分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Psychopath Made by The System
送交者: 王利民 2020年12月14日14:32:53 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

The Psychopath Made by the System

Dec. 14, 2020, Monday

by Limin Wang

[Background: I attended an NYC Well session in August 2018 because of Li Li's severe psychopathy since her return to "home" in August 2015. To my understanding, NYC Well is a NYC program supported by the current mayor Bill de Blasio's wife Chirlane McCray. The sham and shame NYS Workers' Compensation Board had a telephonic/virtual hearing at 9:00 am, Dec. 1st, 2020, intending to telephonicly hear from the "Dr. Benjamin S. Uh", whose real identity is highly suspicious. On the immediately previous such a "hearing" at 9:00 am, Oct. 02, 2020, WCLJ Mr. Lucky Enobakhare finally seemed to be able to talk with "Dr. Benjamin S. Uh" on the phone after him the Judge made multiple attempts to reach BSU by phone, but BSU claimed that he didn't work at New York Medical & Diagnostic Center any more and didn't remember anything or have any access to his-own-made "medical records" about me any more, so Mr. Enobakhare let BSU go WITHOUT ANY DEPOSITION ABOUT MEDICAL ISSUES. However, the defense's law firm Jones | Jones, LLC claimed that BSU's office at Long Beach replied to JJL on November 17, 2020 that BSU is once again on scheduled "surgery" for the WHOLE day of Dec. 01, 2020, but the NYS WCB's notices about the Oct. 02, 2020 hearing's decision and about the upcoming Dec. 01, 2020 hearing state that the Dec. 01, 2020 hearing is about "review of deposition of Dr. Uh". I had written a response about WHERE is the non-existent Uh deposition claimed by the NYS WCB to be already existent. Then, on the Dec. 01, 2020 hearing, WCLJ Lucky Enobakhare ONCE AGAIN gave "the last opportunity" for "Dr. Benjamin S. Uh" to TELEPHONICLY DEPOSIT on January 25, 2021. The female interpreter on the phone claims in Mandarin that if BSU does not show up on 01/25/2021 "hearing", then the neck and left-elbow injuries establishing issue ABSOLUTELY CREATED BY THE NYS WC SYSTEM FROM THE VERY BEGINNING will be judged as the neck and left-elbow are NOT in the list of the established injury sites. I have been open to these kinds of human beings on that Dec. 01, 2020 telephonic hearing: I will give them the X'mas gift by telling the whole world about their REAL words and deeds. Then, I got an email from NYC Well's coordinator David Rivera, about a one-hour virtual presentation on Dec. 04, 2020 of the COVID-19 impact on mental hygiene. The following is what I replied to that email.]

136-09 59th Ave
Flushing, NY 11355
U.S.A.
December 14, 2020, Monday
Re: The Psychopath Made by the System

Hello, NYC Well, and Mr. Rivera,

Just to be clear on the GOVERNMENT's record that I attended an NYC-Well training session because of my "wife" Li Li, who had been deserting home twice in year 2014 with the induction and abetment by her elder sister (who is a smuggled immigrant) and the NYC agencies like police precincts and church, as well as with open negligence from the Chinese Consulate General in New York. Before her desertion, Li Li was mildly mainfesting some emotional disturbances since year probably 2012 or 2013, while she was not able to maintain a job. But after her sick desertions in year 2014 and return to my rented "home" in Aug. 2015, Li Li has become so verbally "righteously" violent so many times almost every day to me and in front of the children. Li Li refuses to have any intimate relationship with me, and she can start up her psychotic episodes on nothing at all or any bit thing a Normal person would probably never stretch to rant about. To my understand, it's the EVIL SYSTEM that had induced and abetted her to desert and then drugged and brainwashed her to INTENTIONALLY behavor this DESTRUCTIVE way at "home". While she was "educated" and "treated" such way at her runaway times, she had to pay her rent for her rented basement or attic room and whatever else, but Li Li behavors as if she had owned a right to live on me free, without working outside on her own or living together with family bond inside, since her return in August 2015. I had been seriously injured by the HUMAN SCUMS with their premeditated and coordinated murder-attempts first at the workplace (B.Q. Wide Auto Body Parts Supply, Inc, Jamaica, NY 11433) and then at some medical clinics for their bogus "diagnoses & treatments" but real continous murder-attempts in the later years since Jan. 16, 2018 as by the government's unhidden record. I had contacted NYC-WELL many times and called 911 a few times because of Li Li since her return in year 2015, but NYC-WELL NEVER really answered my request about Li Li, and police came in on June 30, 2018 carrying out a PLOT to shot me in front of my residence building and later the day lied to me about where the EMS or Fire Department had brought Li Li alone to. 
Is there any real help/program available to Li Li for her to return to a normal life? Or, is there any legal help for me to sue the malfeasance of government ruling or intentionality of government ruining? At least, Li Li can be again induced and abetted by the governments to separate from me again, and if Li Li leaves me again, I will never report again about Li Li's "adult freedom" of going on her own! But I just want to declare ahead, I had already been within the HUMAN SCUMS' plot of fake "homicide - suicide" or its like in year 2014 when Li Li was reportedly not findable after my report to police of her again-running-away. Li Li may be murdered by HUMAN SCUMS on her future possible runaway/separation/divorce from me, but I would never be her killer while she is finally off my sphere. However, Li Li's persistent psychotic behavior to me NEAR me at "home" since return in year 2015 may well prompt me to physically harm her, because I have been already SEVERELY INJURED by the SYSTEM's HUMAN SCUMS from different walks.
Does any body or agency really care? about Li Li? or about me? or about both? or about my family with the children? If you wish, please forward this to whatever proper government agencies for RECORD or for their proper work involvement, because this is AUTHENTICALLY MY TESTIMONY.
Thanks in advance.
Limin Wang

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖