設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
欣聞:小蜜蜂教頭和俺在一個PAGE上。 嘿嘿
送交者: 紅山狼 2008年07月24日07:43:00 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話
Scott likes options N.O. has with Posey Plan is for prized swingman to ease into the starting lineup Thursday, July 24, 2008By John Reid James Posey signed a four-year, $25 million contract during free agency to join the Hornets, but that doesn't mean he'll enter training camp ahead of incumbent Morris Peterson at shooting guard. However, that could change during the course of the season, according to Coach Byron Scott. Posey, a key contributor to the Boston Celtics' first NBA title in 22 years last season and to the Miami Heat's championship run in 2006, formally was introduced by the franchise Wednesday. Posey, a 6-foot-8 swingman, gives Scott and the Hornets plenty of options with his versatility. "I just think James can play three positions (shooting guard, small forward and power forward)," Scott said. "Offensively, he just doesn't make mistakes. He takes great shots and does all the things he can do, and he doesn't try to go overboard. But that's what you get when you have a veteran guy. "Right now, we're looking at him as our sixth man, probably our first guy off the bench. We're fortunate and very blessed to have him. You look at his track record, he's won everywhere he's been. I think we are a better basketball team." During the NBA Finals in June, Posey made four 3-pointers in Game 4 to help the Celtics overcome a 24-point deficit and defeat the Lakers 97-91 and eventually win the series in six games. Posey also was a reserve in Miami and the team's best perimeter defender. Posey was the Hornets' primary target since free agency began July 1. New Orleans sought more offensive consistency at shooting guard; Peterson had the lowest scoring average -- at 8.0 points -- among the team's starters. Posey is a better scoring threat from the perimeter and made 35 3-pointers last postseason for the Celtics. Said Scott: "I've got so many things I can do with him that I've got to try and figure this all out. He can spread the floor and make shots." Posey said he's just going to work hard to get on the court. "Whatever Coach asks of me, I'm just going to do the best I can," he said. "That's all I've ever done. It's about winning. I think I'm a versatile player, and I've always taken pride in my defense." To ensure they had enough money available to acquire Posey, the Hornets traded the draft rights of Kansas forward Darrell Arthur, whom they selected with the 27th overall pick in last month's draft, to Portland in exchange for nearly $3 million. Behind All-Stars Chris Paul and David West, the Hornets won a franchise-record 56 games last season, captured the Southwest Division title and advanced to the second round of the playoffs for the first time since 2002 before losing in seven games to the San Antonio Spurs. Posey also was pursued by the Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, Detroit Pistons, Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers during free agency. The Hornets, however, were one of few teams willing to offer Posey, 31, a four-year deal. "It's such a unique addition for us from the standpoint of the mentality that he plays with, he fits with what we're trying to do and how we try to build this team," Hornets General Manager Jeff Bower said. "He has 3-point shooting ability and can be a defender that end possessions and has an impact on the defensive boards." Scott will be able to use various lineups to take advantage of Posey's strengths. Boston Coach Doc Rivers primarily relied on Posey to defend LeBron James and Kobe Bryant in the playoffs. Scott said he has the same plan for Posey. "He's that good on the defensive end, individually and as a team defender," Scott said. "He does a lot of the little things that you don't see come on the score sheet. With James, it will take a lot more pressure off Peja (Stojakovic) to have to guard LeBron and takes more pressure off Mo to guard some of these guys. "He's that type of player who doesn't say a lot, but he does his job. I think he can help Julian (Wright) get better. The thing that attracted us so much is that he is strictly a team player. . . . All he cares about is winning." ---- from The Time Picayune 以下是古狗的翻譯。 斯科特喜歡選擇n.o.已與波西 計劃是珍貴的搖擺,以紓緩進入首發陣容周四, 7月24日, 2008by約翰里德 詹姆斯波西簽訂了一份為期四年, 2500萬美元的合同期間免費機構加入黃蜂隊,但這並不意味着他將進入訓練營之前,現任皮特森得分後衛。 不過,這可能會改變的過程中,本賽季,根據主教練拜倫斯科特。波西是一名重要的貢獻波士頓凱爾特人隊的首次NBA總冠軍,在22年,上個賽季和邁阿密熱火隊的總冠軍來說,在2006年,正式推出的專營權,周三。 波西是一名身高6英尺8的搖擺,讓斯科特和黃蜂隊有很多的選擇,與他的多才多藝。 “我只是認為,涂謹申可以發揮三個位置(得分後衛,小前鋒和大前鋒) , ”斯科特說。 “在進攻上,他只是不犯錯誤。他以偉大的拍攝和是否所有的東西,他可以做的,他不會嘗試去過分,但的您得到什麼,當你有一個老傢伙。 “現在,我們正在尋找他作為我們的第六人,可能是我們的第一傢伙小康坐在替補席上。我們正在非常幸運和祝福有他,你看看他的記錄,他的韓元,到處他一直在我認為我們是一個更好的籃球隊“ 。 在NBA總決賽在6月,波西取得了4個3分球,在第4場比賽,以幫助凱爾特人隊克服了24點的赤字,並擊敗湖人隊97-91 ,並最終贏得了一系列在6場比賽。波西也被儲備在邁阿密和團隊的最佳外圍防守。 波西是黃蜂的首要目標以來,免費工程處開始7月1日。新的新奧爾良尋求更具進攻性的一致性得分後衛;彼得森了平均杆數最低-在8 .0分-其中隊的首發。波西是一個較好的得分威脅,從周邊及取得的35 3分球,去年季後賽為凱爾特人隊。 斯科特說: “我已經得到這麼多的東西,我可以跟他說,我已經到了嘗試和數字,這一切,他可以散布在地上,使拍攝” 。 波西說他只是去工作,很難找到對終審法院。 “無論教練問我,我只是要盡最大努力,我可以, ”他說。 “這一切我已做過,它的勝利,我覺得我是一個多才多藝的球員,我總是感到自豪,我國防” 。 以確保他們有足夠的錢,可取得波西,黃蜂交易草案的權利, Kansas退後( Darrell亞瑟,他們選擇了與27日的整體回升,在上個月的草案,到波特蘭,在外匯近300萬美元。 背後的全明星球員克里斯保羅和大衛西,黃蜂隊贏得了專營權紀錄的56場比賽,抓獲了西南賽區的冠軍和先進到季後賽第二輪為第一次自2002年以來,前失去了7場比賽到San安東尼奧馬刺隊。 波西也被追求的凱爾特人隊,克里夫蘭騎士隊,底特律活塞隊,華盛頓奇才隊和洛杉磯湖人隊期間,免費代理。黃蜂隊,不過,其中一個數隊願意提供波西, 31日,為期四年的協議。 “它的這種獨特的,除了我們從立場的心態,他與扮演,他符合我們正在試圖做的,以及我們如何嘗試建立這個團隊, ”黃蜂隊總經理傑夫鮑爾說。 “他有3個三分球的能力和可以捍衛為此財產和具有影響的防禦議會” 。 斯科特將能夠使用各種陣容,以利用波西的優勢。凱爾特人隊主帥里弗斯感嘆:主要依賴于波西捍衛詹姆斯和科比在季後賽中。 斯科特說,他有相同的計劃,波西。 “他認為,良好的防守端,單獨作為一個團隊衛士”斯科特說。 “他做了很多小的事情,你沒有看見來對評分表。詹姆斯,它將採取了很多的壓力越來越大小康佩賈(斯托亞科維奇)有防不勝防的勒布朗,並採取更多的壓力,莫要警惕一些這些傢伙。 “他的這種類型的球員誰不說了很多,但他是否他的工作,我覺得他可以幫助朱利安(瑞氏)變得越來越好。東西吸引了我們這麼多的是,他是嚴格的一隊球員。 。 。所有他關心的是,打贏“ 。 ----從時間皮卡尤恩
0%(0)
0%(0)
    哈哈,關心聖人太痛苦。  /無內容 - 紅山狼 07/24/08 (175)
      燒雞不就是那 - 機會園丁 07/24/08 (137)
      在NYG混不下去了,剛被換到山狼屯兒。  /無內容 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (246)
        就是說小白菜兒扶正了。據說燒雞乃更衣室毒藥, - icecold 07/24/08 (255)
          缺了燒雞,NYG照樣拿超級碗。燒雞自然沒臉再混了。 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (206)
            燒雞在飯太稀被俺扔了。後來誰誰搶去了, - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (159)
              去年燒雞比雞肋還乏味,不扔白不扔。  /無內容 - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (152)
                燒雞不行。那陣小白菜給了他多少好球,他愣不肯接住, - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (144)
                一點兒不錯  /無內容 - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (126)
    最好玩是紅皮,比別人提前一周開訓 - ztyixia 07/24/08 (154)
      紅皮確實太倒霉了。不過,能換來Jason Taylor - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (134)
    生命更重要 - 袈裟道人 07/24/08 (151)
      太對了! - LifeMaster 07/24/08 (123)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2006: 歪解打擊率
2006: 偶遇袁夢