设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Dr. Fauci: I Represent Science
送交者: 江灵飏 2021年11月30日21:38:10 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

Just a couple of days ago, Dr. Anthony Fauci declared, "I represent science." * The last time I checked, Albert Einstein had never uttered anything to the effect that he represented science. But then, Einstein was not a medical doctor. Only our medical doctor-in-chief can be the highest priest of science. Get that? 

Nope.

Somehow I can't help but bring up Wuhan. In his emails leaked by The Intercept, an online news outlet, Fauci was busy maneuvering via the backchannel to distance himself from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which continues to receive U.S. funding under his direction nevertheless.** My overall impression is that Fauci holds himself accountable to neither U.S. taxpayers nor medical research ethics. Meanwhile, he has so far taken no legal action against The Intercept. Thanks to free press, the leaked emails have Fauci cornered. No wonder he just brazened it through a recent U.S. Senate hearing. Now as a self-appointed science representative, he thinks he is a Teflon Fauci, which means that whoever criticizes him is a public enemy of science. Good luck with that.

For a medical doctor, "first, do no harm." However, as revealed by his emails, Fauci has actively or passively condoned ethically shaky experiments conducted by the Wuhan researchers. What's really cooking, so to speak, in the Wuhan laboratories? Seriously, has there ever been an independent medical ethics committee under the watchful eye of the CCP? If Fauci has no good answers to these questions, what kind of doctor is he? 

Even a mad scientist would think twice before claiming to represent science. 

Author: Lingyang Jiang

* "I represent science."

** Dr. Fauci's Wuhan connection

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖