設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 跟帖
Thanks, everyone, my claim
送交者: ewalker 2009月04月29日13:17:16 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
回  答: It's not about sports, but ...ewalker 於 2009-04-29 07:24:30
Thank you , everyone, your support is really something to me, all of you give me good suggestions, I understand, the bottom line is that I should avoid doing anything that may hurt me later again, hope it doesn't mean that I cannot do anything. I really don't want to get any rewards from this , and I'm NEVER a person to punish for punishment or make any dirty deal. To my wife (so far) , except to divorce (maybe it's even not a punishment in her eye, I guess, she is expecting her new life), I won't do anything else harmful to her because she is atleast my kid's mother, and I believe that my kid won't be happy to see his mother is in any trouble. But, that guy have to pay back what he did, because, If I don't do anything, that means, immortal person enjoy life, moral person suffers hurt, and I tolerate that my kid's life and happiness is ruined by others' evil helplessly, that's not me. so, when the law is not able to help me on this due to some reason, I need do it by myslf, for myself and for my kid. Sometimes, I can really understand the helpless feeling of those peoples who kill others, although their action is cruel and I don't agree with them, that's why I come here for suggestions, because I even don't want to do anything illegal. As to evidence, because I'm working long time all day, it's impossible for me to get it, and those dirty details are not my interest either. If I can only wait now, I will.

BTW: What ONS means?
0%(0)
0%(0)
  我覺得關鍵還是你老婆的態度 - dadahan 04/29/09 (232)
  老兄萬不可魯莽行事, - offsider 04/29/09 (187)
  這樣就好了,希望村民們 - 快樂園丁 04/29/09 (343)
    婚姻輔導專家 - 重慶崽兒 04/29/09 (189)
  ONS = yi ye qing /無內容 - touche! 04/29/09 (98)
  Then your options are limited. - ymfan 04/29/09 (340)
    Calm dowm - YSI 04/29/09 (193)
      Your first cent - ymfan 04/29/09 (126)
標  題 (必選項):
內  容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: ZT 張德培和彭帥的故事
2007: 今夜,請將我遺忘