設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:粉纓
萬維讀者網 > 戀戀風塵 > 帖子
Good Article
送交者: Nanochem 2002年09月10日21:01:24 於 [戀戀風塵] 發送悄悄話

Dear Darlly,

I read through your article with tears in my eyes. You poured out your deep feelings into the simple words. I want to say: long live the good people.

My parents and my sisters and brothers are just like yours. My family live in a very rural area in the Inner Mongol. I am the youngest child in my family. All my family suffered through those difficult years. Even I, the luckest one, have vivid memories of those long and cold days when we did not have enough to eat.

My sisters and bothers never compete with others by showing how good the food we eat or how good the clothes we wear. But we were all the best students in the schools. I become the only college graduate in the village's history.

Before I came to the US, I worked as a professor for 6 years. I obtained my PhD in the US 5 years ago. I have a good job. In all these years, not a single member from my direct family ever asked for my moneytary help. They always keep saying: "It is not easy for you to be away from home alone. We will be very happy as long as you are happy". Their life is still very poor, but they never asked unless I send them some money.

But it is interesting that my sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws do begin to directly ask for money from me. The reasons includes buying new houses or investing in small businesses. Even one of my old high school classmates (we have not had contacts for years) wrote to me to ask for borrowing money from me to buy a new house. I am in such a difficult situation. I truly believe that they need the money and they are trying to find a easy path to get the needed money. My family is a big family. I could have helped them for this time. But there seems to be no end to this.

I miss my parents who are in their 80's and have bad health. My sisters and brothers are all like my parents: hardworking, caring more about me than themselves.

Dear Darlly, we are lucky. We are thankfull for being brought up in such families.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖