設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
Congratulations to the Buckeyes and
送交者: chidomer 2006年01月03日17:03:51 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

their fans on this board.

I had a friend come over (Big Ten Graduate) who supported tOSU. I guess that's called conference loyalty. I had to stop posting here since I had to cook dinner while watching the game.

tOSU was a better team on the field today and deserved to win.Buckeyes will be good again next year and maybe the pre-season no.1. I remember I had posted on the board when Buckeyes were struggling on offense with Troy Smith. I have told the Buckeye fans to be more patient and it seemed I was right. I was very impressed with him today. He was the big difference with of course No. 7 Ted Ginn Jr.

ND had a questionable defensive game plan. No blitz on 3 and long is inexcusable and it cost ND the game. I don't blame wholly on players. Play calling could be a lot better on defense.

I am proud of the way ND played the whole year and yes, including this game. There is no quit under any circumstance. We, as ND fans, felt so fortunate to have Charlie Weis as our head coach.

Rome is not built in one day. Two recent very good coaches' first year records came into mind: Jim Tressel (Ohio State) 7-5 and Pete Carrol(USC) 6-6. They both won a national champion on their 2nd and 3rd year, respectively. Charlie Weis took a 6-6 ND team and turned it into a BCS team as well as finished 9-3. Thank you, Coach Weis. The most important thing is not the record, but how the team had performed on the field. Any football fans with minimum football knowledge can tell the difference between this team and Ty William's first team which has won games with smoke and mirror. That's why coach weis got the contract extention because no team wanted to lose a coach like him. If you are playing the race card, you either didn't watch the game or didn't use your brain and let those talk heads to speak on behalf of you. That's why they are commentators, and no coaches.

Yes, we definitely need more playmakers on both sides of the ball, especially on defense. This is going to be taken care of on the recruiting battle ground. Apparently, Charlie is winning that battle too. ND will finish a definite top 3 in this incoming recruiting class and maybe a No.1 rank on the mysterious recruiting rankings.

It has been a great pleasure to discuss football with most fans on this board. I am really looking forward to watching more games with you guys in the future. I will try to avoid those who just want to take unwarranted shots at my coach, my team or my school, but I will not back down if you cross the line. Remember, there is a fine line between being critique or being offensive.

Notre Dame football will not go away. I will not be surprised if there is a rematch between ND and tOSU in the Fiesta Ball again next year.

In Charlie, we trust.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2005: 敗仗