设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
阿黛:接着说说那次遭遇的歧视事件(2)
送交者: 阿黛 2013年06月23日10:20:56 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

再回E时抄送当地教育局局长:

尊敬的校长,在过去的几次EE往中,59日你说。。。05/17你说。。。06/01你又说。。。可是时至今日,学校已经放假,毕业生已经离校,我不明白贵校为什么迟迟不肯发出这封信(如果它真的存在)。我认为我们有权知道你对此事的处理过程和处理结果,最重要是那个学生的态度,至今我们连他的名字都不能确定,你就已经宣布此事已了,要我说,NOT YET

这次率先回E的是教育局上,他说会去找校长了解情况,只是校长正在筹备高中毕业典礼,恐怕会迟复两天。

10多天过后,618日等来了校长的信,我看到CC栏一下多了几位收信人:

I apologize for the delay in your receiving the attached letter concerning the tennis incident. I did not wait to deal with the situation, as you suggested, but notified the coaches, investigated the situation, talked with the doubles team involved and the parents of the offending player, and disciplined the young man, all prior to school being let out. We have planned to also conduct some sensitivity training before the season starts next year as well.

My school secretary sent the letter to the Athletic Director, but had filed the letter upon her exit for summer break, which is the reason I am just now sending you a copy of the letter. I only recently located it again, plus I have been interviewing and out of the building for a few days.

Again, I apologize for the incident and was not proud of how the student conducted himself, but high school is a learning experience and I believe he was remorseful for the incident. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

附件是那个学生的道歉信的扫描本:

。。。。I was overly aggressive towards the players whom I was playing and may have said things that were rude, cruel, or just plain disrespectful. I tend to go over the top with the things that I say because I just get in a zone and completely ignore the true meaning behind the game; I lost my cool and let thins slip. I would like to formally apologize for all of my words and actions during the tennis match that day and if I could go back I would do it all differently.

Thank you for taking the time to read this; I hope that you can forgive me for my inconsiderate actions.

我在第一时间让儿子读了这封信, 他只“OK ”了一声就转身走开了,很无所谓的样子。我宽宽心,长舒一口气,现在,以为这事可以了了。

直到前几天我去商店买几个玉米,只几个玉米,就选择了SELF CHECKOUT,刚要付钱时一个工作人员大妈跑过来指指我的购物袋又指指屏幕,问:HOW MANY DID YOU INPUT? 我愣了一下才明白了她的怀疑,就冷冷地瞪着她冲口而出:YOU THINK I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COUNT? 她和我对视了1秒,摆摆手说着SORRY转身要走,我又追一句:WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? 虽然喝退了她,可我心里一阵阵难受,也许人家也就是履行公事,并没有恶意,是我,已经不知不觉成了刺猬,用满身的刺武装自己,随时准备还击,我为自己感到悲哀。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 折腾一下: 裁判文化
2012: 西班牙--法国