设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 影视娱乐 > 帖子
来挑错吧 凤姐华丽的英文版征婚启事
送交者: 紫筠 2013年10月17日23:35:23 于 [影视娱乐] 发送悄悄话

i am a very beautiful girl,but there still some you can try:if you are poor ,please more clever . if you are fool,please more handsome .if you are ugly,please more rich.

the Buffett have said:"the most important invest is,to marry a right people."i cant agree with him,if i marry a man,that because i think i would live better then.

1,i have visit harvard once,then a newspaper interview me:“do you want marry a man from harvard ?"i said yes . when i am in shanghai ,i buy a newspaper with a lot of company CEO pictures in it .then i see that pictures and ask myself:"do you want this people to be your boss ? ”i said no . I have sit in a bustling street,there walked a lot of men,then i see every men and ask myself :"do you want this people to be your husband ?"i said no.

though i only see one handsome man outside the business school . and i am not sure he has a harvard degree . yes, i want my husband Interested in political and Economic/Financial . i mean he want to be the US President or have him own International company one day . at least ,he dont mind me do it.if you dont have harvard degree. you graduate from a Ivy League is ok .yes, you must has a master's degree.

2,I have been a celebrity(star) in china . i do it not because i am Vanity . that because i cant get a good job but i must save myself.(too much young people cant get good job and good income . they cant get Apartment,dont have bank savings ,never dream to get married).i mean if i can get a job to have enough income for my life,i would never do that thing.i Neither Singer nor Actor,never need famous . i am good at marketing, Advertising,and network promotion . thats why i can publicity myself. any way, people know me from a TV SHOW. then a video website Interview me .i am been Spread in internet,about Seventy percent chinese people know me .i have been reported by CHINA Daily,CCTV,xinhua website and other TV,newspaper,Magazine and all the Media. then some company Invite me publicize their Product . after i get enough money which i want . i think i hate this life and went to america to get another life . at that time,i am 25.then the chinese people forget me very soon, i only keep my weibo(chinese twitter)there has two million followers in my page . nobody know me in america.i dont like to come back china any more.i would get my own company there one day , but i must get a husband frist . i get a new job there,and went to work sometimes . i mean sometimes i never work and waste time on Watching TV,play games online,and Travel,Shopping and other thing . that's why i always very poor,i am a Lazy woman.

3,i am 28 years old.but still dont have Apartment,no good job,no husband. i am very sorry about it.i was born a very small and poor village from chongqing . for the people there,went a high school and take university is a very far and impracticable dream,a Family income one year about 4000RMB . but the university must cost about 50000RMB . i graduate from a Normal College . one reason is it very cheap,one reason is to be a teacher is a Stable and Enviable job in china.but i dont like to be a teacher though my Parents love it very much. i only do teacher's work 2 years and resign then to went to shanghai,at that time ,i am 22.

somebody would said ,if you only from college,how you marry a good educated man? yes,you are right . as the Statue of Liberty always stand in the new york, you can Pursue everything you want . i have said if a man marry me ,that because he love me ,not because i compel him ,i cant compel anybody ,i only can compel myself .that is why i never get marry at this old age.

i cant accept AA system of marriage or pay for a man . if i get an AA system of marriage , there is two thing i am worry about,one thing is like he want to buy a $7000000 Apartment,he can take out his $3500000,but i am too poor to take out my own $3500000.the other thing i am worry about is, maybe one day he buy a 10 dollar meat from supermarket . then he said he cost 20 dollar for it and ask me give him 10 dollar . anyway , if you dont want pay for me , please dont say you love me . your love is very cheap.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 赵本山坎坷婚姻 遭车祸与现任妻结缘
2012: 周润发替身欲当主演 连发嫂都会认错