分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
圣经灵修版 创世纪22:1-10
送交者: candle 2004年03月04日07:57:36 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

22:1 [hgb] 这些事以后、 神要试验亚伯拉罕、就呼叫他说、亚伯拉罕、他说、我在这里。
[lzz] 这些事以后,上帝要试验亚伯拉罕,就对他说∶「亚伯拉罕」;亚伯拉罕说∶「我在这里呢。」
[ngb] 这些事以后, 神试验亚伯拉罕,对他说:“亚伯拉罕啊!”他回答:“我在这里。”
[asv] And it came to pass after these things, that God did prove Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham. And he said, Here am I.
[kjv] And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
[bbe] Now after these things, God put Abraham to the test, and said to him, Abraham; and he said, Here am I.
22:2 [hgb]  神说、你带着你的儿子、就是你独生的儿子、你所爱的以撒、往摩利亚地去、在我所要指示你的山上、把他献为燔祭。
[lzz] 上帝说∶「你带着你儿子,你独生的儿子、你所爱的以撒、到摩利亚地,在我所要对你说明的一个山上、把他献上来做燔祭。」
[ngb]  神说:“带着你的儿子,就是你所爱的独生子以撒,到摩利亚地去,在我所要指示你的一座山上,把他献为燔祭。”
[asv] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son, whom thou lovest, even Isaac, and get thee into the land of Moriah. And offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
[kjv] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
[bbe] And he said to him, Take your son, your dearly loved only son Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah and give him as a burned offering on one of the mountains of which I will give you knowledge.
22:3 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕清早起来、备上驴、带着两个仆人和他儿子以撒、也劈好了燔祭的柴、就起身往 神所指示他的地方去了。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕清早起来,备上了驴,带着两个僮仆和他的儿子以撒,也劈好了燔祭的柴,就起身往上帝所对他说明的地方去了。
[ngb] 亚伯拉罕清早起来,预备好了驴,带着两个童仆和自己的儿子以撒,也劈好了献燔祭用的柴,就起程到 神指示他的地方去。
[asv] And Abraham rose early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son. And he clave the wood for the burnt-offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
[kjv] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
[bbe] And Abraham got up early in the morning, and made ready his ass, and took with him two of his young men and Isaac, his son, and after the wood for the burned offering had been cut, he went on his way to the place of which God had given him word.
22:4 [hgb] 到了第三日、亚伯拉罕举目远远的看见那地方。
[lzz] 第三天、亚伯拉罕举目,远远地看那地方。
[ngb] 第三日,亚伯拉罕举目观望,远远地看见了那地方。
[asv] On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
[kjv] Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
[bbe] And on the third day, Abraham, lifting up his eyes, saw the place a long way off.
22:5 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕对他的仆人说、你们和驴在此等候、我与童子往那里去拜一拜、就回到你们这里来。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕对他的僮仆说∶「你们同驴在这里等候着;我和儿童往那里去敬拜,就回到你们这里来。」
[ngb] 亚伯拉罕对他的童仆说:“你们和驴留在这里,我与孩子要到那边去敬拜,然后回到你们这里来。”
[asv] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder; and we will worship, and come again to you.
[kjv] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.
[bbe] Then he said to his young men, Keep here with the ass; and I and the boy will go on and give worship and come back again to you.
22:6 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕把燔祭的柴放在他儿子以撒身上、自己手里拿着火与刀.于是二人同行。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕把燔祭的柴放在他儿子以撒身上,自己手里却拿着火跟刀∶二人就这样一齐走。
[ngb] 亚伯拉罕把献燔祭的柴,放在他儿子以撒的身上,自己手里拿着火与刀。他们二人一起向前走的时候,
[asv] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt-offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. And they went both of them together.
[kjv] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
[bbe] And Abraham put the wood for the burned offering on his son's back, and he himself took the fire and the knife in his hand, and the two of them went on together.
22:7 [hgb] 以撒对他父亲亚伯拉罕说、父亲哪。亚伯拉罕说、我儿、我在这里。以撒说、请看、火与柴都有了、但燔祭的羊羔在哪里呢。
[lzz] 以撒对他父亲亚伯拉罕说∶「爸爸。」亚伯拉罕说∶「怎么啦,孩子?」以撒说∶「请看,火跟柴都有了;燔祭的小羊羔在哪里呢?」
[ngb] 以撒问他父亲亚伯拉罕说:“爸爸!”亚伯拉罕回答:“我儿!有什么事?”以撒说:“你看,火与柴都有了,可是献燔祭用的羊羔在哪里呢?”
[asv] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father. And he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold, the fire and the wood. But where is the lamb for a burnt-offering?
[kjv] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
[bbe] Then Isaac said to Abraham, My father; and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, We have wood and fire here, but where is the lamb for the burned offering?
22:8 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕说、我儿、 神必自己预备作燔祭的羊羔.于是二人同行。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕说∶「孩子,上帝自己会顾到燔祭小羊的。」二人仍这样一齐走着走着。
[ngb] 亚伯拉罕回答:“我儿, 神自己必亲自预备献燔祭用的羊羔。”于是二人继续一起前行。
[asv] And Abraham said, God will provide himself the lamb for a burnt-offering, my son. So they went both of them together.
[kjv] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
[bbe] And Abraham said, God himself will give the lamb for the burned offering: so they went on together.
22:9 [hgb] 他们到了 神所指示的地方、亚伯拉罕在那里筑坛、把柴摆好、捆绑他的儿子以撒、放在坛的柴上。
[lzz] 他们到了上帝所对他说明的地方,亚伯拉罕就在那里筑了一座坛,摆上了柴,将他的儿子以撒捆绑好了,放在祭坛的柴上。
[ngb] 他们到了 神指示的地方,亚伯拉罕就在那里筑了一座祭坛,摆好了柴,捆绑了自己的儿子以撒,就把他放在祭坛的柴上。
[asv] And they came to the place which God had told him of. And Abraham built the altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood.
[kjv] And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
[bbe] And they came to the place of which God had given him knowledge; and there Abraham made the altar and put the wood in place on it, and having made tight the bands round Isaac his son, he put him on the wood on the altar.
22:10 [hgb] 亚伯拉罕就伸手拿刀、要杀他的儿子。
[lzz] 亚伯拉罕就伸手拿刀、要宰他的儿子。
[ngb] 亚伯拉罕伸手拿刀,要宰杀自己的儿子的时候,
[asv] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
[kjv] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
[bbe] And stretching out his hand, Abraham took the knife to put his son to death.

圣经灵修版
百般的试炼,究竟对我有何意义?
22:1 神要试验亚伯拉罕,并不是要捉弄他,使他跌倒;而是要增强他对神的顺服,建立他的品格。正如用火把矿沙炼净一样,神也藉著艰难的环境熬炼我们。当我们受到试炼时,不要埋怨神,也许是他要锻炼我们的品格。

顺服常是艰难的事。我多么的渴求能够做到,但……
22:3 这个清晨,亚伯拉罕开始了人类有史以来、顺服神的最伟大的行动。他走了八十多公里来到摩利亚山。多年来他在艰苦的磨练中已学到顺服神的重要;这次他对神的顺服既迅速又完全。顺服神常常是一种挣扎,因为这意味著我们要放弃自己最心爱的人或物。不要以为顺服神是一件容易、自然的事。

22:6 我们不知道亚伯拉罕怎样带著火,他也许带著烧燃的炭火或以燧石取火。

神为甚么要亚伯拉罕杀人献祭呢?
22:7-8 异教民族有杀人献祭的惯例,神谴责这种可怕的罪行(参利20:1-5)。神并不是要亚伯拉罕杀死以撒,只是要他在心中献上以撒,以显明亚伯拉罕爱神,多于爱神所应许的他期待已久的儿子,神在考验亚伯拉罕。考验的目的是要锻炼我们的品格,帮助我们更顺服神和他的安排。经过这次艰难的体验后,亚伯拉罕加强了对神的委身和顺服,也认识到神供应的大能。
甘心如亚伯拉罕,连挚爱都献上;我看我手所紧握的,我怕我舍不得啊……

丹尼斯·莫克:

介绍
神将最后一次试验亚伯拉罕,其方式足以让任何人胆战心
惊,因为神要求他把应许之子以撒献为燔祭。我们也应该记得,
神已经要求亚伯拉罕放逐了以实玛利(第21章)。

观察与评论:

神的指示(22:1-2)
1. 神试验亚伯拉罕的信心不是为了引诱他不顺服,而是给他一
个机会来显示和证明他的信心的真实性。应记住亚伯拉罕是
已经“得救”了的(见15:6),神藉这一事件是要表明真
信心总会结出好果子(善行与顺服)(见雅2:17-24)。