设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:阿飞的剑
万维读者网 > 茗香茶语 > 帖子
白宫不允许有实习生
送交者: NoWorry 2008年02月26日09:01:46 于 [茗香茶语] 发送悄悄话

白宫不允许有实习生, 也不允许有粗暴,无礼,不知感激的轻狂之人,更不允许有爱国之心不那么强烈的政治家。

In Houston last night, Hillary said, 'We Want Experience, Not An Experiment,' and 'The White House Is No Place for Training Wheels,"' she said.

Excellent, Hillary. And the White House is no place for unpatriotism, no place for arrogances; no place for rudeness, no place for a heart without appreciation.

Michele Obama said on national television: "This is the first time in my adult life that I can say I am proud of my country."

I just can not believe that Michele Obama said so. It is unacceptable no matter how you interpret what she said. Good or bad, I love America without any conditions.

Has Michele ever been proud of America when she got admitted to Princeton, Harvard as African American? Has Michele ever been proud of America when she saw Berlin Wall down? Has Michele ever been proud of America when she saw 911? Has Michele ever been proud of America when America helps Africans with huge funds? Has Michele ever been proud of America when American government has been trying to help African Americans to go to college, to do business, to get equal right to participate in political process?

Obama said "She simply misspoke," Come on, Obama. She spoke twice in different campaign rallies with written speeches. His explanations simply do not hold water. No one will buy it. Michele simply does not appreciate what America offers her so much.

On an occasion, Obama didn’t wear American flag lapel pin, simply because he didn’t like some American foreign policies. If so, how can he handle presidential administration on behalf of America? I really doubt about it.

Even a little kid knows to put their hands on the chest when American anthem is sung, especially in a ????al event, but Obama did not while both Hillary and Jon Edwards did. Come on, Obama. He is an adult and a politician; he should know what to do when American anthem is sung. If he doesn’t know it, Well, he does not deserve a chance to be American president.

A couple of days ago, Obama also tried to press Hillary to quit the presidential campaign, simply because he won the 11 states. How arrogant he is! Such an arrogant person like Obama, how can he be our President? No Way.

Obamas said on Hillary,” If you can not run your husband, you can not run for president” which is so mean, so immature. Americans can not tolerate such rudeness.

I am really and truly worrying about America if Obama was elected as America president. They are simply not qualified for the American President and the first Lady with such unpatriotism, arrogances and a heart without appreciation.

Yes, America makes mistakes sometimes which may indeed disappoints you. But it does not change your mind to be proud of America because America always corrects her mistakes, and goes forward and makes things better.

Barrack and Michelle Obama should be more careful with their comments. Otherwise, I am really worrying that they will make an international joke if Obama is elected as American president. Look, they will represent entire America, not just themselves, or Democratic Party. They are not football, basketball player or Hollywood stars, they are would-be American president and first lady. They have to be serious about what they say and they do.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2007: 福建小男续记
2007: 司马非马:《最后的刺客》(18)