設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:無極
萬維讀者網 > 史地人物 > 帖子
賀副總統錦麗的來信
送交者: 席琳 2024年07月21日20:33:01 於 [史地人物] 發送悄悄話

2024-7-21

記得若干年前,民主黨總統候選人曾經的第一夫人希拉里曾經給還沒有選票權的姐姐寫了一封熱情洋溢的信,儘管姐姐很不喜歡希拉里,但希拉里最終還是爭取到了我們家的兩張選票。

今天老拜登總統終於吐口,因為健康原因退出下一屆的總統選舉。話音未落屍骨還未寒就收到副總統賀錦麗迫不及待的一封伊妹兒:

Biden-Harris 2024

I am running to be President of the United States.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to serve alongside our Commander-in-Chief, my friend, President Joe Biden -- one of the finest public servants we will ever know. And I am honored to have his support and endorsement.

And I am eager to run on the record of what Joe and I have accomplished together. We built our country back after our predecessor left it in shambles -- making historic progress in reducing prescription drug costs, upgrading our nation’s infrastructure, fighting climate change, and more. We are stronger today because we took action -- together -- to invest in America’s future.

I am excited to continue to work toward our vision for a better future for all. If that’s all you need to hear, then make your first donation to fund my campaign today.

原來是來要錢的,還說拜登已經指定她來掛帥選總統,並附上玉照一張:

I am honored to have the President’s endorsement and my intention is to earn and win this nomination.

In the coming days, as I hit the campaign trail to meet with Americans and lay out the choice in front of voters in the fall, I cannot imagine two more starkly different visions for where we want our country to go.

We can choose the dark path of Project 2025, with less freedom and more division. Or we can choose to pull together and do the work -- For The People.

These are not ordinary times. And this will not be an ordinary election. But this is our America. And I need you with me in this fight. So, I have to ask:

Will you pitch in your first $25 today to elect me as President of the United States and defeat Donald Trump? Whatever you are able to give in this moment will go a long way in our collective fight.

Together, I know we can win this election and save democracy.

More soon,

Kamala

Kamala Harris

Vice President of the United States

VP

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制