分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
聖經靈修版 創世紀22:1-10
送交者: candle 2004年03月04日07:57:36 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話

22:1 [hgb] 這些事以後、 神要試驗亞伯拉罕、就呼叫他說、亞伯拉罕、他說、我在這裡。
[lzz] 這些事以後,上帝要試驗亞伯拉罕,就對他說∶「亞伯拉罕」;亞伯拉罕說∶「我在這裡呢。」
[ngb] 這些事以後, 神試驗亞伯拉罕,對他說:“亞伯拉罕啊!”他回答:“我在這裡。”
[asv] And it came to pass after these things, that God did prove Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham. And he said, Here am I.
[kjv] And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.
[bbe] Now after these things, God put Abraham to the test, and said to him, Abraham; and he said, Here am I.
22:2 [hgb]  神說、你帶着你的兒子、就是你獨生的兒子、你所愛的以撒、往摩利亞地去、在我所要指示你的山上、把他獻為燔祭。
[lzz] 上帝說∶「你帶着你兒子,你獨生的兒子、你所愛的以撒、到摩利亞地,在我所要對你說明的一個山上、把他獻上來做燔祭。」
[ngb]  神說:“帶着你的兒子,就是你所愛的獨生子以撒,到摩利亞地去,在我所要指示你的一座山上,把他獻為燔祭。”
[asv] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son, whom thou lovest, even Isaac, and get thee into the land of Moriah. And offer him there for a burnt-offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
[kjv] And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
[bbe] And he said to him, Take your son, your dearly loved only son Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah and give him as a burned offering on one of the mountains of which I will give you knowledge.
22:3 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕清早起來、備上驢、帶着兩個僕人和他兒子以撒、也劈好了燔祭的柴、就起身往 神所指示他的地方去了。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕清早起來,備上了驢,帶着兩個僮僕和他的兒子以撒,也劈好了燔祭的柴,就起身往上帝所對他說明的地方去了。
[ngb] 亞伯拉罕清早起來,預備好了驢,帶着兩個童僕和自己的兒子以撒,也劈好了獻燔祭用的柴,就起程到 神指示他的地方去。
[asv] And Abraham rose early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son. And he clave the wood for the burnt-offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
[kjv] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him.
[bbe] And Abraham got up early in the morning, and made ready his ass, and took with him two of his young men and Isaac, his son, and after the wood for the burned offering had been cut, he went on his way to the place of which God had given him word.
22:4 [hgb] 到了第三日、亞伯拉罕舉目遠遠的看見那地方。
[lzz] 第三天、亞伯拉罕舉目,遠遠地看那地方。
[ngb] 第三日,亞伯拉罕舉目觀望,遠遠地看見了那地方。
[asv] On the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
[kjv] Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off.
[bbe] And on the third day, Abraham, lifting up his eyes, saw the place a long way off.
22:5 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕對他的僕人說、你們和驢在此等候、我與童子往那裡去拜一拜、就回到你們這裡來。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕對他的僮僕說∶「你們同驢在這裡等候着;我和兒童往那裡去敬拜,就回到你們這裡來。」
[ngb] 亞伯拉罕對他的童僕說:“你們和驢留在這裡,我與孩子要到那邊去敬拜,然後回到你們這裡來。”
[asv] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass, and I and the lad will go yonder; and we will worship, and come again to you.
[kjv] And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.
[bbe] Then he said to his young men, Keep here with the ass; and I and the boy will go on and give worship and come back again to you.
22:6 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕把燔祭的柴放在他兒子以撒身上、自己手裡拿着火與刀.於是二人同行。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕把燔祭的柴放在他兒子以撒身上,自己手裡卻拿着火跟刀∶二人就這樣一齊走。
[ngb] 亞伯拉罕把獻燔祭的柴,放在他兒子以撒的身上,自己手裡拿着火與刀。他們二人一起向前走的時候,
[asv] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt-offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son. And he took in his hand the fire and the knife. And they went both of them together.
[kjv] And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together.
[bbe] And Abraham put the wood for the burned offering on his son's back, and he himself took the fire and the knife in his hand, and the two of them went on together.
22:7 [hgb] 以撒對他父親亞伯拉罕說、父親哪。亞伯拉罕說、我兒、我在這裡。以撒說、請看、火與柴都有了、但燔祭的羊羔在哪裡呢。
[lzz] 以撒對他父親亞伯拉罕說∶「爸爸。」亞伯拉罕說∶「怎麼啦,孩子?」以撒說∶「請看,火跟柴都有了;燔祭的小羊羔在哪裡呢?」
[ngb] 以撒問他父親亞伯拉罕說:“爸爸!”亞伯拉罕回答:“我兒!有什麼事?”以撒說:“你看,火與柴都有了,可是獻燔祭用的羊羔在哪裡呢?”
[asv] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father. And he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold, the fire and the wood. But where is the lamb for a burnt-offering?
[kjv] And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
[bbe] Then Isaac said to Abraham, My father; and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, We have wood and fire here, but where is the lamb for the burned offering?
22:8 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕說、我兒、 神必自己預備作燔祭的羊羔.於是二人同行。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕說∶「孩子,上帝自己會顧到燔祭小羊的。」二人仍這樣一齊走着走着。
[ngb] 亞伯拉罕回答:“我兒, 神自己必親自預備獻燔祭用的羊羔。”於是二人繼續一起前行。
[asv] And Abraham said, God will provide himself the lamb for a burnt-offering, my son. So they went both of them together.
[kjv] And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
[bbe] And Abraham said, God himself will give the lamb for the burned offering: so they went on together.
22:9 [hgb] 他們到了 神所指示的地方、亞伯拉罕在那裡築壇、把柴擺好、捆綁他的兒子以撒、放在壇的柴上。
[lzz] 他們到了上帝所對他說明的地方,亞伯拉罕就在那裡築了一座壇,擺上了柴,將他的兒子以撒捆綁好了,放在祭壇的柴上。
[ngb] 他們到了 神指示的地方,亞伯拉罕就在那裡築了一座祭壇,擺好了柴,捆綁了自己的兒子以撒,就把他放在祭壇的柴上。
[asv] And they came to the place which God had told him of. And Abraham built the altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar, upon the wood.
[kjv] And they came to the place which God had told him of; and Abraham built an altar there, and laid the wood in order, and bound Isaac his son, and laid him on the altar upon the wood.
[bbe] And they came to the place of which God had given him knowledge; and there Abraham made the altar and put the wood in place on it, and having made tight the bands round Isaac his son, he put him on the wood on the altar.
22:10 [hgb] 亞伯拉罕就伸手拿刀、要殺他的兒子。
[lzz] 亞伯拉罕就伸手拿刀、要宰他的兒子。
[ngb] 亞伯拉罕伸手拿刀,要宰殺自己的兒子的時候,
[asv] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
[kjv] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
[bbe] And stretching out his hand, Abraham took the knife to put his son to death.

聖經靈修版
百般的試煉,究竟對我有何意義?
22:1 神要試驗亞伯拉罕,並不是要捉弄他,使他跌倒;而是要增強他對神的順服,建立他的品格。正如用火把礦沙煉淨一樣,神也藉著艱難的環境熬煉我們。當我們受到試煉時,不要埋怨神,也許是他要鍛煉我們的品格。

順服常是艱難的事。我多麼的渴求能夠做到,但……
22:3 這個清晨,亞伯拉罕開始了人類有史以來、順服神的最偉大的行動。他走了八十多公里來到摩利亞山。多年來他在艱苦的磨練中已學到順服神的重要;這次他對神的順服既迅速又完全。順服神常常是一種掙扎,因為這意味著我們要放棄自己最心愛的人或物。不要以為順服神是一件容易、自然的事。

22:6 我們不知道亞伯拉罕怎樣帶著火,他也許帶著燒燃的炭火或以燧石取火。

神為甚麼要亞伯拉罕殺人獻祭呢?
22:7-8 異教民族有殺人獻祭的慣例,神譴責這種可怕的罪行(參利20:1-5)。神並不是要亞伯拉罕殺死以撒,只是要他在心中獻上以撒,以顯明亞伯拉罕愛神,多於愛神所應許的他期待已久的兒子,神在考驗亞伯拉罕。考驗的目的是要鍛煉我們的品格,幫助我們更順服神和他的安排。經過這次艱難的體驗後,亞伯拉罕加強了對神的委身和順服,也認識到神供應的大能。
甘心如亞伯拉罕,連摯愛都獻上;我看我手所緊握的,我怕我捨不得啊……

丹尼斯·莫克:

介紹
神將最後一次試驗亞伯拉罕,其方式足以讓任何人膽戰心
驚,因為神要求他把應許之子以撒獻為燔祭。我們也應該記得,
神已經要求亞伯拉罕放逐了以實瑪利(第21章)。

觀察與評論:

神的指示(22:1-2)
1. 神試驗亞伯拉罕的信心不是為了引誘他不順服,而是給他一
個機會來顯示和證明他的信心的真實性。應記住亞伯拉罕是
已經“得救”了的(見15:6),神藉這一事件是要表明真
信心總會結出好果子(善行與順服)(見雅2:17-24)。