分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Ivanka, Come on and Join
送交者: 王利民 2022年11月16日09:16:43 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

Ivanka, Come on and Join
by Limin Wang
Nov. 16, 2022

Although you clearly state that you love and support your father Donald J. Trump, you cited your own young kids and family as your excuse to avoid the political arena and thus your father's 3rd presidential bid. If you really do that, I tend to break up with you and hate jewish Kushner less. Watch this video on YouTube,

https://youtu.be/n4wb2ALiXtE

"We will not bend; We will not break; We will not yield; We will never give in; We will never give up; We will never back down; We will never, ever, surrender. Because we are Americans, and our hearts bleed red, white, and blue." --- Donald J. Trump
"U.S.A., U.S.A., U.S.A., ..." --- Supporting Crowd

The political arena is nasty and even teeming with evil, but POLITICS GOES HAND AND HAND INTO PEOPLE'S EVERYDAY LIFE. My wife being seduced and coached into a destructive psychopath, my teenage, now young adult, daughters being seduced and abducted away from me, me myself being seriously permanently injured by persistent attempted murders veiled as workplace "accidents" and "medical diagnoses and treatments", and my family being relentlessly threatened by eviction and homelessness, SUCH SERIOUS MATTERS CAN NOT BE TINKERED WITH ONLY "CHARITIES"; THEY MUST PAY! THE SYSTEM MUST BE CHANGED!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 宗教与政治必须分离,儒家与政治理当合
2021: 我自己的博客中不能发评论!