简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:奇异恩典
万维读者网 > 彩虹之约 > 帖子
姐姐VS妹妹
送交者: 网友讨论 2004年02月24日06:49:43 于 [彩虹之约] 发送悄悄话

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
伤心的姐姐: 和各位兄弟姐妹说说伤心的事

在去年圣诞之前,我一直以为我的妹妹是我的最亲密的朋友。我对她从前的感情比我对父母的还要深。我和妹妹从小就被送到乡下直到上小学。 我和她有一种相依偎命的感觉。妹妹虽然只比我小2岁,但我多年来一直都在保护爱护她。从复导她高考到帮她办来美国留学,就连她来美的机票都是我打工挣钱买给她的。89 年我来美后,在不到2年的时间里我边上学边打工,挣出她一个学期的学费,并说服我先生去肯求他父母为妹妹担保。妹妹来美后的学业和家庭生活一直不太顺利,但我无论在精神还是物质上都是大力援助的。妹妹在7前终于安定下来,找到了很好的工作,嫁给啦一位非常爱她的先生,又有2个可爱的女儿。虽然我们不再象从前那样无所不谈,但每年我们都要聚几次,让孩子们在一起玩玩。我和她的丈夫在信仰上谈不来(他信佛,是达赖的崇拜者),我也不太欣赏他清高的性格,但我可以看得出他真心的爱我妹妹,和妹妹建立了一个温暖的家,我非常为他们高兴。我对妹妹的感情依就,直到去年圣诞妹夫说的一些话让我想了很久。"You have been so competitive"....., "my wife has been feeling so much pressure from you." 当然我们的对话,不仅这些。谈话中我得知了妹妹告诉了妹夫许多我们之间的事,但我惊奇的发现她说时是从另一种感觉,象是多年妹妹对我的真正感觉。我在各方面是都比较顺利一些,也毫无保留的和妹妹分享过我已往的一切成功的喜悦。我一直以为她在真心地为我高兴。自圣诞后这几个月来,我慢慢的想起了许多以往和妹妹之间的的事情,就开始感到伤心。 好像失去了一珍爱的宝石。 我注意到了很多以前没注意到的细节。妹妹寄给我孩子的生日礼物是非常低质的,虽然她现在有很高的收入。。。妹妹看到她的孩子用腊笔在我家的墙上画道道后,还继续给他腊笔。。。我是一个基督徒,我不想继续猜疑妹妹的动机,我求主施恩找回我对妹妹的爱。可是我还没法摆脱心中的酸苦。我把希望寄托在妹妹早日归主上,可是她的拒绝态度是那么的坚定。我伤心是因为我们的心离的越来越远了。妹妹还不知我现在的感觉。她将带全家来度春假,并象前三年一样在我家庆祝她大女儿的生日。 我怎样才能向从前那样无私的款待他们?
--------------------------------------------------
yaomi:来自亲人的伤害亲钌畹?

我自己的父母,他们自以为聪明所造成的伤害,不知害我有多少深。很多时候,不是他们故意的,而是他们从情感上无法面对。你的妹妹,对你的敌意,是因为她无法面对你一直比她顺利这个事实。人心都是很脆弱的。很多事情无法去面对。作为你,很重要一点是学会接纳他们,包括接纳亲人对你的敌意这个事实。很多基督徒在这方面是有欠缺的,表现在,他们爱人,但是不接受他们所爱的人有缺点这个事实,结果就是自欺欺人。我举个例子。教会里有的弟兄人品非常坏,吃喝嫖赌,是个人都看出来了,可是领头的弟兄姐妹就是看不见。因为他们没有勇气去接纳一个人品有严重缺陷的弟兄。学会按照别人的本相接纳别人,是一个很大的挑战。但是主耶稣就是这样作的。主耶稣爱PETER,但是他事先就知道PETER会背叛他。

THE LORD NEVER LOVES US BECAUSE OF W
HAT WE ARE,THE LORD ALWAYS LOVES US 
DESPITE OF WHAT WE ARE。
----------------------------------------
小溪流水:人的爱是有限的

是啊,人的爱是有限的,有条件的,只有GOD的爱是无私的。
yying:当我们能面对最亲的人带给我们的失望时我们才能更多体会到只有耶稣才能满足我们在感情上最根本的需求。也只有坦然面对这些失望,我们才能有新的真正的盼望,就是以后总有一天到了天上,耶稣会满足我们一切的渴望。因着这个盼望,就会用怜悯和爱来对待这些使我们失望的人。“里外更新”里特别提到了很多人都不愿面对父母曾使他们失望的事实。
vanvanvan:请您为妹妹祷告吧“父亲哪,赦免他们,因为他们不晓得自己在做什么。”
说别人特能:you need to learn how to let it go...

I know you love your sister dearly, and there are a lot of parents love their kids so much that they will can not accept the fact that you have to let it go, especially after they go married and have their own life. In fact you are kind of like a mother to her, aren't you?

In the bible, God said the man and woman need to leave their parents and be united with one another. That means they need to love their spouse more than their parents, emotionally detained from parents. However, a lot of parents can not accepted this, and they either still heavily involved, which lead to conflicting between families ; or they feel lost when they did not receipted the #1 love as expected.

In these cases, I see that it's perfectly normal your sister love her husband more than you; and love her kids more than your wall. (I said Normal, not perfect). Maybe her husband was giving you some hints by giving some of their feeling.

Sooner or later, you need to accepted the fact that she is growing up and have her family now, which is her closed "blood". You are NOT part of her direct family. Sorry to be meant, just want to make a point.

You should be very happy for they have such close bonds, and that she has a happy family. Why not give praise to Lord for that?

Meanwhile, use that as a reflection, to check:

1) were you able to continue love her by supporting as much as you can, yet do not attached any string to that? The receiption might not appreciated that much, and givers are angry because they do not appreciate. For example, a parent could say that you should buy a safe car, if you buy Volve, I will support you $2000, this way, the parents are dictating what their children are doing; they could really be hurted when their kids really want another car. Yet the other wise way is saying : "You should get a better, safe car you like, don't worry about the price, we will support you for $2000." And only offer opinion when you asked.

2) Do you love your husband and kids more than you love your sister? Your husband and kids might sense that and cause family issues later on. I know an old lady like that, she loved her brother more than anything else. Her daughter bitterly complainted about it. The family was not a happy one.

3) Try to learn how to let it go, get ready before you kids grown up.

That said, I agree you are disappointed on certain things, those could be valid reasons. However, some could be personality or habits, for example, her husband's personality; or kids drawing on the wall. Check to see do they tend to buy cheap stuff, or only buy cheap for others while buy expensive for their kids; or do they allow their kids drawing on the wall at their home? If they buy cheap stuff for their kids and allow kids drawing on wall at home, then you can understand some people are CHEAP or CARELESS. (We are guilty on both count here, :). I love shopping in 99cent store; and we gave up cleaning after our daughter). The best you can do is tell the kids ahead of time that you do not allow any kids (include yours) to draw on the wall, then be firm yet not meant after they do that.

If they are different at home and at your house, then this is a "quality" issue; you can not do much about it now, you could when she was young. The best you can do is to pray for them, then use them as a mirror to check what other place you might share similar things, and try your best to remind yourself. Some one said that you will be extremly sensitive to certain things, because you share that same things. It's very true for me.

After all, be thanksful you have a close sister, and be thanksful for her having a good family. I have an older brother, we are never too close, there are various reasons, for example, we rarely live together because our family got assigned housing very late. However, look back, a big part of the reason is I study very well, and very COMPETITIVE, and my parents were very proud of me, and I had felt that way too. Yet now it's too late. The only thing I can do is to try to be nicer when I talked to him; however, judge by the things go, I did no do a good job either.

So, you pray for yourself, not for her, and I need to pray for myself, not for my brother.
Besides good suggestions above, 伤心的JJ/MM,please note that Christrain's love shell expect nothing back.So you should continue to love your sister, and pray for God to give you strength to forgive her or her family's trespasses.And your reward will be great....
诚之:基督徒能做的是,1。 继续为他们祷告,求我们的主给他们最好的礼物,照顾他们,恩待他们,赐他们一颗渴慕的心,寻求真道的心。2。 为自己祷告,求主加添自己的力量,多一点爱,多一点耐性、多一点智慧、多一点认真读圣经、多一点了解神的话,多一点像基督,多一点无私地来款待他们,为主作最好的见证。
wc:key:你需要你妹感恩,你妹不但不,反而觉得你压她一头。Your Solution: 你因该感谢神 赐 你能够(are capable of helping her out),有这个能力,比如比她学得好,可以辅导他,比她早出国,可以担保她,blabla---Solution to your sister: --------another story,
比较:要放手;可能您某种程度上,有控制她的潜意识是你自己没有查觉到。你对她的关爱,是否带有父母式的管理?不然,为什么她会有压力?不知这是不是她要同你竞争的动力?还有,你应该使妹妹,看到你自己的软弱,和依靠耶稣基督得能力的见证。没有人会与软弱的人产生竞争心态的。要使别人真正了解自己,不是将自己表现的多有能力,而是使他看到你也是一个有限的人,也有痛苦、灰心、失败,也需要别人的扶持,帮助,爱。
twofaces:what do you want?
Yuehanmiao:愿神祝福你。姊妹, 我没看到你妹妹太多的问题,但是,我看到了你的苦毒,求神安慰你的心,多从正面去想你那可能没你懂世理的妹妹.如果她真是盼你倒霉就象盼自己发达一样,你更要怜悯她,在这个世界上有谁比你更应该包容她呢?!同时,正面指出她的问题,你尽了你的责任和义务,愿神祝福你
伤心的姐姐:感谢各位兄弟姐妹的真诚忠告。大家说的真好!我是要学会更好的宽容和接纳妹妹一家。多一点怜悯和爱,多一点奉献,少一点期待回报。为主作最好的 见证。我的心里 现在坦荡多了。感 谢主!
852:感谢主
伤心的姐姐: 求教:怎样开导妹妹去理解原谅父母

本来是打电话谈春假和给孩子过生日的事,可几句话后,我们又转到了那个老声长谈的话题:怎样去理解,原谅父母。我猜妹妹又遇到了烦心的事,果然如此。这已经成了我们多年谈话的规律。每当她遇到不顺当的事儿,她总是情不自尽的报怨父母。把已前那些心酸的事,包括第一次大学没考上,第二次大学志愿没报好,甚至来美后第一次婚姻失败,学业上的挫折,等等,都最终归结为她出身在一个不幸福的家,和我们那没尽好责任父母。我很怜悯妹妹,她心灵的疮伤的确很深,而且一直没有愈合。由于文化大革命的批斗,爸爸妈妈身心遭到极大的摧残,妹妹出生一周后,我们就被送到乡下。有一次妹妹掉进一个臭水泡里,差点没淹死。爸爸妈妈被平反后,一心扑在工作上,尤其是妈妈,确实没有把很多精力放在我们身上,而且有时打骂我和妹妹。 我以前也很伤心。不过,我早都解原谅父母。因为他们当时活着也不容易。我妈妈告诉过我,如果当年不是因为我和妹妹,她早就自杀了。就冲这句话,我的心就永远充满着对妈妈的爱和怜悯。可妹妹却总也不忘那些痛苦的事。令我惊奇的是,20,30 年前的事,她可以从头到未的说一变。就连妈妈的表情,语调,她也可以模仿。妹妹已是30 多岁的人了,还是害怕黑天,还是做一些小时候做过的恶梦。我告诉过她多次,主耶稣可以愈合她的疮伤,驱赶她对黑暗的恐惧。可她说她这辈子是绝对不会信神的。自从她嫁给她现在的丈夫,她就越不信神了。因为她爱她的丈夫,她的丈夫信佛。我和她的丈夫多次在信仰,西藏独立问题上争论得脸红脖子粗(所以他认为我是very competitive,我不象我妹妹,即使不同意,也不出声)。现在我们双方都在避免讨论与信仰有关的话题。可是我觉得,除了主耶稣能解救妹妹,让她彻底理解原谅父母,别无他法。各位主内弟兄姐妹,我除了祷告,宽容,怜悯和爱妹妹外,还怎样去开导妹妹?谢谢
852:真的很同情你,跟这么个妹妹相处不容易。除了耶稣,没别的出路,她愿意这样一辈子埋怨下去,实际上是不愿意改的。她总要招个借口为自己开脱,不愿意自己面对自己的问题。我也没辙,推荐你本书,你去挖挖看,能否挖出点什么

看联结:内在的医治http://www.cclw.net/coach/neizaiyizi/index.html
伤心的姐姐:谢谢您!刚简略的看一便,就知道是本好书。很多处可以对号入座。
greensea:maybe your sister isn't that bad

hi, "SAD SISTER": I read some of your posts and want to tell you my thinking.

1. your sister continued to give her kid pencil after the kid drew on your wall. This dosn't mean she wanted the kid to continue to draw on the wall. Maybe she just wanted the kid to have fun on the paper.If you think your sister in this way, that may mean there are a shadow in your own heart. Do you trust her?

2. from your posts, you really have a strong opinion against her husband. And you are so confident about yourself, that you didn't realize you have showed this to your sister from time to time. This is annoying and can be hurting to your sister , too. it would push her away from you.

My sister used not to like my husband. Her words on him always made me cry. The good thing is that my brother-in-law came in and made friends with my husband, now my sister started to change her attitude. When my sister was against my husband, I feel deeply hurt, because she was misreading his reponse and his actions all the time.when you judge your sister as a person with so many shortcomings, maybe you should check your own attitude , too. your pain is from your judgement which sounds like you want her to be like you but she dosn't. you are not the one who can judge, that's God's job even if the person you try to judge isn't a Christian.Do you want your sister to come to you and come to God,then tolerate her otherwise , you can just push her farther.

God bless. Love is a lesson that we need to spend whole life to learn. tolerance is an important part of it. Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------
诚之: 不住的祷告,求神的恩典;不住的等候,等候神的旨意。同时充实自己,真正认识真道、传讲真道,以便“将各样的计谋,各样拦阻人认识神的那些自高之事一概攻破了,又将人所有的心意夺回,使他都顺服基督”

你也要同时学一些辅导学的基本功课,例如如何运用同理心。同理心是要开导人最基本的技巧。不先认同,要想改变他人的想法是不可能的。而真正的认同就是让对方真正感受到你真诚的关心,与真切的了解。换句话说,就是用基督无条件的爱来爱他们,让他们真正感受到神的爱。

有个基本的事实与信念可以在你得到令妹的认同后,与他沟通:每一个父母,都是把他们所知最好的来给他们的儿女,这是天经地义、普世适用的。也许父母的方法不令我们满意,他们的条件无法做到完美,但是他们一定已经尽力了。用他自己的孩子来作例子,应该可以让他体会到这个事实。
------------------------------------------------------------
伤心的姐姐: 您说的真好!我是要进快的充实自己,好用神的真道去帮助妹妹。说来既惭愧又遗憾,虽然自己嫁了个基督徒多年,教堂也没少去,可我受洗还不到2 年。找到这个网址才几个月。感谢主的多年带领,使我今天终于真正的,完全的顺服,敬畏他。感谢主,恩赐我一个宽容,耐心等待引导我多年的丈夫。

我觉得,帮助我妹妹信主,关键在于先说服妹夫信服主。因为妹妹现在一切都顺从妹夫,简直他就是她的上帝。 可说服妹夫信基督真的很难。妹夫本来出生于基督徒家庭。12岁就受洗了。可由于爸爸早年过世,他的基督徒妈妈几年之内多次改嫁,气得他16离家出走。。。总之,虽然他至今还可以整段,整段的背下圣经的原文(他真的背给我们听过),他现在信佛教,搞得妹妹也信佛。

每次跟妹夫讨论起来我就头痛(因为我确实还没学好圣经)。不过,我要记住您的话,不住的祷告,求神的恩典;不住的等候,等候神的旨意。并同时充实自己,学好真道。没准有一天我真能说服他重新信主,让妹妹得到灵魂的解救。
852:没准儿神用他来朔造你呢?等到时候到了,他就回头了:)
greensea: you are still against your sister

“因为妹妹现在一切都顺从妹夫,简直他就是她的上帝。”

It's not wrong for your sister to love her hubby since she had a bad first marriage. You are still so sensitive and kind of picky to her.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2003: 内省