设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:粉缨
万维读者网 > 恋恋风尘 > 帖子
South Island of New Zealand in
送交者: Loomis 2010年04月18日17:47:19 于 [恋恋风尘] 发送悄悄话

From 2nd April to 10th April 2010, I have visited South Island of New Zealand. The first stop was Christchurch. It is famous as a garden city. After the airplane landed there, it took me 15 minutes to get Chataeu in The Park hotel. It was located beside Hyde Park in the central of city.  The hotel was around with beautiful rose flowers and nice restaurant. In the Hyde Park, there were golf course, tennis courts, and rugby court. In the south of side of park, there is a garden with rose and many other flowers.

In the next day on 3rd April, I went to Queenstown, which is the best place for adventure for young. In the Queenstown there is a huge lake in the city around with many mountains and forest. In the top of north mountain there was a Seafood Buffet Restaurant. The whole city would be in your eyes from there.

Three Hundred miles south of Queenstown, there is unique view in the world, which is called Melford Sound. In this small town there is a water valley and beside it there are mountains and cliffs and many water falls from 2000 meters high. It is like the description in poet Li Bai’s poetry: “Flying water fall down 3000 feet, Doubt it is Milk Galaxy flowing down from 9th level of heaven.”  As the cruise drives down the river, it reminds me of another famous Chinese poetry “ The cry of monkey is still on, the light boat is passing 10 thousand mountains.”

One more place in the journey is Hammer Spring. It has a hot spring pool for visitors.

The hot water in the pool is up 41 degree and 35, 36 degrees.  It has a white fog on the pool in the early morning if you watch it from the mountain near by.  

Loomis

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 梅艳芳一生恋情最值得珍视的爱人