设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:英豪big-apple
万维读者网 > 高山流水 > 帖子
田泥鳅:深夜闪现 的远方---
送交者: 田泥鳅 2007年06月29日10:49:44 于 [高山流水] 发送悄悄话

Ovell all, this is just Little Suggestion for These already Excellent Works!

This song contains few characteristics close to Blues. I feel Blues rhymes may help you to express what you guys like to express, in another way that is a light-thinking/missing soaked with wet-sadness-mode. If you switch to a little bit more blues performing style, it may give a big surprise to people in which may include yourself.

Suggestions:

1. Thinking for a new title for the same song, it should be a little longer and even hard to get its meaning in the first time. People need think little to understand the title; or after listened the whole song, then they know what it means.
2. Shorten the lyrics wording, cut out extra sentences, and just keep about 3 key sentences in each paragraph. It is better just to maintain the song in 3-4 paragraphs. Use simple and common dairy word as you can.
3. In these 3 sentences, For the key phase or short sentence that presents the main idea, question or expression, repeat sing it for 2-3 times, in different tone, speed and rhymes, like Blues style. (This may increase taste of Blues.)
4. Use a most popular Blues Instrument; piano can be a supporting background.
5. In transition place, let a trumpet handle it alone.
6. How about lowing 1 or ½ of the pitches in some higher tone places.
7. Find and ask a deep-rich male voice having a try.

Sorry, I feel like that it is about a another new song. Actually, I do not what I am talking about, so just take it as an audience through just as a audience level : )

Possible thoughts for the title:

夜半远方的闪现
半夜远方(空)的闪限
深夜闪现的远方
半夜远方的闪线
线画夜空

原贴
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯