设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
NBA Players on Lin,Lin,Lin
送交者: 麻衣神道 2012年02月15日22:59:44 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

“(Lin’s) not a fluke. Just the confidence he plays with, the pace, the understanding of the game. You can tell when a guy isn’t really that skilled but is just having a good stretch. This guy is skilled.” –Tyson Chandler after the Knicks’ win over the Washington Wizards.

“(Lin’s) got these moves—he’s so fast and he’s not playing high, he’s playing so low that he’s attacking your knees with this dribble. It’s in a place where as soon as you make a move he just blows past you. To be that low, to have it that far out with your arms, it’s pretty rare. I’ve never seen it.” –Iman Shumpert said of teammate Lin.

“Jeremy Lin is killing right now, I’m always rooting for the underdogs.” –Rudy Gay  via Twitter

“Me too! Glad (Lin is) killin it!” –Kevin Durant via Twitter in response to Rudy Gay

“OK. I GIVE IN!!!!!!! ITS LEGIT!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!” –Reggie Miller via Twitter after Lin hit the game-winning three against the Toronto Raptors.

“Its crazy! I’m watching Linsanity hoping every shot goes in. Hope I never grow up.”Steve Nash via Twitter.

“We should have kept [Lin]. Did not know he was this good. Anyone who says they knew misleading U.” –Daryl Morey, Houston Rockets GM on Twitter.

“Good! I’m not the only one! RT @SteveNash: Its crazy! I’m watching #Linsanity hoping every shot goes in. Hope I never grow up” –Manu Ginobili sharing a Linsanity moment with Steve Nash via his Twitter

“It’s the quickness that’s low to the ground. I’m not saying he’s like [Bulls guard] Derrick Rose or anything, but when you watch D-Rose closely, he’s low to the ground and when you’re that low and that fast, you see [Lin's success].” –Bill Walker, Knicks teammate

“I knew (Lin) could play basketball, and if you are a guard that can run the pick-and-roll in their coach’s offense, you have a very good chance to excel.”  -–John Wall

“I think it’s a great story. It’s a testament to perseverance and hard work, and I think a good example for kids everywhere.” –Kobe Bryant after Lin outscored him 38-31 in a Knicks win. 

“Lin is the real deal. He’s the true point guard the Knicks haven’t had in years. He’s the guy the Knicks have needed all along.” He knew who this kid was too.” –Bernard King, New York Knicks Legend.

“Wow Jeremy Lin, wow!” –Andrew Bogut via Twitter after Lin’s game winner vs. the Raptors

“My God, he’s a tremendous player.” –Jerry West, NBA Hall-of-Famer

“When I get back Jeremy will have the ball in his hands and I’m playing off of that, (Jeremy Lin) is like a dream come true to me. It takes some pressure off of me. I don’t have to play point guard. I don’t have to try to get Amare 20 points, try to get this guy 20 points, me try to go out there and get 25-30 points a night, play defense, rebound do the whole thing.” –Carmelo Anthony, New York Knick

“Watching this Knicks vs Raptors game…HUGE shot by @JLin7 #Respect” –Chris Paul via Twitter

“WooooooooooW Jlin wit the gamer. Niiiiccceeeee. Good things happn to good ppl. Thts whts up” –Dorelll Wright, former teammate of Jeremy Lin, via Twitter after big shot against Raptors.

“Floyd Mayweather I Hope You Watched Jeremy Hit The Gamewinning 3 Pointer With .005 Seconds Left.Our Guy Can BALL PLAIN AND SIMPLE.RECOGNIZE.” –Spike Lee

I’m going to just link straight to Spike Lee’s Twitter account. The man is a Lin believer and taking on all comers to the everyday ignorance that comes with Lin’s rise as an Asian-American.

“#jeremylin keeps getting bigger. Today 27pts 11a & just saw the game winner. What a story!! Happy for him & for the game” –Manu Ginobili via Twitter.

“He’s incredible. He’s the sweetest guy in the world, totally humble. He’s young and hasn’t been here long, but he already knows our game, knows the team, inside out. We love him.” –Steve Novak, Knicks teammate

“Happy Va-LIN-tines from Jeremy Lin and @active_faith ! That dude is BALLIN!” –Anthony Tolliver via Twitter, Minnesota Timberwolves

“Jeremy doesn’t need all this attention from everybody. He’ll give you the clothes off his back. And that’s what makes him a rock star.” –Iman Schumpert, NY Knicks teammate

“Great team win. Way to battle knicks!! Fans were great. And jeremy lin is the MAN!!” –Baron Davis via Twitter after the Nets game.

“Great team win. Everyone stepped up. Lead by @JLin7. Simply amazing running the show.” –Baron Davis via Twitter after the Jazz game.

“Great TEAM WIN!! @JLin7 with the Dagger!!!! LINSANE @landryfields Mr Everything! @tysonchandler The Stabilizer!!” –Baron Davis after the Raptors game, via Twitter.

“J. Lin does it again. U have to b happy 4 him by tha route he had bein givin 2 get 2 MSG. Much success homeboy. Big Up 2 da Linderella story” –Byron Russell, former NBA player via Twitter.

“Hell naw. J Lin #unreal”Charlie Bell after big three against Raptors, via Twitter.

“Everyone should be a believer in@Jlin7 after his shot to win the game tonight.” –Magic Johnson via Twitter after Jeremy Lin’s game winner against the Raptors.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2011: 紫荆棘鸟: 环卫处老张的故事
2011: 讨论:量子化小说--文学和历史的不确定