設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:
萬維讀者網 > 靈機一動 > 帖子
演講稿:我的外婆
送交者: 土豆姐姐 2016年05月17日15:44:58 於 [靈機一動] 發送悄悄話

MY GRANDMA 我的外婆

Have you ever read a comic book and wondered what your favorite super hero is ?

let us take a guess. Can it fly or is it a demi god? Well I can do this all day but you never will guess mine right because my hero can’t fly or rip a mountain in half. Mine is my mother’s mum my grandma. You might be like say what?

你們看過神話故事麼?想要知道書裡最厲害的超人麼? 

讓我們猜猜看吧。他會飛麼?他是仙人麼?好吧,你們可能猜上一天也猜不着。我的英雄既不會飛也不會劈開高山。我的英雄她就是我媽媽的媽媽,我的外婆。你們會大吃一驚吧?

My grandma is a very talented lady. She used to be a teacher and she can translate Chinese into English and do back from English to Chinese. Her mother and father used to serve in WWII. My grandma is a hard working lady too. She cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner for the three hungry monsters who just come back from work and school. She also has to face my sweaty clothes. She walks a lot and she swims a lot that’s probably where she gets some of her mussels from but now they are all turning into fat.

我的外婆是一個非常有才華的女士。她曾是一名教師,她能將中文和英文相互翻譯。她的母親和父親曾經在二戰中服役。我的外婆是一個辛勤工作的女士。她煮早餐,午餐和晚餐給三個下班下學的飢餓的怪物。她也不得不面對我那些汗淋淋的衣服。她堅持步行和游泳鍛煉強健了身體,但那些肌肉現在正逐漸變成脂肪。

My grandma is very humorous. She makes me laugh all the time. She has plenty of wonderful bed time story for a kid who’s in year 5 such as Quest to the West. My grandma is a super kind lady. She joins a service to help the elderly as a volunteer and she is always there when I need her just like superman. Grandma loves books she used to be called a nerd when she was young but not any more. She loves studying too just like peater paker before he was spider man.

我外婆很幽默。她無時不刻逗着我笑。她有很多精彩的臥床時間的故事,適合小學5年級的孩子,比如《西遊記》。我的外婆是一個超級好心的女士。她加入了一個服務組織,幫助老人當義工。當我需要她的時候她就像超人一樣出現在我面前。外婆很愛看書,年輕的時候曾被稱作書呆子,當然現在不是了。她熱愛學習,就像蜘蛛俠變身前的轉發器帕克

My grandma might not have super powers but from the ways she acts she is just a hero at least in my heart. Well a super hero is usually talented, strong and humorous My grandma is just the same without a power of course. So next time you may choose such a hero: it might not have enough power but you can tell by the way they act. THANK YOU.    

我外婆可能沒有超能力,但是從她的行為方式來看就是一個英雄,至少在我的心裡她是。一個超人一般得有才華,有強壯的身體和幽默感,外婆除了沒有超能力其它都具備。因此,下一次你可以選擇這樣的英雄:它可能沒有足夠的力量,但你可以選擇他們的行為方式。 謝謝。 

0%(0)
0%(0)
  這小孩很可愛!!!  /無內容 - oops 05/18/16 (111)
    謝謝阿霧喜歡~~~  /無內容 - 土豆姐姐 05/18/16 (103)
  外婆幽默,土豆姐太有福了。  /無內容 - Box 05/17/16 (107)
    :)  /無內容 - 土豆姐姐 05/18/16 (44)
  我光看的中文,寫的太好了,樸實無華,感情真摯  /無內容 - zxbts 05/17/16 (141)
    大概翻譯了一下,請看原文。。  /無內容 - 土豆姐姐 05/17/16 (203)
      中文看着舒服,真棒!外孫給你這鑑定寫得好。哈哈  /無內容 - 老黑魚 05/17/16 (136)
        所以一個人是否真實在網上是能夠看出來的。。 - 土豆姐姐 05/17/16 (155)
    哈哈哈,我自己來翻譯,等哈:))  /無內容 - 土豆姐姐 05/17/16 (143)
  外孫眼中的俺竟然是英雄,呵呵。。 - 土豆姐姐 05/17/16 (153)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2015: 一個美女發錯了一條短信,結果。。。
2015: 新時期,老師該怎麼撐傘?
2013: 各位,立於不敗的敵人會是真正無法談判