简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 影视娱乐 > 帖子
美丽的奥黛丽·赫本
送交者: 林贝卡 2009年01月13日08:33:57 于 [影视娱乐] 发送悄悄话

Song: Am I That Easy To Forget Film: Roman Holiday

Song: Moon River: A Tibute to Audrey Hepburn

I always love it when people write me and say: " I was having a rotten time, I walked into a cinema and saw one of your movies, and it made such a difference."
--Audrey Hepburn

That most important thing is to enjoy life--to be happy. That is all that matters.--Audrey Hepburn

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
--Audrey Hepburn

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find them at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
--Audrey Hepburn

我喜欢奥黛丽.赫本, 我认为她是集真善美于一生的电影演员。难以忘怀她和派克(Gregory Peck & Audrey Hepburn)在电影《罗马假日》的精湛的表演,回味无穷。

1993年1月20日,奥黛丽.赫本在瑞士家中走完了人生的旅程。时隔多年,黛丽﹒赫本的“御用”摄影师鲍勃,回忆起初次见到赫本的那一刻时说:“那是在1953 年,华纳的片场,我惊呆了,我从来都没见到过如此优雅美丽的女孩。她的微笑是上帝创造的,用来融化凡人的心。”

According to Wikipedia, Audrey Hepburn (May 4, 1929(1929-05-04)–January 20, 1993) was an Academy Award and Tony Award winning Anglo-Dutch film and stage actress, fashion icon, and humanitarian. In 1999, she was ranked as the third greatest female star of all time by the American Film Institute. She also served as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and was honoured with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for her work.

Hepburn's first starring role and first American film was opposite Gregory Peck in the Hollywood motion picture Roman Holiday. Producers initially wanted Elizabeth Taylor for the role, but director William Wyler was so impressed by Hepburn's screen test (the camera was left on and candid footage of Hepburn relaxing and answering questions, unaware that she was still being filmed, displayed her talents), that he cast her in the lead. Wyler said, "She had everything I was looking for: charm, innocence and talent. She also was very funny. She was absolutely enchanting, and we said, 'That's the girl!'"

Hepburn's performance in Roman Holiday received much critical praise. A.H. Weiler noted in The New York Times, "Although she is not precisely a newcomer to films, Audrey Hepburn, the British actress who is being starred for the first time as Princess Ann, is a slender, elfin, and wistful beauty, alternately regal and childlike in her profound appreciation of newly-found, simple pleasures and love. Although she bravely smiles her acknowledgment of the end of that affair, she remains a pitifully lonely figure facing a stuffy future." Hepburn would later call Roman Holiday her dearest movie, because it was the one that made her a star.

Soon after Hepburn's final film role (Always Hap) , she was appointed a goodwill ambassador to the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). Grateful for her own good fortune after enduring the German occupation as a child, she dedicated the remainder of her life to helping impoverished children in the poorest nations. Audrey Hepbrun once said: "The 'Third World' is a term I don't like very much, because we're all one world. I want people to know that the largest part of humanity is suffering." Hepburn's travels were made easier by her wide knowledge of languages; she spoke French, Italian, English, Dutch, and Spanish.

In September 1992, four months before she died, Hepburn went to Somalia. Hepburn called it "apocalyptic" and said, "I walked into a nightmare. I have seen famine in Ethiopia and Bangladesh, but I have seen nothing like this – so much worse than I could possibly have imagined. I wasn't prepared for this. People in these places don't know Audrey Hepburn, but they recognize the name UNICEF. When they see UNICEF their faces light up, because they know that something is happening. In the Sudan, for example, they call a water pump UNICEF."

Audrey Hepburn to this day is a beauty and fashion icon. She has often been called one of the most beautiful women of all time. Forever Audrey Hepburn, we will always remember you.

Filmography
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Year Title Role Other notes
1948 Nederlands in 7 lessen
(English: "Dutch in Seven Lessons")
Airline Stewardess Documentary
1951 One Wild Oat Hotel receptionist
Laughter in Paradise Cigarette Girl
Young Wives' Tale Eve Lester
The Lavender Hill Mob Chiquita
1952 The Secret People Nora Brentano
Monte Carlo Baby Linda Farrell Discovered by French novelist Colette during filming and cast as Gigi for the Broadway play
Nous irons à Monte Carlo
(English: "We Will Go to Monte Carlo")
Melissa Walter French version of Monte Carlo Baby
1953 Roman Holiday Princess Ann Academy Award win: Best Actress
BAFTA win: Best Actress
Golden Globe win: Best Drama Actress
1954 Sabrina Sabrina Fairchild Academy Award nomination: Best Actress
BAFTA nomination: Best Actress
1956 War and Peace Natasha Rostova Golden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
BAFTA nomintion: Best Actress
1957 Funny Face Jo Stockton
Love in the Afternoon Ariane Chavasse/Thin Girl Golden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1959 Green Mansions Rima Directed by Mel Ferrer
The Nun's Story Sister Luke (Gabrielle van der Mal) Academy Award nomination: Best Actress
Golden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
1960 The Unforgiven Rachel Zachary
1961 Breakfast at Tiffany's Holly Golightly Academy Award nomination: Best Actress
The Children's Hour Karen Wright
1963 Charade Regina Lampert Golden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1964 Paris, When It Sizzles Gabrielle Simpson
My Fair Lady Eliza Doolittle Golden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
1966 How to Steal a Million Nicole Bonnet
1967 Two for the Road Joanna Wallace Golden Globe nomination: Best Musical/Comedy Actress
Wait Until Dark Susy Hendrix Academy Award nomination: Best Actress
Golden Globe nomination: Best Drama Actress
1976 Robin and Marian Lady Marian
1979 Bloodline Elizabeth Roffe Her only R-rated film
1981 They All Laughed Angela Niotes
1989 Always Hap

yeah, 说她是世界上最美丽的女人真不为过.
--尔尔

"我喜欢奥黛丽.赫本, 我认为她是集真善美于一身的电影演员。难以忘怀她和派克在电影《罗马假日》的精湛的表演,回味无穷。"

"我从来都没见到过如此优雅美丽的女孩。她的微笑是上帝创造的,用来融化凡人的心。”

Thanks for sharing,

Have a nice week.