设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
Answer to the 430 years in Bible.
送交者: 闻神羊 2002年06月01日20:27:12 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

I asked a pastor this question, and he gave a very good explaination, although it's in English, I wish someone could help translated into Chinese.

To the person asking this question, I suggest you change your name and attitute. I sense you are a reasonable peason, but you don't know what you are doing and saying. Anti-Christ have special meanings that you should not take it lightly, it will be consequence of that. Maybe you just want to be cool, or be different to get attention. But there is nothing cool about it. May God have mercy on your Soul.

As for question on the two family trees, it's quite simple. One from Father side, and one from Mother side. Today, in Isreal, if a baby's mother is Jewish, they consider this baby as Jewish; if the baby father is a Jewish, they do not consider this baby as Jewish automatically. It's different culture.
===================
The 430 year time span began with the promise to Abraham in Genersis 15:13, where the descendants of Abraham are afflicted 400 years. Exod 12:40 says, "Now the sojourn of the children of Israel in Egypt was 430 years." This figure is later explained as spanning the years from the promise God made to Abraham to the giving of the law at Sinai. See Galatians 3:17. Note that first promise in Gen. 15:13, does not say Egypt, but only that "your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, . . .and they will afflict them 400 years." Isaac was 5 years old when Ishmael mocked him. Gen. 21:9. That was when Isaac was first persecute by Ishmael. Isaac was later the victim of the herdsmen of local tribes who took
the wells his men digged. Gen 26:20-22. The statement of Exod 12:40 is technically correct. Because Palestine and Syria had been conquered by the Paharaohs, who claimed the Near East as Egyptian territory. Abraham's descendants, beginning with Isaac, all suffered affliction during their sojourn in that country. Jacob was cheated by Laban many times. One count places the years from the time Isaac was 5 years old to the time Jacob entered Egypt to 215 years. Another 215 years from then to the Exodus. The crucial text is Galatians 3 :17.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖