 意 分 给 各 人 的 。 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

以 弗 所 书 Ephesians 5:18 不 要 醉 酒 、 酒 能 使 人 放 、 乃 要 被 圣 灵 充 满 。 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

四. 圣 灵 的 工 作 和 方 言
1. 方 言 的 自 由
歌 林 多 後 书 2 Corinthians3:17 主 就 是 那 灵 、 主 的 灵 在 那 里 、 那 里 就 得 以 自 由 。 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
• 顺 服
加 拉 太 书 Galatians 5:22 圣 灵 所 结 的 果 子 、 就 是 仁 爱 、 喜 乐 、 和 平 、 忍 耐 、 恩 慈 、 良 善 、 信 实 、 5:23 温 柔 、 节 制 .But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance.
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians14:32 先 知 的 灵 、 原 是 顺 服 先 知 的 . And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

• 合 一
以 弗 所 书 Ephesians 2:3 我 们 从 前 也 都 在 他 们 中 间 、 放 纵 肉 体 的 私 、 随 着 肉 体 和 心 中 所 喜 好 的 去 行 、 本 为 可 怒 之 子 、 和 别 人 一 样 . 2:4 然 而   神 既 有 丰 富 的 怜 悯 . 因 他 爱 我 们 的 大 爱 、2:5 当 我 们 死 在 过 犯 中 的 时 候 、 便 叫 我 们 与 基 督 一 同 活 过 来 . ( 你 们 得 救 是 本 乎 恩 ) Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 12:4 恩 赐 原 有 分 别 、 圣 灵 却 是 一 位 。 12:5 职 事 也 有 分 别 、 主 却 是 一 位 。 12:6 功 用 也 有 分 别 、   神 却 是 一 位 、 在 众 人 里 面 运 行 一 切 的 事 。 12:11 这 一 切 都 是 这 位 圣 灵 所 运 行 、 随 己 意 分 给 各 人 的 。 12:12就 如 身 子 是 一 个 、 却 有 许 多 肢 体 、 而 且 肢 体 虽 多 、 仍 是 一 个 身 子 . 基 督 也 是 这 样 。 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

2. 方 言 的 赞 谢
以 弗 所 书 Ephesians 5:19 当 用 诗 章 、 颂 词 、 灵 歌 、 彼 此 对 说 、 口 唱 心 和 的 赞 美 主 . 5:20 凡 事 要 奉 我 们 主 耶 稣 基 督 的 名 、 常 常 感 谢 父   神 。 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
诗 篇 Psalms 71:23 我 歌 颂 你 的 时 候 、 我 的 嘴 唇 、 和 你 所 赎 我 的 灵 魂 、 都 必 欢 呼 。 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
诗 篇 Psalms 45:1我 心 里 涌 出 美 辞 . 我 论 到 我 为 王 作 的 事 . 我 的 舌 头 是 快 手 笔 。 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
箴 言 Proverbs 22:11 喜 爱 清 心 的 人 、 因 他 嘴 上 的 恩 言 、 王 必 与 他 为 友 。 He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:2 那 说 方 言 的 、 原 不 是 对 人 说 、 乃 是 对   神 说 . 因 为 没 有 人 听 出 来 . 然 而 他 在 心 灵 里 、 却 是 讲 说 各 样 的 奥 秘 。 14:3 但 作 先 知 讲 道 的 、 是 对 人 说 、 要 造 就 、 安 慰 、 劝 勉 人 。 14:4 说 方 言 的 、 是 造 就 自 己 . 作 先 知 讲 道 的 、 乃 是 造 就 教 会 。 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

3. 方 言 的 祈 祷
罗 马 书 Romans 8:26 况 且 我 们 的 软 弱 有 圣 灵 帮 助 、 我 们 本 不 晓 得 当 怎 样 祷 告 、 只 是 圣 灵 亲 自 用 说 不 出 来 的 息 、 替 我 们 祷 告 。 8:27 鉴 察 人 心 的 、 晓 得 圣 灵 的 意 思 . 因 为 圣 灵 照 着   神 的 旨 意 替 圣 徒 祈 求 。 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
列 王 记 上 1 Kings 18:42 亚 哈 就 上 去 喝 。 以 利 亚 上 了 迦 密 山 顶 、 屈 身 在 地 、 将 脸 伏 在 两 膝 之 中 . So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
歌 林 多 後 书 2 Corinthians 12:4 他 被 提 到 乐 园 里 、 听 见 隐 秘 的 言 语 、 是 人 不 可 说 的 。 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

五. 方 言 宣 道 的 规
1. 不 要 禁 止 说 方 言
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:39 所 以 我 弟 兄 们 、 你 们 要 切 慕 作 先 知 讲 道 、 也 不 要 禁 止 说 方 言 。 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
帖 撒 罗 尼 迦 前 书 1 Thessalonians 5:19不 要 销 灭 圣 灵 的 感 动 . Quench not the Spirit.
以 弗 所 书 Ephesians 5:19当 用 诗 章 、 颂 词 、 灵 歌 、 彼 此 对 说 、 口 唱 心 和 的 赞 美 主 . Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:18 我 感 谢   神 、 我 说 方 言 比 你 们 众 人 还 多 . I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

2. 不 要 追 求 说 方 言
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:12 你 们 也 是 如 此 . 既 是 切 慕 属 灵 的 恩 赐 、 就 当 求 多 得 造 就 教 会 的 恩 赐 。 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

3. 方 言 宣 道 要 有 翻 译
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:23 所 以 全 教 会 聚 在 一 处 的 时 候 、 若 都 说 方 言 、 偶 然 有 不 通 方 言 的 、 或 是 不 信 的 人 进 来 、 岂 不 说 你 们 癫 狂 了 麽 。 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

4. 方 言 宣 道 要 有 限 度
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:26 弟 兄 们 、 这 却 怎 麽 样 呢 . 你 们 聚 会 的 时 候 、 各 人 或 有 诗 歌 、 或 有 教 训 、 或 有 启 示 、 或 有 方 言 、 或 有 翻 出 来 的 话 . 凡 事 都 当 造 就 人 。 14:2若 有 说 方 言 的 、 只 好 两 个 人 、 至 多 三 个 人 、 且 要 轮 流 着 说 、 也 要 一 个 人 翻 出 来 . 14:28 若 没 有 人 翻 、 就 当 在 会 中 闭 口 . 只 对 自 己 和   神 说 、 就 是 了 。 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying. If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

5. 方 言 宣 道 要 有 规 矩
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:40 凡 事 都 要 规 规 矩 矩 的 按 着 次 序 行 。 Let all things be done decently and in order.
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 14:32 先 知 的 灵 、 原 是 顺 服 先 知 的 . 14:33 因 为   神 不 是 叫 人 混 乱 、 乃 是 叫 人 安 静 。 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

6. 方 言 宣 道 要 有 爱
歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 13:1我 若 能 说 万 人 的 方 言 、 并 天 使 的 话 语 、 却 没 有 爱 、 我 就 成 了 鸣 的 锣 、 响 的 钹 一 般 。 13:2 我 若 有 先 知 讲 道 之 能 、 也 明 白 各 样 的 奥 秘 、 各 样 的 知 识 . 而 且 有 全 备 的 信 、 叫 我 能 够 移 山 、 却 没 有 爱 、 我 就 算 不 得 甚 麽 。 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 13:8 爱 是 永 不 止 息 . 先 知 讲 道 之 能 、 终 必 归 於 无 有 . 说 方 言 之 能 、 终 必 停 止 、 知 识 也 终 必 归 於 无 有 。 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

7. 方 言 宣 道 应 合 圣 经 真 理

六. 方 言 真 伪 的 辨 识
提 摩 太 前 书 1 Timothy 4:1 圣 灵 明 说 、 在 後 来 的 时 候 、 必 有 人 离 弃 真 道 、 听 从 那 引 诱 人 的 邪 灵 、 和 鬼 魔 的 道 理 。 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

罗 马 书 Romans 15:18 除 了 基 督 藉 我 作 的 那 些 事 、 我 甚 麽 都 不 敢 提 . 只 提 他 藉 我 言 语 作 为 、 用 神 奇 事 的 能 力 、 并 圣 灵 的 能 力 、 使 外 邦 人 顺 服 . For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

歌 林 多 前 书 1 Corinthians 2:10 只 有   神 藉 着 圣 灵 向 我 们 显 明 了 . 因 为 圣 灵 参 透 万 事 、 就 是   神 深 奥 的 事 也 参 透 了 。 2:11 除 了 在 人 里 头 的 灵 、 谁 知 道 人 的 事 . 像 这 样 、 除 了   神 的 灵 、 也 没 有 人 知 道   神 的 事 。 2:12 我 们 所 领 受 的 、 并 不 是 世 上 的 灵 、 乃 是 从   神 来 的 灵 、 叫 我 们 能 知 道   神 开 恩 赐 给 我 们 的 事 。 2:13并 且 我 们 讲 说 这 些 事 、 不 是 用 人 智 慧 所 指 教 的 言 语 、 乃 是 用 圣 灵 所 指 教 的 言 语 、 将 属 灵 的 话 、 解 释 属 灵 的 事 。 〔 或 作 将 属 灵 的 事 讲 与 属 灵 的 人 〕 2:14 然 而 属 血 气 的 人 不 领 会   神 圣 灵 的 事 、 反 倒 以 为 愚 拙 . 并 且 不 能 知 道 、 因 为 这 些 事 惟 有 属 灵 的 人 能 看 透 。2:15 属 灵 的 人 能 看 透 万 事 、 却 没 有 一 人 能 看 透 了 他 。 2:16 谁 曾 知 道 主 的 心 去 教 导 他 呢 . 但 我 们 是 有 基 督 的 心 了 。But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1. 主 的 日 子 现 在 到 了
帖 撒 罗 尼 迦 後 书 2 Thessalonians 2:2 我 劝 你 们 、 无 论 有 灵 、 有 言 语 、 有 冒 我 名 的 书 信 、 说 主 的 日 子 现 在 到 了 、 〔 现 在 或 作 就 〕 不 要 轻 易 动 心 、 也 不 要 惊 慌 。 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2. 不 可 都 信
约 翰 一 书 1 John 4:1 亲 爱 的 弟 兄 阿 、 一 切 的 灵 、 你 们 不 可 都 信 . 总 要 试 验 那 些 灵 是 出 於   神 的 不 是 . 因 为 世 上 有 许 多 假 先 知 已 经 出 来 了 。 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

3. 认 耶 稣 基 督 是 成 了 肉 身 的
约 翰 一 书 1 John 4:2 凡 灵 认 耶 稣 基 督 是 成 了 肉 身 来 的 、 就 是 出 於   神 的 . 从 此 你 们 可 以 认 出   神 的 灵 来 。 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

4. 鬼 方 言
• 眼 神
马 太 福 音 Matthew 6:22眼 睛 就 是 身 上 的 灯 . 你 的 眼 睛 若 亮 、 全 身 就 光 明 。6:23 你 的 眼 睛 若 昏 花 、 全 身 就 黑 暗 . 你 里 头 的 光 若 黑 暗 了 、 那 黑 暗 是 何 等 大 呢 。 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

• 胡 言 乱 语
撒 母 耳 记 上 1 Samuel 18:10次 日 、 从   神 那 里 来 的 恶 魔 、 大 大 降 在 扫 罗 身 上 、 他 就 在 家 中 胡 言 乱 语 . 大 卫 照 常 弹 琴 . 扫 罗 手 里 拿 着 枪 。 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the evil spirit from God came upon Saul, and he prophesied in the midst of the house: and David played with his hand, as at other times: and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.

5. 假 方 言
• 自 我 催 眠
列 王 记 上 1 Kings 18:28 他 们 大 声 求 告 、 按 着 他 们 的 规 矩 、 用 刀 枪 自 割 、 自 刺 、 直 到 身 体 流 血 。 18:29 从 午 後 直 到 献 晚 祭 的 时 候 、 他 们 狂 呼 乱 叫 . 却 没 有 声 音 、 没 有 应 允 的 、 也 没 有 理 会 的 。 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them. And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

• 习 惯 性
罗 马 书 Romans 12:1 弟 兄 们 、 我 以   神 的 慈 悲 劝 你 们 、 将 身 体 献 上 、 当 作 活 祭 、 是 圣 洁 的 、 是   神 所 喜 悦 的 . 你 们 如 此 事 奉 、 乃 是 理 所 当 然 的 。 12:2 不 要 效 法 这 个 世 界 . 只 要 心 意 更 新 而 变 化 、 叫 你 们 察 验 何 为   神 的 善 良 、 纯 全 可 喜 悦 的 旨 意 。 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  你们聚会说舌语的时候有人翻译吗? /无内容 - soccerfun 11/14/08 (225)
    Same as Luo Qi, we do not - caleb 11/14/08 (162)
  别把你的讲义贴出来。 - soccerfun 11/14/08 (243)
    You said you are wondering - caleb 11/14/08 (244)
      你对我的帖子如何看?哪句说得不合适了? - soccerfun 11/14/08 (201)
        I think the focus of the - caleb 11/14/08 (209)
          保罗说你赞美的别人听不懂怎么啊门呢? - soccerfun 11/14/08 (182)
            In GOD we trust, hehe - caleb 11/14/08 (181)
        不合适的就是你把caleb(joyking)当成 我爱说方言 - 罗七 11/14/08 (248)
          celab,你能阿门“我爱说方言”的观点吗? - soccerfun 11/14/08 (141)
          not really , I don't even - caleb 11/14/08 (206)
            不对。我是说他解经的问题。 - soccerfun 11/14/08 (190)
              You need to observe who he is - caleb 11/14/08 (191)
标  题 (必选项):
内  容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 凯文 教会与世界--读齐克果的《抨击“
2007: 木然:永远的内伤
2006: 灵恩的问题(五)圣灵的洗 = 重生?
2006: zt陆游古诗 「卧春」