设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:无极
万维读者网 > 史地人物 > 帖子
贺副总统锦丽的来信
送交者: 席琳 2024年07月21日20:33:01 于 [史地人物] 发送悄悄话

2024-7-21

记得若干年前,民主党总统候选人曾经的第一夫人希拉里曾经给还没有选票权的姐姐写了一封热情洋溢的信,尽管姐姐很不喜欢希拉里,但希拉里最终还是争取到了我们家的两张选票。

今天老拜登总统终于吐口,因为健康原因退出下一届的总统选举。话音未落尸骨还未寒就收到副总统贺锦丽迫不及待的一封伊妹儿:

Biden-Harris 2024

I am running to be President of the United States.

It has been the honor of a lifetime to serve alongside our Commander-in-Chief, my friend, President Joe Biden -- one of the finest public servants we will ever know. And I am honored to have his support and endorsement.

And I am eager to run on the record of what Joe and I have accomplished together. We built our country back after our predecessor left it in shambles -- making historic progress in reducing prescription drug costs, upgrading our nation’s infrastructure, fighting climate change, and more. We are stronger today because we took action -- together -- to invest in America’s future.

I am excited to continue to work toward our vision for a better future for all. If that’s all you need to hear, then make your first donation to fund my campaign today.

原来是来要钱的,还说拜登已经指定她来挂帅选总统,并附上玉照一张:

I am honored to have the President’s endorsement and my intention is to earn and win this nomination.

In the coming days, as I hit the campaign trail to meet with Americans and lay out the choice in front of voters in the fall, I cannot imagine two more starkly different visions for where we want our country to go.

We can choose the dark path of Project 2025, with less freedom and more division. Or we can choose to pull together and do the work -- For The People.

These are not ordinary times. And this will not be an ordinary election. But this is our America. And I need you with me in this fight. So, I have to ask:

Will you pitch in your first $25 today to elect me as President of the United States and defeat Donald Trump? Whatever you are able to give in this moment will go a long way in our collective fight.

Together, I know we can win this election and save democracy.

More soon,

Kamala

Kamala Harris

Vice President of the United States

VP

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制