設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:彎刀
萬維讀者網 > 競技沙龍 > 帖子
我給CBC寫的抗議信
送交者: 無名練箭 2004年08月29日14:42:52 於 [競技沙龍] 發送悄悄話

To Whom It May Concern

I have enjoyed your programs during the 28th Olympic game. Thank you. However, one thing has really tainted the quality and seriousness of your work. When you critized the possible use of dope in this Olympic game, you used as the background the snapshots when the Chinese athlete, Liu Xiang won the men's 100m hurdle. Although the commenter did not mention Liu's name, the message was conveyed to all audience that YOU suspected that Liu might also have been involved in some drug problem. This suspicion is completely ungrounded because he has NEVER been found linked with any dope issue and his drug tests during this Olympic game have not smelled suspicious.

In the recent years, he has shown huge upside in recent international events, including the Golden League in Aug 2003. His progress has been recognized by other prominent competitors. Alan Johnson once said that he has nothing but respect for his taller opponent Liu Xiang. So his outstanding per????ance in this game is not absolutely unexpected.

If I try to understand your suspicion, it is probably based on the fact that before Liu, no Asian had won the 1st place in men's 100m hurdle in the history. But this logic is absurd and sounds very race-discriminating. As Asian is becoming an important part of Canada, I won't be surprised to see many Asian Canadians make breakthroughs in various fields and contribute to the prosperity of Canada. I DO hope you won't throw irresponsible suspicion towards their honesty and hard work.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖