設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:納川
萬維讀者網 > 天下論壇 > 帖子
The Manipulated Electronic Wor
送交者: 王利民 2022年05月02日22:01:31 於 [天下論壇] 發送悄悄話

The Electronic World Manipulated by Humanscums of the American Evil System Shown on May 02, 2022 --- About the Q44-SBS Bus-Fare Evasion Ticket #119566738 on April 05, 2022 from New York City Transit
May 02, 2022
by Limin Wang

My cellphone showed an incoming call from +13476943643 at 9:38 AM, May 02, 2022. It rang only two or three times before the call disappeared, pretty much like a FRAUD call. Then, my cellphone showed a notification at 9:51 AM that there is 1 new Voice Message (VM) to my phone number.  

In the following live broadcasted audio, I first replayed the recorded TWO "NEW" VM's, showed its caller numbers and calling times. In a live broadcast on Facebook a week ago, the REAL, NEW, MISSED call from Bronx High School of Science (BS) at 9:52 AM, April 25, 2022 resulted in a NORMALLY IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION of a VM on my phone, and that VM's CONTENT was absolutely NOT EMPTY. The replayed recording of that 04/25/22 VM claimed it's from the BS "social worker" "Danielle Heckman(-Perez)" of her "little worried" about my daughter Alexandria Wang, a senior HS student at BS, that day. Now, today, May 02, 2022, i.e., a week later, that VM I had SAVED and thus supposedly to be an OLD VM, is "SHOWN" as a "NEW" VM WITHOUT ANY VOICE CONTENT BUT STILL WITH THE CALLER NUMBER AND CALLING TIME. Similar Voice-Message "record" manipulation happened about "Wendy Stanley", an old woman voice, claiming to be from Alexandria's "foster-care provider" "SCO Family of Services", and I had a recent FB post about it and sent it to the "Family Court." Of course, the CORRUPT & FRAUDULENT COURT claiming "rule of law" would act as if THE HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM ARE THE ONLY ONES TO DECIDE WHAT'S TO BE HEARD OR PRESENTED OR RECORDED OR ADJUDICATED!

The second, actually the ONLY ONE, New VM today also appears like a TYPICAL FRAUD CALL in the U.S.A. The VM notification came to my phone on 09:51 AM, i.e., 12 minutes later than the missed call. However, the VM is very short, only in seconds of length, and its voice sounds like a machine readout with a male voice. The VM claims it's from New York City Transit, and asks me to press ANY KEY. I did not do that. 

In the following portion of the FB live broadcast, I called (347)694-3643, at 11:56 AM. NO RING, FOR LONG SECONDS, and then a machine-like male voice simply started to come out, claiming for me to press 1 to hear the recorded VM, and a couple of other options not so clear to me, but one sounds like about "live broadcast". Such voice prompt went on repeating itself a few times. I did not say, but simply hung up my outgoing call. Thus, my outgoing call to (347)694-3643 appears to have reached a FRAUD SYSTEM.

Today's Facebook live broadcast:
https://www.facebook.com/limin.wang.94651/videos/1143462986507581

What's MORE, about the AES HUMANSCUMS' MANIPULATION on the Electronics, today, are: 1). My cellphone showed ONLY ONE Text-Message (TM) notification early in the evening. 2). So, when I checked the Messages app about this ONE and NEW TM, AT 9:29 PM, SUDDENLY POPPING UP BELOW THE REAL NEW AND ONE TM FROM "1111" ABOUT "1 New voice message(s) received" on 7:18 PM, RIGHT UPON MY WATCHING, WAS ANOTHER "NEW" TM FROM "(929) 207-8882" CLAIMING A TM SENDING TIME OF "9:37 AM" TODAY. And its TM reads out as follows, "This is the Transit Adjudication Bureau. Our office is now open. Please call 347-643-5805 to schedule your hearing. For more info: web.mta.info/TAB/. Thank you." Who are the humanscums that manipulate in the background my phone and the "phone service" provided by Lycamobile? Why such a TM from (929) 207-8882 claiming to be sent at 9:37 AM was actually POPPING UP only at 9:27 PM on my phone? 3). Then, when I dialed 121 to hear the 1 New VM, my phone would function SO SLOW that I could not access the SPEAKER tab quick enough, so the audio recorded onto another device was CHOPPED in the beginning, and thus the secondary recording "indicates" the secondarily-recorded VM was an "old" "SAVED" VM, because usually after I dial 121, the system will first announce, "you have (#) new messages, (#) saved messages." The voice quality and content of this NEW VM again appear to be a TYPICAL FRAUD. The female voice is blurry, claiming it's a "final" notice of a package not being responded to its delivery, and asking me to press 9 for manual service, kind of trash like that. The Lycamobile "record" claims this VM was from 16465196419 at 7:05 (PM), today, May 02, 2022. Of course, no phone ring was ever heard around that time and no "missed call" was ever registered to my physical cell phone about it!

About the NYCT ticket I got from Q44-SBS bus on April 05, 2022, I had a prior separate post online, including on FB, about it, and I HAD MAILED THE NOTARIZED RESPONSE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION ON THE BACK OF THAT NYCT TICKET TO THE TAB ON APRIL 07, 2022. THE TICKET INSTRUCTION DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PHONE OR ONLINE OR EVEN REGULAR MAIL WITHOUT NOTARIZATION HANDLING AT ALL! So far, by May 02, 2022, I have never received any MAIL response from this kind of ARROGANT GOVERNMENT AGENCY yet. Now, AES HUMANSCUMS ACTING LIKE TYPICAL FRAUDSTERS claim they are from NYCT or TAB CALLING OR TEXT-MESSAGING about that ticket or scheduling a "hearing"? WHAT KIND OF ONE-WAY-ONLY BULLSHIT! 

IF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM TREATS THAT CONDITIONAL BUS-FARE EVASION SO "HEAVILY", THEN TREAT ALL THE IMPORTANT MATTERS I HAVE MENTIONED IN THAT WRITTEN RESPONSE WITH THE ACCORDING SEVERITY AND SERIOUSNESS, BECAUSE IT'S THE INJURIES THIS FAMILY HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM'S HUMANSCUMS' ATTEMPTED MURDERS, DRUGGING AND BRAINWASHING INTO INSANITY WHILE BEING SEDUCED AND CORECED INTO DESERTION, AND CHILDREN BEING SEDUCED AND COERCED INTO THE AES'S ABDUCTION INTO "FOSTER CARE" OR INTO ISOLATION.

There have been many many many other incidents, and beyond the scope mentioned in this post, to corroborate the conclusion that the HUMANSCUMS OF THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM constantly surveil and manipulate "We the people" and the "record".

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2021: 誰給中共送終?
2021: 民主與專制政治之爭,人與獸之斗也。