“我并不这么想。”
“哦?”
“我的教会和你的教会都一样无法救人。”
“那么人怎么能得救呢?究竟哪一个教会才能救人?”
“我再说一次,不论是天主教会或基督教会,都一点也不能拯救人的灵魂。”
“可是…”
“我还没说完,没有一个教会能救人,但耶稣基督却可以。”
“耶稣?”
“是的,人得救不是因为参加任何教会,而是藉着主耶稣基督--上帝的独生爱子。你了解吗?你现在改信基督教对你一点好处也没有。有数以万计的人自称归信基督教,但却没有真正接受耶稣基督,因此,他们仍未得救。”
“我想这就是为何我心中没有永恒平安的原因了。我的教会也没有平安吗?”
“没有,很抱歉。朋友,平安不在教会里,平安只在耶稣里。宗教不能救人,唯有耶稣基督带来救恩。”
“你确定吗?”
“百分之百确定。圣经说:「除他(耶稣)以外别无拯救,因为在天下人间没有赐下别的名(天主教或基督教都不是)我们可以靠着得救。」(使徒行传四章12节)。「你要给他起名叫耶稣,因他要将自己的百姓从罪恶里救出来。」”(马太福音一章21节)
“那么我应该怎么做呢?”
“「当信主耶稣,你就必得救」,因为「凡接待他(耶稣)的,就是信他名的人,他就赐他们权柄,作上帝的儿女。」”(使徒行传十六章31节,约翰福音一章12节)

“这样就够了吗?”
“是的,圣经说:「他救了我们,并不是因我们自己所行的义,乃是照他的怜悯。」”(提多书三章5节)
“感谢上帝!”
“是的,感谢上帝,因他爱我们,差遣他的爱子耶稣基督为我们而死。圣经彼得前书二章24节说,耶稣被挂在十字架上,亲身担负了我们的罪,他又从死里复活,将救恩赐给你。你为什么不接受他,并相信他宝血赎罪之功呢?耶稣应许:「凡到我这里来的,我总不丢弃。」(约翰福音六章37节)接受耶稣的应许,并全然相信他吧!”

“我要相信他--就在此刻!过去我以为成为教会的一员就得救了。现在你开了我的眼睛,让我晓得,只有耶稣是唯一的救主。”
“你要接受他作你的救主吗?”
“我要,我当然要!”

朋友,你呢?

Which Church Saves? Oswald J. Smith

“Must I join your church in order to be saved?”
“Not at all. I wouldn’t waste my time trying to convert you to my church.”
“Do you believe that the Roman Catholic Church can save?”
“Certainly not.”
“I am a Roman Catholic, and you say my church can’t save?”
“That’s correct.”
“And you--you attend a Protestant church. So don’t you want me to turn Protestant?”
“I have never asked anyone to turn Protestant to be saved.”
“You haven’t? I don’t understand. You believe that your church can saaaave, don’t you?”
“No, I do not”
“You don’t?”
“My church has no more power to save than your church.”
“Then how can a man be saved? Which church saves?”
“I repeat. Neither the Roman Catholic Church nor any Protestant church can in any way save your soul.”
“But…!”
“Wait a minute. No church can save, but Jesus Christ can.”
“Jesus?”
“Yes, you are saved, not by any church, but by a Person--the Lord Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son. So you see, it would do no good for you to become Protestant right now. There are millions of Protestants who are not saved, who have professed Christianity but have never accepted the Christ of Christianity.”
“Is that why I have not found lasting peace? Is there no peace in my church?”
“No, my friend, and none in any other church either. Peace is only found in Jesus. Religion cannot save, but Christ can.”
“Are you sure of this?”
“Absolutely. The Bible says, ‘Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name (Catholic or Protestant) under heaven given to men by which we must be saved’ (Acts 4:12). ‘You are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins’ (Matthew 1:21)
“Then, what should I do?”
“Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, ‘for ‘to all who received Him to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God’ (Acts 16:31 and John 1:12)
“But is that enough?”
“Yes, the Bible says. “He saved us not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy’ (Titus 3:5)
“Thank God!”
“Yes, thank God, for He loves you and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die for you. The Bible says that Jesus bore your sins in His own body on the cross (1 Peter 2:24). Then he rose from the dead to offer you salvation. Why not accept Him and trust His atoning death? He has promised ‘Whoever comes to Me I will never drive away’ (John 6:37), so take Him at His word and rely wholly on Him.”
“I will trust Him-right now! I thought that I was saved because I was a good church member. But you have opened my eyes, and I see now that Jesus is the only Savior.”
“And you now accept Him as your Savior?”
“I do! Yes, I do!”
Do you?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖