设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:弯刀
万维读者网 > 竞技沙龙 > 帖子
袋鼠总理竟然想跟墨镜哥单挑?
送交者: Mayi 2014年10月16日12:53:24 于 [竞技沙龙] 发送悄悄话

Prime Minister Tony Abbott’s pledge to “shirtfront” Vladimir Putin at next month’s Group of 20 summit is unlikely to cow the Russian president, a black-belt in judo celebrated at home for his physical prowess.

“I’m going to shirtfront Mr. Putin -- you bet I am,” Abbott, a former student boxer, told reporters yesterday. “I’m going to be saying to Mr. Putin, Australians were murdered and they were murdered by Russian-backed rebels using Russian supplied equipment. We are very unhappy about this.”

A Russian diplomat in Australia called the remark of Australian PM Tony Abbott about his intention to “shirtfront” Vladimir Putin “immature.” He reminded the Aussie politician that he might be “very fit” but Putin is “a professional judo wrestler.”

Vladimir Putin's official spokesman has described Prime Minister Tony Abbott's comments about "shirtfronting" the Russian leader as "very unfortunate".

Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev has responded to Mr Abbott's comments, and is warning Australia's PM to "choose his words carefully".

"If he likes to use sports terms, let him go ahead," he told CNBC through a translator.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 可怜的沙龙人
2013: 折腾一下农贸市场第七周