设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
My Calls will NOT be Answered
送交者: 王利民 2022年04月09日10:43:54 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

My Phone Calls to My Daughters will NOT be Answered --- My Daughter Alexandria Wang being Seduced and Abducted by Humanscums of the American Evil System
April 09, 2022
by Limin Wang

The Live Broadcast on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/100034901027923/videos/5113005422078467

The American Evil System's Humanscums, with their SHEER EVIL under their claimed "NYC Administration for Children's Services", started this new round of "child neglect case" practically on Sept. 21, 2021, which was a Chinese's Mid-Autumn Festival day meaning family union, and my family's SIGNIFICANT day. The humanscums have their CONTROL over my daughters' lives and future. While my elder daughter Rosila Wang is in Stony Brook University as a undergraduate, supposedly to be able to FREELY interact with the parents, her studying, and her "choice" of "a major", and her future, have apparently been under the AES HUMANSCUMS' threat and control. These AES HUMANSCUMS have "taught" her NOT to come back home for visits or even talk on the phone! My younger daughter Alexandria Wang has been de facto abducted by the AES HUMANSCUMS into a factual SECRET location, for their SHEER EVIL purpose of turning my almost-18-yr-young Alexandria into a PSYCHOPATH, and using her as a hitting tool to drive the family into further turmoil, desperation, and destroy! Alexandria Wang had not even text-messaged me for more than a full month recently, leaving along the american dreams of "phone call" or "home visit" or "in-person meeting" or "home return"!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 沈大佬
2021: 你要痊癒嗎?