設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:英豪big-apple
萬維讀者網 > 高山流水 > 帖子
佳佳的第二首歌 【I told you so】
送交者: liv4lov 2009年05月18日20:49:39 於 [高山流水] 發送悄悄話
I Told You So Suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I loved you And suppose I said "I wanna come back home". And suppose I cried and said "I think I finally learned my lesson" And I'm tired a-spendin' all my time alone. If I told you that I realised you're all I ever wanted And it's killin' me to be so far away. Would you tell me that you loved me too and would we cry together? Or would you simply laugh at me and say: "I told you so, oh I told you so I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in I told you so, but you had to go Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again". If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever Would you get down on yours too and take my hand? Would we get that old time feelin', would we laugh and talk for hours The way we did when our love first began? Would you tell me that you'd missed me too and that you'd been so lonely And you waited for the day that I return. And we'd live in love forever and that I'm your one and only Or would you say the tables finally turned? Would you say: "I told you so, oh I told you so I told you some day you come crawling back and asking me to take you in I told you so, but you have to go Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again".
0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2008: 老瓦版《人間》,祝福災區人民,為死難
2008: [原創]愛-通向生的雲梯