设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
My Review of 09/23/22 Hearing
送交者: 王利民 2022年10月21日07:17:43 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

3:00 PM, Sept 23, 2022, Fri, Virtual "Hearing" about AES Humanscums’ "Approval" To THEIR ALREADY IMPOSED "QRTP" on My Daughter Alexandria Wang --- My Daughter Alexandria Wang Being Seduced and Abducted by Humanscums of the American Evil System, "Child Neglect" Case Docket# NN-09918-21

Sept. 23, 2022

[the images and videos to be provided after the 10/21/22 NOON, IN-PERSON, “Trial” at Queens Family Court at 151-20, Jamaica Ave, Queens, NY 11432]

Limin Wang

As I have explained in a previous online post titled, “10:30 AM, Sept 14, 2022, Wed, Virtual "Hearing" about AES Humanscums’ "Approval" To THEIR ALREADY IMPOSED "QRTP" on My Daughter Alexandria Wang --- My Daughter Alexandria Wang Being Seduced and Abducted by Humanscums of the American Evil System, ‘Child Neglect’ Case Docket# NN-09918-21”, the EVIL NYC "Administration for Children's Services" had already forced my now-young-adult daughter Alexandria Wang into the so-called "Qualified Residential Treatment Program" reportedly since July 25, 2022 via the “ACS” attorney “Rachel Radomski’s” July 26, 2022 EMAIL (two images attached). QRTP is an actual EXECUTION of constant JAILING AND HARMING AND TORTURING AND BRAINWASHING under the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S LIES of "psychiatric care". I THE FATHER HAS BEEN GRAVELY WORRIED THAT THE AES HUMANSCUMS HAVE TURNED MY DAUGHTER ALEXANDRIA WANG INTO A REAL SEVERE PSYCHOPATH, JUST LIKE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO MY WIFE LI LI, AND THEY MAY MURDER AW AS A “SUICIDE” WITH THE AES HUMANSCUMS’ INFUSION AND CLAIM OF “SUICIDAL THOUGHTS OR BEHAVIOR” ONTO AW. The AES HUMANSCUMS’ CRIMES onto my poor daughter Alexandria would then IMPOSSIBLY BE KNOWN by the parents or by any other human beings.

On July 16, 2022, I had posted online my audio recordings of MY two 911 calls made at the late night of Sept. 24 – 25, 2021, the night when AW was de facto seduced and abducted by the AES uniformed cops down this dangerous path. The PARTIAL videos from the two cops’ body cameras were made available from “R. Radomski” to me on March 08, 2022, and I then on March 29, 2022 uploaded these two videos online without any of my editing.  My audio recordings of 911 calls CLEARLY demonstrate the 911 receptionists DISTORTED MY WORDS, even about my reported address of “136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355” as something like “Part 9 Ave”, and the cause of my 911 calls of “now my daughter wants to desert home” as “arguments between you and your wife”! Soon, in days, the website on which I had used my real name to post real matters for over a decade was permanently down! Then, on July 28, 2022, the AES's "ACS" and "Family Court" ridiculously set up the 10:30 AM, Sept. 14, 2022, Wednesday, VIRTUAL "hearing" for the “court’s” approval of the QRTP already forced onto Alexandria, to further this perversely fabricated and distorted “child neglect case” (Docket # NN-09918-21).

My cell phone has constantly been monitored and controlled by the AES, so when my call-in finally went through for the 10:30 AM, 09/14/22 virtual hearing, only <5 minutes late, “Family Court” “Judge” “Emily Ruben” immediately asserted that I appeared late and thus the virtual hearing was adjourned to 3:00, Sept. 23, 2022, which is LATER than the AES SCHEDUCLED EVICTION DAY OF SEPTEMBER 21, 2022. Any human being, you ask yourself, WHAT KIND OF FUCKING AMERICAN “RULE OF LAW” OR “COURT HEARING” THIS IS ABOUT PEOPLE’S SERIOUS MATTERS! “Luckily”, the EVICTION court’s DENIAL “decision/order” on 9:30 AM, Sept. 22, 2022 court proceeding allowed me and Li Li to stay here until Oct. 03, 2022.  

Since about 2:57 PM, I have dialed (347) 378-4143 numerous times to join the meeting by Audio, first indoor, then all the rest times outdoor, but my cell phone persistently showed absolutely NO cell phone signal, and the phone screen kept popping up the line, “Cellular network not available.” I had attempted restarting my cell phone, but to no avail. I had attempted to call “ACS” attorney “Rachel Radomski” at her work cell-phone number (929) 240-0149, but no signal either. I WAS OUTRAGED BY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S HUMANSCUMS TECHNICALLY DISABLING MY CELL PHONE TO FORCE PARENT’S “ABSENCE” AND THUS TO “LEGALLY” CARRY ON THEIR VICIOUS CRIMES. But, they are the ones having the EVIL POWER, so I rushed to use the computer to EMAIL them the “cellular network not available” situation and ask them to call me. They responded, however, acting as if their “system” did not have my contact number. I then emailed my phone number. The AES apparently did NOT call until my cell phone had finally made the call through at ~15:08 and joined the meeting, thus their ONGOING call created NOISES and resulted in a voice message to my phone of the MERELY-NINETY-SECONDS “hearings” between “Judge” “Emily Ruben” and me. The AES HUMANSCUMS are not too stupid to hang up their outgoing call; CERTAINLY, THEY DID THEIR EVIL DELIBERATELY.

The “Family Court” “Judge” “Emily Ruben” immediately told me to hear, “Mr. Wang, Mr. Wang, I am going to mute you so that I can explain what we are doing. One second. [she MUTED me, and the machine female sound announced, “you’ve been muted. To unmute yourself, press *6]. [Apparently some of her talk was SILENCED to me by herself.] to qualified residential treatment program. Because your daughter is already eighteen years of age, you no longer have a say of whether she is going to be, what kind of place she is going to have. So I am deciding that motion without you. You have a role [either “Ruben” stopped or silenced her own talk] There were several segments of beeps indicating there was an incoming call, then my cell phone mysteriously had ONE outgoing call’s ring and then my phone said, “Your call has entered an automatic voice system. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished, hang up…”. DURING THE BRIEF “HEARING”, I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT DIAL ANY NUMBER OR PRESS ANY OTHER KEYS OTHER THAN *6 TO UNMUTE. AGAIN AND AGAIN, THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S HUMANSCUMS USE THEIR TECHNICAL MEANS TO CONTROL AND MANIPULATE MY CELL PHONE, SO I WOULD GET IRRITATED, I WOULD BE FALSELY BLAMED FOR “LATENESS” OR “ABSENCE”, I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE-BROADCAST ONLINE SUCH SHAM AND SHAME “COURT VIRTUAL HEARINGS” ANY MORE. A female voice then said, “How much is this?” I talked, “You are going to mute me, so what you HEAR FROM ME. You, [The machine female sound announced, “You are no longer muted.”] you just, you just let me hear what YOU SAY, while you don’t put my daughter onto the, on the, on the court, on the virtual hearing. You just try to claim you represent my daughter.” “Judge” interrupted, “I’m just to remind you. Mr. Wang, I’m just to remind you that there will be [While Ruben’s talk started to SILENCE, came the machine female sound, “You have been muted. To unmute yourself, press* 6. I then pressed *6, and the announcement said, “You are no longer muted.”] Ok? Come to Queens “Family Court” on October 21 at noon for the trial.” I responded, “But, I kept, uh, receiving different letters about different days.” “Judge” interrupted, “… I am going to talk about you today. The case is over for today. Everyone makes disconnect. Thank you.” I then felt so frustrated with such a SHAM AND SHAME virtual “hearing” again, and outcried, “I do not know how you play this EVIL way. Where is my daughter? Where is my DAUGHTER? FUCK JEWS. FUCK AMERICA. FUCK THE AMERICA ‘COURT SYSTEM’.”   After the “Family Court” abruptly ended my outgoing call, I tried to call in again at 15:12. My phone screen still showed moderate signal strength, but my dialing-in quickly ended with “Normal calls restricted by access control” popping up on the screen. (Nine images attached)

HUMANS, PLEASE NOTE, NEITHER NYC “ADMINISTRATION FOR CHILDREN’S SERVICES” NOR “FAMILY COURT” HAS EVER MAILED OR EMAILED ME ANY NOTICE OF SUCH A “AMERICAN COURT” “TRIAL” YET, EVEN UP TO THE DAY OF OCTOBER 20, 2022. THEN, WHAT I CAN EXPECT FROM SUCH A “TRIAL”? THE ONLY “DECISION/ORDER” FROM “ACS” OR “FAMILY COURT” IS OF THE OCT. 05, 2021 FIRST (VIRTRUAL) HEARING THAT THE AES MALICIOUSLY SEVERES THE PARENTS-DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP AND ABETS ALEXANDRIA WANG TO ACT AS IF ALREADY A FULL-FLEDGED ADULT. That “D/O” was pompously delivered by “ACS” humanscum “Geraldo Duran” on the late night of Oct. 05, 2021 while he came to my eviction-threatened rental place with an obese negro woman, two uniformed male cops, and my daughter Alexandria Wang, to take pictures inside, to take AW’s everyday use items, and to take AW’s birth certificate and passport. The related videos may be found at https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCvDLBYAvFtVESlXcvrdnAhQ/videos .

The ORIGINAL 12’32” audio recording of from my REPETITIVE, OUTDOOR, dial-in’s to “Judge’s” quick but VICIOUS assertion and dismissal, together with the immediately-preceding 1’11” audio recording of my attempted indoor calling, have been simply converted to this video for uploading and revealing online. The video may be found on . Also, my immediate afterward OUTRAGED VENTINGS about the AES and its HUMANSCUMS were recorded by myself and transferred into a separate video, which may be found on  .

Background Information:

Before humanscums as “guidance counselor” Mrs. Darby MuHugh and “social worker” Danielle Heckman-Perez from Bronx High School of Science perversely initiated its SECOND-ROUND of “child neglect” case, AGAIN at the beginning of my daughter’s high school SENIOR year, in late September 2021, and before the two uniformed cops from NYPD Precinct 109 seduced and abducted my daughter into “suicidal thoughts” and then onto EMS on the night of Sept. 24 – 25, 2021 and then onto FORCED “psychiatric care” at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and later at South Oaks Hospital until Oct. 05, 2021, the then 17-years-and-a-half-old Alexandria Wang had been an active, successful, healthy, normal, and aspiring teenager and student, and Alexandria certainly wanted a UNDISTURBED intensive senior year to be admitted to a prestigious college/university. To my understanding, Alexandria was only disturbed and maddened by the almost daily frequently sporadic episodes of her mother Li Li’s ANGRY PSYCHOSES since Li Li’s return in 2015 and then staying home earning ZERO-CENTS after Li Li’s twice desertions in 2014. The AES HUMANSCUMS, including NYPD, claimed Li Li has her “freedom” as an “adult” to desert, while Li Li was actually seduced, coerced, aided, and abetted to close the couple’s joint bank accounts and transfer all the money to RENT a room in a SECRET basement and to be drugged and brainwashed to become a FULL-BLOWN JOBLESS PSYCHOPATH.

While the AES HUMANSCUMS have carried out numerous premeditated and coordinated MURDER-ATTEMPTS in NYC slavery workplaces and then “medical clinics” against me Limin Wang and thus seriously and permanently injured me, particularly on my Central Nervous System, the AES simply leaves me on only $860/month, this year $923/month, Social Security Disability benefits, without ANY ACCESS TO ANY REAL MEDICAL DIAGNOSES AND TREATMENTS. The Workers’ Compensation case G2029240 is a RECORD of AMERICAN EVIL.

The branch stores of the headquarters company KSI Auto Parts had meticulously attempted to seriously injure or even murder me. In years 2007 – 08, Crash & Rust Inc. (1966 Broadhollow Rd, Farmingdale, NY 11375) tampered with the delivery van’s brakes on a blizzard afternoon with a LONG list of stops which many stores DID NOT ORDER, disabled the left rear signal light in a morning run in 2008 summer. Even my own transportation car’s brakes mysteriously got loose while parked there in 2008 summer. The work environment there gradually became less cooperative and more hostile, while my delivery work became heavier and heavier and they made me deal with VICIOUS customers NOT EVEN ON MY ROUTE. The boss Ricky Lee suddenly called me into a room for HARSH ACCUSATION OF UNSPECIFIED MATTER and “dismissed” me on July 25, 2008. I then simply left. A couple of days later, the replacement, the manager of drivers, found the work too heavy and then CRI used a friendly coworker to call me go back by saying so many customers liked me.  

While working diligently and devotedly at B.Q. Wide Auto Body Parts Supply Inc. (109-35 178th St., Jamaica, NY 11433) since August 24, 2015, it’s me that sorted out and well organized their mirrors and hoods up to Jan. 15, 2016, all kinds of auto lights and reflectors up to Jan. 15, 2018. However, the vicious slavery warehouse used their well-raised lazy thugs, managers, supervisors, or some “coworkers” to CREATE all kinds of unprovoked hostilities and blames and physical assault threats to FORCE me to take TWO FULL-TIME SLAVES’ TOIL on ONE “legally minimal wage” plus ~6.5-hrs overtime every Saturday. My “wife” Li Li has become a STAYING-HOME DESTORYING-FAMILY PSYCHOPATH, and my two young daughters need a working father! During my break days, most of the replacement thugs would leave all the ENORMOUS NEW PURCHASES and all the NUMEROUS RETURNS for me! The management deliberately FABRICATED an event of TWO HEADLIGHTS (Nissan Maxima?) “MISSING” according to their controlled inventory, after I decided to suddenly take two days off on April 11 and 12, 2017.

These humanscums at B.Q. Wide multiple times took a front roller off from the ~15-ft tall 4-roller iron/steel ladders exclusively used by me; “Franky” suddenly thrusted such a unlocked ladder forward while pretending to uninvitedly help me during my climbing up with both hands holding a big box of headlight in the early summer of 2017; SOMEONE, unnecessarily-by-routine-practice, pulled a van SLIGHTLY forward away from its usual spot in the loading dock on the snowy windy bitter cold morning of January 28, 2017 (Chinese New Year day, Sat.), and store manager Simon (Yiet?) harshly blamed me of the electricity-powered rolling gate getting stuck on the front edge of that van’s hood and viciously said to others that “Chinese can not be trusted”. I was the ONLY ONE CONSTANTLY BOTHERED by the bitter coldness and wind, so I pressed the Close button about fifty feet away from the gate and hurried away on my toil. Although LATER I knew they had had multiple such rolling gate getting stuck on van hood and they HAD KNOWN simply using a forklift to send a person up to press a reset button near the electric motor would easily fix the problem, Simon decided to use a ~15-ft-tall 4-roller steel ladder to take down the gate cover for the laborious lengthy way. Then, the MALICIOUS “slave” “Paul”, who was NOT supposed to work on Saturdays any more, together with manager Simon held the LIGHTER end of this heavy ladder at HIGHER position while I alone was holding the HEAVIER end at ~5-ft LOWER position to lift it down to the loading pool! These two VICIOUS HUMANSCUMS must have deliberately pried EXTRA force down to my end, and thus I suddenly felt the lifted ladder became EXTREMELY HEAVIER and my body had a sudden SINKING! Hours afterwards, my thighs felt apparent electrical tingling. Since then, my whole body easily felt exhaustion and multiple other persistent symptoms.

It’s until after my fall off their meticulously assembled 8-ft “trap” stepladder on January 16, 2018, the day after the Jan. 15 slavery job rotation, that I learned that my whole spine and the cranial-spinal junction must have been seriously injured on that 01/28/17 steel ladder lifting. The 8-ft Louisville aluminum stepladder’s right-side (in view of facing me) metal bracelet was disconnected from the front rail, but the loose RIVET on that bracelet and the open HOLE on that rail were BOTH PERFECTLY INTACT, WITHOUT EVEN A SCRATCH. That fall caused a split-second of DEATH during my head-and-neck hyperflexion, among other injuries and symptoms throughout the whole body.

HOWEVER, the warehouse manager Benny Fang soon left the worksite for the day after I immediately reported to him the incident. He was ONLY asking me to throw away the evidence stepladder and to take a wood ladder out. My written report was given to manager Simon on Jan. 20, 2018. These two thugs obviously retaliated me, even with attempts to injure or kill me with ANOTHER ~15-ft-tall rusty ladder with the right-side (in view of facing me) front roller missing and the left-side front roller seemingly mis-mounted, and obvious threat to fire me, when I came back on Jan. 19 and 20, 2018 to take some scene evidence and the bi-weekly paycheck. Fang claimed he did NOT know how to proceed the workers’ compensation case, although he had been a manager for at least a decade for the decades-old KSI, and although there were said sudden death of a driver, sudden death of a warehouse slave, paralyzing of a store manager, and almost being lifted through roof of a warehouse slave.

The business has “professionally” set up IRRESPONSIBILITY or NON-LIABILITY walls by using so-called Professional Employment Organization named either as TriNet or Strategic Outsourcing Inc, and by using ONLY FAKE NAMES for all the most vulnerable SLAVES. Up to today, I am NOT sure which is their ACTUAL INSURANCE of workers’ compensation, among the NYS WCB said “Indemnity Insurance of North America”, B.Q. Wide said “CCMSI”, or my then “representative” Jewish WC-specialty law firm Bangel, Cohen & Falconetti said “Ace” or a couple of other “insurance” names.

Multiple times, WCB claimed medical authorization requests from “treating clinics” were emailed or faxed to the WRONG insurance or WRONG email address or fax number, but WCB would not directly, “authoritatively”, tell WHICH IS THE ACTUAL INSURANCE AND ITS CORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION. Without “representation”, I the injured victim could MORE IMPOSSIBLY find ANY “honestly treating” “doctors” who have to be AUTHORIZED BY WCB; With BCF’s “representation”, their business partner “medical clinics” New York Medical & Diagnostic Center and New York City Medical & Neurological Offices IMMEDIATELY CARRIED OUT FURTHER, PROFESSIONAL, MURDER ATTEMPTS under the disguise of “tests”, “imaging”, and “treatments”.

Chiropractor Martin B. Gillman suddenly sprayed some metallic powder onto my face and chest area from his armpit while I was following him to the X-ray imaging room on Feb. 15, 2018. I had told him that I had to go Manhattan for that afternoon’s brain MRI at 3T MRI Imaging. Some metallic particles were CLEARLY on my clothes and inside my respiratory system, according to NYMDC’s 02/15/18 and 03/08/18 X-ray images of me. Beyond other permanent harms, such metal particles inside my body could act like micro bullets when the main magnetic field of the MRI scanner was switched on. The two CRUCIAL, OPEN-MOUTH, X-ray images of two takes on 03/08/18 were persistently DENIED by NYMDC of their existence. The tall black man was claiming I moved during the first take. However, he clearly SAVED both OPEN-MOUTH images and was tying DEFUSED on the computer screen while I exited the room and he showed fear when he found I was looking at the screen. NYMDC’s EVIL HUMANSCUMS tried to fool their victim that open-mouth X-ray is only about dentistry and NYMDC does not do such. NYS DOH Office of Professional Medical Conduct delayed, denied, and ignored my complaint by simply asking “medical record” and “insurance payment” and kicking me to another CORRUPTIVE BUREAUCRATIC office! These systematic accomplices would NOT tell the victim what I has already learned by myself.

“Orthopedic Surgeon” “Benjamin Uh” at NYMDC omitted my NECK on his 02/15/18 referral sheet, which is a printed color sheet from Neighborhood Radiology. Although googling showed a picture and an education from Columbia, but the image actually is Dr. Benjamin Chu in Philadelphia area, and the “Columbia” seems to be “University of Missouri – Columbia”. Up to today, Orthopedist “Benjamin Uh” is still on NYMDC.com, still with only words “Bio coming soon”. NYS WCB negro “Judge” “Lucky Enobakhare” scheduled “telephone deposition” from such a “Benjamin Uh” to stop the WC payment. “Benjamin Uh” used excuses of COVID-19 pandemic but busy surgery schedule during COVID-19 to again and again evade the “telephone deposition”. “Judge” and WC-insurance attorney lady eventually used professional manipulation of his accent and technical interference on my cell phone on 01/25/21 “TD”! “Benjamin Uh” absolutely lied about the 02/15/18 MRI referral, and “Judge” wanted to DIVERT my cross-examination.

On Feb. 17, 2018, NYMDC chiropractor Yazan Rajai Jabaji suddenly and violently twisted my told-to-be-relaxed stretching-out head and neck about 90 degrees while I was lying prone on the medical bed. I screamed, and then seriously told him he should never do such “chiropractic treatment” on me any more, but he soon sneaked back into the cloth booth and suddenly forcefully crushed onto my back with his elbows while I was still lying prone there. I again told him never again. Jabaji did only one good thing to me: on Feb. 19, 2018, he agreed to make a referral note of MRI on my NECK.

NYMDC technician, an old man with a Jewish headwok and orally answering me his name is “Wiseman”, deliberately electrically shocked me with a freshly cleaned heavily grimed device while the electrodes were attached from my left forehead to left neck to left shoulder to left arm and to left hand on Feb. 19, 2018.

Another orthopedist, “Mitchell Kaphan”, at NYMDC, but never shown on nymdc.com, always wore a blue surgical mask during the probably thrice visits in 2018 and rarely spoke, prescribed painkiller “Voltaren” but actually “75 mg Diclofenac Sodium” which is of high and frequent dose and of repetitive monthly refill. By 2019, my googling found a webpage claiming “Mitchell Kaphan” was an Israel military man and died in March 2019.

“Neurologist” Appasaheb Nijaguni Naik at NYMDC on Jan. 29, 2019 started to DENY that my NECK was an injured bodysite and immediately directed me to “Wiseman” for EMG test. “Wiseman” had attempted to deliberately electrically shock me on Feb. 28, 2018, and this 3rd time, he made the electrodes BUZZ in the air, and I was frightened and left.

While only Allan E. Beyda on the PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED MURDER-ATTEMPTS ACCOMPLICE insurance EmblemHealth, Iqbal Merchant at NYMDC, and Avraham C. Schweiger at NYCMNO each only once clearly but briefly SAID my neck has SERIOUS INJURIES, all other “medical doctors”, including TBI specialist Dr. Mehrdad Golzad, or “medical imaging facilities” have NEVER stated my serious traumatic brain injury and spine injury onto their so-called “medical reports”, including the “reports” of the initially denied and long delayed MRI’s!

NYCMNO delayed, cheated, lied, and denied on its 03/05/18 and 03/15/18 tests, while multiple popping-up-and-then-disappearing or unknown “doctors”, as well as the known Dr. Mehrdad Golzad, prescribed total about ten medications, including Boswellia, Floricet, Sumatriptan succinate, Topiramate, Rizatriptan benzoa, Celecoxib, Magnesium Oxide, Gabapentin, over the 2018 to 2020 years, telling me just for “headache” but never any of the possible severe, permanent, or even lethal “side” effects!

For example, Gabapentin prescribed by a young Korean woman at NYCMNO is so deadly to cause massive internal hemorrhage and my test of it on some cats caused one dead with TERRIBLE BLEEDING from eyes, nose, and mouth while another survived. The printed medication administration instruction on the bottle clearly states “orally take one pill right before going to bed at night”. I absolutely sensed the danger of death when my blood started to GUSH inside my brain and heart after following so. Somehow, my own daughters have been brainwashed by the AES, so they cared more about the lovable cat’s life than their loving father’s life, just like the same attitude the bald cop showed on the night of Oct. 05, 2021! How preposterous it is that a pet animal’s life is more important than a human being’s life in the U.S.A.!

I had attempted to seek help from NYPD Precinct 109 on August 31, 2020 but uniformed cops at the police station’s entrance steps told me I was “trespassing” there and warned me to leave, while a young negro woman in plainclothes quickly asserted “there is no evidence” and used her cell phone apparently to take pictures and/or videos of me there. Queens District Attorney shortly sent me a short answering mail, received on Sept. 23, 2020, declaring there was insufficient evidence. My seeking for help to multiple governments, either mayoral, state, federal, or even foreign, often had no response. Most of them probably treat me as nobody, nothing, and if anybody or anything, probably as a “psychopath” or “GENETIC mental illness”. I was a genius as a student over decades and a successful investigative scientist for a few years, though. The outrageous “recommendation letters” from like Wilfredo Colon and insulting “sudden firing” from like Fox Chase Cancer Center are indelible psychiatric traumas.  

Furthermore, the AES wants to evict my family from the 11-yrs-long rental place (136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355) to become homeless via case LT-304213-21/QU, while the SIXTEEN CATEGORIES of rental issues I wrote out were simply ignored by the landlord side and the Housing Court. The rental issues include intentional physical assault; physical assault threats; harassments; verbal assaults, even toward AW and Li Li; year-round noises from the heating system and the ceiling; multiple times multiple forms of eviction; intentional heavy leaking from the ceilings; intentionally facilitated floodings by heavy rain; mail messing and stealing and opening; garbage messing; electricity stealing; lighting impairment in shared areas; assaults on my cats and plants; etc.

What can I do about the AES? My online revelation of the actuality of the AES and its humanscums would lead me to more dangers from AES, including being handcuffed, locked up, and murder-attempted as a “psychopath”, as happened on August 24 - 25, 2022. On 08/24/22, I was calling 911 for ONLY psychiatric medical visit to the THEN HYSTERICAL LI LI. The swarm of uniformed cops and EMS completely ignored the PSYCHOTIC Li Li on the front yard but threatened, ambushed, cheated, immediately handcuffed, electrically shocked, physically cut, chemically sprayed, and forced me to Queens General Hospital for their “psychiatric murder”. At QGH psychiatric ward, the three strong-build male medical negros physically assaulted me while a young blackish female injected something onto my left buttock, which immediately caused extreme spasm and pain. That injection, to my reasoning, has caused extra or aggravated the heart pain and muscle spasms caused by the Central Nervous System injuries. QGH also demanded COVID-19 nasal swab test and blood test. After QGH had fed me a NAME-DESIGNATED dinner, the next morning they demanded a urine test. There was ABSOLUTELY NO TALK between any “psychiatrist” and me on those two days. Nonetheless, the AES has already mailed me twice about their $2,330.30 total charge&surcharge of the 08/24/22 EMS transportation AES “provided”.

My two daughters must have long been secretly brainwashed by the AES HUMANSCUMS via multiple means such as course studies, online interactions, some “EVIL INTENDED” peers as “friends”, and the AES HUMANSCUMS must have been blackmailing them over their possible “wrongdoings”. The AES HUMANSCUMS have forced “psychiatric care” and “foster care” onto Alexandria, and Alexandria then BECAME “absent” or “late” on SO MANY SCHOOLDAYS and her academic performance on courses such as AP Chemistry and AP Economics BECAME so POOR, and her admission to whatever College/University, probably a private college named The New School, has BECOME a SECRET to the parents. The AES HUMANSCUMS have controlled even the electronic communications, including switching AW’s phone service provider and disabling both daughters’ voice message boxes, between the parents and both daughters, leaving alone in-person meeting. The AES HUMANSCUMS have changed AW’s birthday to 04/20/2004 and switched her health insurance to whatever, either Affinity, Molina Healthcare, Beacon Health Options, or CVS Caremark, and then denial mails of ridiculously expensive medical charges from Molina and Beacon, with NO POSTAL-MARK, were kept dumped to the parents’ address by AW’s name. The USPS often would not return the CLEARLY EXPLAINED TO BE RETURNED mails. Also, the AES HUMANSCUMS have NEVER allowed my daughter Alexandria Wang to appear and express herself on ANY OF THE PROBABLY A DOZEN OF ALL “VIRTUAL HEARINGS” SO FAR. The AES HUMANSCUMS intentionally prohibit the parents from knowing what have happened to their own children and from loving and supporting their own children. The AES HUMANSCUMS have used “Administration for Children’s Services” and “Legal Aid” and “foster care” business named “SCO Family of Services” to “represent” and “care” for THEIR EVIL’S VICTIM, Alexandria Wang, and they verbally claim Alexandria now has severe “mental illness” and thus “needs” “qualified residential treatment program.”

Upon my STRONG and REPEATED DEMANDS, over the more than a full year so far, my daughter Alexandria was ONLY ONCE allowed by the AES HUMANSCUMS to appear and express herself on the first and only virtual hearing held by NYC “Administration for Children’s Services” on Oct. 04, 2021 with an anonymous negro woman presiding. Alexandria Wang, while physically under the “ACS” HUMANSCUMS’ control, CLEARLY EXPRESSED, 1) It’s the CHANGED, PSYCHOTIC, Li Li that often riles the father and thus causes the family arguments; 2) ALEXANDRIA WANTS TO RETURN HOME. However, an old negro woman voice immediately claimed that’s not what Alexandria had told them, and then the VICIOUS “ACS” case supervisor declared there was sufficient “evidence” to further their perversely fabricated and distorted “child neglect case” to “Family Court”. I have the whole audio recording, and I will post it online ASAP.

The “ACS” “evidence” was all but a pile of perverse fabrication and distortion, from either anonymous “sources” in Bronx High School of Science, or as if from my own daughters’ mouths. For example, my elder daughter Rosila Wang was asked by a SCHOOL COURSE to open a Facebook account in REAL NAME, and then some Facebook ID of an ethnic “Korean” young man became online “friend” and kept talking about how HIS FATHER was “abusive”. RW unfriended such an ID. Then, BHSS Spanish, not Korean, Language teacher Patricia Nunez called me on March 13, 2018, claiming some “friend” in BHSS told the school that the “Korean” “young man” threatened to commit suicide if Rosila doesn’t re-friend him, and suggesting me to call police. After I talked with Rosila at home, I emailed Nunez, including I do not want to call the rotten-to-the-core NYPD about this, and the online “young man” may go on with his suicide if he wants. Nunez never replied. However, in this NN-09918-21 case started in late Sept. 2021, the “ACS” HUMANSCUMS INCLUDED THIS EVENT BUT DISTORTED IT AS IF “Rosila’s father told Rosila to commit suicide”!!!

Bronx High School of Science harbors SHEER EVIL, beyond its unique HOLOCAUST room. BHSS even claimed AW’s attendance is a SECRET and I have to contact “guidance counselor” Darby McHugh for it. Since DM’s initial known involvement in the first round of “child neglect” in Oct. 2018, DM never bothered to communicate with the parents in any way! “Social Worker” Danielle Heckman-Perez only initiated two phone calls to me, first on Oct. 01, 2021 asking my “permission” for BHSS to send homework to AW de facto jailed in South Oaks Hospital, and then “MISTAKENLY” on Apr. 01, 2022 while she later answered my call back due to my enormous worry of Alexandria being said acting problematic and “clarified” she meant to call “Shia” or whoever sounds like that. BHSS’s new principal even told all the related teachers to ignore my PTC inquiry email in mid-March 2022, and then even the general mass email from BHSS stopped coming to me. BHSS also used ANOTHER’S email address to fool me as my daughter Alexandria’s. What courses BHSS have taught my daughters genuinely well? What college BHSS has made Alexandria admitted to?

The “ACS” written “allegations” could NOT even specify the exact dates of who claimed what! The AES prevented Alexandria from using her cell phone or laptop computer in psychiatric hospitals in fear of her recording. My young daughters have been long brainwashed by the AES to believe in toxic concepts such as “privacy” and “consent” so they may not listen to their father to RECORD the important things. Yet, the AES would NOT even bother to ask “consent” from the parents or my daughters for them to carry out the FORCED long “psychiatric care” and “foster care”. The AES would NOT even bother to ask the parents’ “consent” for the tax returns to be either withheld by IRS, or decreased by NYS FORCEFULLY CLAIMING THIS FAMILY HAD ONLY ONE CHILD DEPENDENT in year 2021! AW absolutely lived together with her parents until Sept. 24, 2021, and RW was a full-time college student. The AES HUMANSCUMS RARELY SIGN THEIR NAMES, REAL OR FAKE, ON THEIR MALICIOUS ALLEGATION PAPERS, AND THE “FAMILY COURT” ALMOST NEVER ASKED THE “ACS” HUMANSCUMS TO SWEAR “TELL THE TRUTH…” IN “COURT”. Yet, “Family Court” male-voice clerk always asked me to swear, while “FC” chopped my swear, muted my voice, silenced my hearing, and never mailed or emailed any “FC” Notice or “Decision/Order”. The AES even perversely specified me Limin Wang as “the alleged father”. The AES’s court-clerk even perversely spoke my name Wang as something sounding like “Yan”.

There are WAY TOO MANY REAL EVIL FACTS AND WAY TOO MUCH REAL EVIL TRUTH than what I have revealed over the years. Any human being in the world along the history, ask yourself, why I would ever want myself killed by a supposedly life-supporting employer, a supposedly life-saving “medical professional”, or a supposedly life-protecting “law enforcement” in the U.S.A.? How I could ever agree that my own daughters may be harmed or murdered by them in the U.S.A.? My own parents had miserably and mysteriously died at their relatively young age in the USA-propped-up puppet special-colored fake “socialism” real capitalism China. What I have expressed is the real it is what it is and they are what they are: the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM and its HUMANSCUMS. The AES and its HUMANSCUMS should have the minimal self-conscientiousness and basic HUMAN-BEING PSYCHIATRIC FITNESS about FACTS, TRUTH, AND OTHERS, BEFORE it and they thrust itself and themselves to RUTHLESSLY RULE THE PEOPLE TO THE RUINS, DOMESTICLY AND ABROAD. The race of Jews or any other, the color of black or any other, the belief of Catholic or any other, and the government of “democracy” or any other can NOT, do NOT and shall NOT polish or cover their intrinsic identity or extrinsic exhibition. Fake “democracy” and fraud “election” can NEVER eradicate the AES and its HUMANSCUMS. Only persistent, prevalent, pervasive revolution can!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 应该全面彻底反思毛时代---东海客厅论
2021: 强国影视正能量