分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Psychotic Behaviors from Li Li Yesterday and Today
送交者: 王利民 2022年09月06日20:37:54 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

Psychotic Humanscum Behaviors from Li Li Yesterday and Today
Sept. 06, 2022, updated at ~3 AM of Sept. 07
Limin Wang

Yesterday, when I arrived home at ~6 pm, so tired, so painful, so thirsty, so hungry, the PROSTITUTE Li Li was only sitting on the bed DOING NOTHING. She saw NO NEED for her to ready a cup of water or soda and a bowl of rice for me. I had been holding on for a LONG day outside on the street selling the old things. Later, I found out the PROSTITUTE had found the remote control for the TV and watched as her "USUAL" long time of TV EVERYDAY. Then, at last night, the trash whore held the old DICTIONARY to read PAGE BY PAGE. I had told her it's NOT her time, year, or need to STUDY the FUCKING DICTIONARY any more!

Then, today, about noon time, I told the PSYCHOTIC Li Li to prepare for lunch. She was IDLING as USUAL on the bed for hours a time! When I saw the TRASHY WOMAN was washing the already-cut hot-pepper, I told her NO NEED and NO GOOD to wash vegetable AFTER cutting! Also, I reminded her last night's two dishes were way too SALTY. The PROSTITUTE Li Li then claimed and acted that SHE HAS NEVER SAID ANY BIT THING WRONG OR DONE ANY BIT THING WRONG UP TO THIS AGE! Her "communication" with me is always HER PROSTITUTE ANGER AND QUITTING AND RESISTENCE AND "YOU DO" OR "YOU DO BY YOURSELF" AND "I HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU AT ALL"!

Why PROSTITUTE WOMAN LIKE LI LI WAS NOT BEHAVING THESE WAYS BEFORE THE "MARRIAGE", AND BEFORE HER TWICE DESERTIONS in year 2014???!!!

At the wee hours of Sept. 06-07, 202 night, I could not sleep, and I tried to caress Li Li. Li Li first physically and verbally rejected as her usual SINCE HER TWICE DESERTIONS in year 2014 and return in 2015. When I paused to put the audio recording on on my phone, Li Li consciously knew to ONLY PHYSICALLY reject me, and Li Li later even went out of the apartment door into the hallway. The picture attached in this revised post can show Li Li's "pajama" attire. Li Li is wearing two underwears, and Li Li was walking around with such a "pajama" attire in the morning around the block days ago when she was PSYCHOTIC the night before and ran to the front yard for the night! The HUMANSCUMS of AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM have "taught" the PROSTITUTE LI LI the AMERICAN EVIL CONCEPT of "marital rape" during her desertions in 2014, and then HUMANSCUM LI LI has for CONSECUTIVE YEARS since her return in year 2015 REJECTING MY EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL NEEDS! However, the PROSTITUTE LI LI was wearing PROSTITUTE-LIKE strip panties while she was hiding out at her elder sister Li ChunLing's rental residence at 140-50 Ash Ave, Apt. 4J, Flushing, NY 11355, and she told me that she forgot to bring her washed panties drying in that bathroom before her return from her first desertion. While PROSTITUTE LI LI REJECTS AND TORTURES ME THIS WAY, SHE ALSO SOMETIMES MENTIONS NAMES AND CLAIMS TO SUGGEST THAT SHE HAS SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH SOME RELATIVES AND I Limin Wang were involved in America's own orchestrated 911 terrorism attacks!!!

PSYCHOTIC HUMANSCUM LI LI REFUSES INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP AND RUNS TO THE HALLWAY WITH HER SLEEPING ATTIRE IN THE WEE HOURS OF Sept 07 2022.jpg

Social media platforms, please do NOT remove such a real-life-atrocity post by the name of "privacy" or blahblahblah whatever. The picture is not to show Li Li's "privacy", but is to show the REALITY IN AMERICA!

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Right now, about 1:45 AM, Sept - 王利民 09/07/22 (70)
  revised,and has a picture  /无内容 - 王利民 09/07/22 (220)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 「獨」海無涯 回頭是岸 肆意妄為 必受
2021: 三招挑选嬰兒配方奶粉
2020: 毛时代“闭关锁国”?错!那是顶天立地
2020: 挺川船队破纪录,白宫揶揄老乞婆