設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 跟帖
關於麥蒂這段話比較有趣
送交者: super88 2009月02月17日15:22:51 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
回  答: A-Rod正在電視上詳細披露自己的用藥細節麻衣神道 於 2009-02-17 11:00:25
My buddy Tracy McGrady is now "walkin' the earth'" in search of a doctor who will disagree with every other doctor he's seen thus far (including Dr. James Andrews – who is kind of like the Darth Vader of NBA doctors) and tell the Rockets that T-Mac needs to be shut down for the rest of the season in order to get right. I don't know how this is going to end, but McGrady has basically ruined his NBA future with the way he's gone about things this year. Dr. Andrews has to be ticked off – I mean, no one, and I mean no one – ever questions what this guy says. Rick Adelman is at his wits end, the Rockets' training staff has been thrown under the bus by T-Mac enough to last a life time, T-Mac's teammates don't really seem to care whether he's there or not and he's just come off as a whiny brat this season. I'm guessing he's really hurt, but so are a lot of other guys who have handled things much differently than T-Mac has. He may play again this season, but then again, he may not. And at this point, I don't really care either way.

from roto
0%(0)
0%(0)
  現在哪個網站都在拿T-MAC找樂,T-MAC快瘋了 /無內容 - 游擊聯隊 02/17/09 (236)
    麥蒂周末還在維加斯耍呢,然後繼續找醫生  /無內容 - super88 02/17/09 (207)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2006: 也談談昨天火箭隊的比賽...
2006: 學習和實踐《嶗山來客貼圖經》
2005: 過 年
2005: 終於相信了自己的姚明