设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:股民甲远古的风
万维读者网 > 股市财经 > 帖子
Unbelievable low life.
送交者: ItsScheme 2009年01月29日09:39:09 于 [股市财经] 发送悄悄话
Accuse other's poor English? Again, in just this short message: ***You need an English training I think you need to take an English course, say from a local community college to improve your writing skills.*** you have the following problems: (some) English training---not: an English training. training in English---not: English training (chinglish!) I think (that) you---not: I think you. (please write formal English) community college, to improve---not: community college to improve. writing skill---not: writing skills. Other than above miserable grammar and problematic words you had, I can see that you have difficulty in rhetoric; you have difficulty in expression yourself and very little vocabulary. I can further deduce that you have logic problem. Maybe you even have problem to communicate with others in you mother language. Are you a Chinese? Shame!!! From 2 short messages you wrote, by using very loose structure in written English, you presented yourself that you are not a native born here and perhaps you even don’t have formal post secondary education either in China or here since your thought is not a typical English speaking person's. Do you work in Chinatown? If you want to prove that you are good at English, please refer some publications of yours, or shut up and grow up!
0%(0)
0%(0)
  not necessary to divide - 水滴~ 01/29/09 (224)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖