分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
RIDICULOUS: MARK LIES AS FACTS
送交者: 王利民 2021年09月24日04:57:51 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

WHAT A RIDICULOUS LEGAL SYSTEM TO MARK LIES AS FACTS
Sept. 24, 2021
by Limin Wang

The "documents" that landlords Maurice Shiau and Jyne Shiau through their attorney Perry Ian Tischler or the attorney's associate or the landlords' accomplice sent over to me by taping on my apartment door or through USPS regular mail carry so many BULLSHIT LIES. Their lies are packed with signatures and/or with a so-called notary. One ridicule in this ridiculous American legal system is that the humanscums use each other's lies to back up lies as facts. Their bullshit lies should NEVER be considered as FACTS; instead, their ALWAYS LYING should be taken as FACTS. 

I, or any other member of my family, have NEVER face-to-face met and dealt with each other about this EVICTION lawsuit.

My phone record NEVER showed up anything of their "having called there on March 23, 2021 @ 8:39 PM and March 24, 2021 @ 10:06 AM." Maurice Shiau and another man came to the front of my apartment door on these two days, and then FRAMED their document onto my closed apartment door's outside.

There were NEVER so of their claimed "On March 24, 2021, Deponent also served same ......four (4) by regular mail and four (4) by certified mail......". I have NEVER SEEN any of their four (4) regular mails sent on March 24, 2021, and the PREMEDIATED AND COORDINATED SYSTEM OF HUMANSCUMS, INCLUDING SOME EMPLOYEES FROM USPS AND SOME RESIDENTS FROM OTHER FLOORS OF THIS RESIDENCE BUILDING, SENT OVER FOUR PICK-UP NOTICES AMONG WHICH ONE FOR LIMIN WANG, ONE FOR LI LI, ONE FOR JOHN DOE, AND ONE FOR THE ACTUAL SECOND FLOOR'S AMANDA CHUNG. THE ACTUAL SECOND FLOOR RESIDENTS HAVE DONE A LOT OF HUMANSCUM THINGS OVER THE TEN YEARS OF MY FAMILY'S LIVING AT THIS BUILDING. WHAT'S SO METICULOUSLY HUMANSCUMMY IS SOME HUMANSCUM PARTICULARLY STICKED THE NOTICES TO ME AND TO AMANDA CHUNG TOGETHER. I THINK THE PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED HUMANSCUMS WOULD THINK I WOULD JUST GRAB ALL PICK-UP NOTICES AND THEN GO FOR PICK-UP, AND THEN BE CAUGHT AS IF MAIL-THEFT!!!!!!! I KNOW THEY ARE HUMANSCUMS, PREMEDIATED AND COORDINATED HUMANSCUMS, METICULOUSLY VICIOUS HUMANSCUMS, SO I NEVER TOOK IN ANY OF SUCH PICK-UP NOTICES, AND WHEN I PASSED THE THREE PICK-UP NOTICES ADDRESSED (PRESUMABLY) TO MY FAMILY TO THE USPS BLACK WOMAN FOR HER TO SEND BACK THE SIGNATURE-REQUIRED MAILS, SHE SIMPLY CRUMBLED THE THREE PICK-UP NOTICES INTO A BALL AND TOOK AWAY!!!

Way too many bullshit lies in the plaintiff side's "documents". I do not have the time to show all of their vicious bullshit right now. After today's court attendance, I SHOULD BE ALIVE, IE, NOT MURDERED BY THE EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM by police, or by medical professionals, or by street thugs, and then I WILL LIST OUT EVERYTHING, and I WILL WRITE A LONG ARTICLE TITLED "NO MAN'S LAND"!!!!!!!!!!

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Since Sdpt 21, 2021, the preme - 王利民 09/24/21 (165)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 9.13林彪坠机后,满朝文武谁的反应最
2020: 中秋快乐!月圆人长久!
2019: 周口店非智人种(X徐安德特3万年前亡蒙
2019: 台湾人追查蔡英文的学位。中国人能追查