设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 七荤八素 > 帖子
Guo Wengui’s business partner
送交者: 梁努尔 2017年11月02日23:54:23 于 [七荤八素] 发送悄悄话

Guo Wengui’s business partner demands US deport Guo

A former business partner of fugitive billionaire Guo Wengui on Wednesday urged the US government to deport Guo to China, a week ahead of US President Donald Trump's visit to China.

Trump is set to visit China from November 8 to 10.

Qu Long, a former executive director of the Beijing Zhengquan Real Estate Company, a company Guo owns, was acquitted of all charges by the High People's Court of Hebei Province in September after six years in jail. He claims at a press conference in Beijing that Guo framed him.

Qu said the falling out between the two men started with the acquisition of the Tianjin Huatai Company. In 2008, Guo purchased 70 percent of the shares of Tianjin Huatai but transferred shares to Qu to avoid legal problems. But after learning that the legal disputes had ended, Guo wanted the company back despite Qu's efforts and investment, and with one project worth over 10 billion yuan ($1.5 billion).

Qu claimed Guo fabricated evidence and accused him of ties to the mafia and underground weapons activities. Guo also ordered his subordinates to report Qu to the Beijing police for fraud, but the case was rejected.

Qu was eventually placed under the custody of the Chengde police after former Deputy Minister of State Security Ma Jian called Zhang Yue, former secretary of the Communist Party of China's Hebei provincial committee for political and legal affairs.

Qu was subsequently tried and sentenced to 15 years in jail in 2012 for duty-related embezzlement.

Both Ma and Zhang were later removed from their posts and placed under investigation.

"My family and I are miserable because Guo Wengui framed me. I can only have my innocence if Guo is punished … So I am asking my media friends from all over the world to help me appeal to the US government to deport Guo to China as soon as possible," Qu said.

Qu added he will soon press charges against Guo.

He told reporters that if Guo is not returned to China, he will definitely file charges against him in the US.

Qu said Guo lied about knowing senior officials in his Twitter videos and that the high-level officials linked to Guo, such as Ma and Zhang, had already fallen.

"I believe my case is a very unique one. I was framed by Guo and some bad officers in the judical system. I was transferred to multiple locations but managed to stay healthy. China's legal system is sound," Qu told the Global Times.

Guo fled China in 2014 and now lives in New York. The Interpol has issued a red notice for Guo,who is believed to be involved in several corruption scandals.
Newspaper headline: Partner wants fugitive billionaire returned

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 老北京清真小吃--炸回头