设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM USES LI L
送交者: 王利民 2021年11月30日19:05:41 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

Why Psychiatric Prostitute Li Li Still Holds the "Wife" Position? Nov. 30, 2021 by Limin WangAt around 8:30 pm tonight, I was first asking Li Li whether the magic brush was in a spot she uses. Li Li was leaning on the quilt on the bed, as often she does day and night, not answering me at all. Although I was physically as close as standing at the end of the bed, I had to raise my voice for the same question. Then, this PSYCHIATRIC WHORE started to respond ANGRILY, one way questioning me how I don't know the magic brush is in another specific spot, and the other way accusing me of using wrong tone and voice to "ABUSE" her! Then, soon, this psychiatric whore started to accuse me of having an "affair" with an unspecified woman because she Li Li unchangeably believes that the three pieces of clothes I picked up yesterday on a nearby streetside in a shopping bag have been some outside woman's Thanksgiving Day gifts to me Limin Wang!!!!!! I was once again OUTRAGED by this PSYCHOPATH LI LI, and demanded her to leave this being-eviction-threatened and children-depraved home! This prostitute once again swiped away the padlock while exiting: she would use such a metal object to throw hard at me to really intentionally hurt me, although this time she did NOT. This humanscum Li Li has never really loved me since the very beginning of a relationship about three decades ago. When she thought she had a BETTER social status after corruptively entering the HanDan County Department of Public Safety as a "worker", she would NEVER be bothered by the prior sexual relationship with me and would ABSOLUTELY dump me. After I started to go online for political campaign for a Maoism Communist System, Li Li has been used by the EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM to RUIN ME, to RUIN MY CHILDREN, and to RUIN MY FAMILY. Li Li could never hold ANY job in this evil AMERICA land, not even a spa job, because the EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM has way too many humanscums for her to deal with. Then Li Li could not work at all, and then her prostitute elder-sister Chunling Li cheated on me to take Li Li away and keep her away on August 11, 2014. Then the humanscums New York City Police claimed adult Li Li was free, normal. The Precinct 109 police were swarming the Kissena Corrido Park on Sept. 08, 2014, a Chinese Lunar Festival Day, some showing obvious detest to me, a white policeman strong screaming INTO my ear, and a bold policeman following me with his right hand reaching and touching his belt handgun, while I was only trying to persuade the dressed-like-a-typical-whore (soft shirt split in the lower back, very short shorts covered by the dangling shirt) Li Li to come back, and then while I was following a policeman to get his promised contact info of the family court. In years 2014 & 2015, these New York City POLICE humanscums claimed they could NOT find Li Li, while actually they had aided and abetted Li Li's desertion in many ways! When Li Li was found and persuaded by me to come back home in August 2015, these POLICE humanscums came to my apartment to CHECK FOR LI LI'S "WELFARE"!!!!! The AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM HAS RETURNED A FULL-BLOWN TUMOR BACK INTO THIS FAMILY. THIS PROSTITUTE LI LI THEN OFTEN GOES MULTIPLE ROUNDS OF PSYCHIATRIC EPISODES at "home", no matter what time, no matter whether the children were present. The EVIL AMERICAN SYSTEM's professional humanscums of all kinds would NOT CONSIDER LI LI AS PSYCHIATRIC! THESE HUMANSCUMS, INCLUDING POLICE AND MEDICAL, TAKE LI LI AS A NORMAL ADULT FOR THEIR STATE TERRORISM SCHEMES TO TAKE MY SEVENTEEN-AND-A-HALF-YEARS-OLD DAUGHTER ALEXANDRIA WANG into jewish hospitals far away from "home" into Long Island and then USE the so-called "FAMILY" "COURT" to seduce AW to stay at a foster "home" unknown to me and away from me!!!!!!! While the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM has again and again attempted their state-terrorism murder on me, these humanscums meanwhile pretend to "care" my "wife" Li Li and my two still too young daughters by keeping infusing their TOXIN into my "wife's" and youngsters' mind and behavior. THESE HUMANSCUMS WANT LI LI TO CLAIM "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" ON ME AND HAVE USED THE STUPIFIED CHILDREN TO CLAIM "CHILD NEGLECT" ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THERE IS ANY JUSTICE IN THE HUMAN WORLD, THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM MUST DIE, AND THE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM MUST NOT RULE!!!!!!! THESE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM RUIN THE OPPRESSED RESISTANTS FROM ALL AROUND, AT SLAVERY WORKPLACE, AT GHETO RENTAL RESIDENCE, WITHIN THE FAMILY, AND EVEN ON PUBLIC PLACES SUCH AS STREETS. THESE HUMANSCUMS AGAIN USE THE HEATING SYSTEM OF THIS RENTAL PLACE (136-09 59th Ave, Flushing, New York 11355) to create a variety of noises to only torture me and my family!!!!!! THESE HUMANSCUMS NEVER AT ANY MOMENT REPRESENT DEMOCRACY OTHER THAN HARMFUL OR LETHAL DEMOCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0%(0)
0%(0)
  I want to have a BLOG here. - 王利民 11/30/21 (229)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 现在正是进攻共产党独裁的绝佳好时机
2020: Covid-19 infected Cases (Jan 23 Nov
2019: 毛主席是民族之魂!是精神的信仰!
2019: 四十万欧元可买修炼钥匙(14),附送内丹