版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
Defenses and Counter-Offenses
送交者: 王利民 2023年02月02日16:44:09 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

Defenses to Being Alleged & Revelations as Counter-Offenses

By Limin Wang

February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:

I have been scheduled to appear in Criminal Court of the City of New York at Part DV1 located at 120 Schermerhorn Street, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201, on February 03, 2023, by 9:30 AM.

Charges by “People” against me:

PL 120.00 01 AM Aslt 3-W/Int Cause Phys Injury, 1 count(s) of A Misd, 1 count(s) of B Misd, 1 count(s) of Viol.

My Pleading:

Not guilty of any of the charges above; Six months of “Temporary Order of Protection” to my wife Li Li against me be removed; The System investigate and prosecute and punish the perpetrators to my family and family members, and overthrow the American Evil System.

Revelation of the “Charged” 12/29/2022 Event:

Contrast to what the young female police claimed to me while I was locked up in NYC Precinct 069 from ~2 PM of 12/29/2022 to ~4 AM of 12/30/2022, Li Li had NO FRESH OR OLD BUMP(S) on her head at all. Contrast to what the assigned defense attorney relayed to me while I was locked up in NYC Criminal Court from ~ 4 AM to ~10 AM of 12/30/2022, I did NOT hit Li Li with a closed fist on her head.

Due to Li Li’s YEARS-PERSISTENT SEVERE-PSYCHOSES induced and caused by the American Evil System, Li Li started her loud psychotic episode again, in room# 329 of StarBright Family Residence (a HOMELESS SHELTER for couples without minor children living together, at 615 E 104th St., Brooklyn, NY 11236), at ~11:45 AM, 12/29/22, Thu. I urged Li Li to go outside the room for her ranting, but Li Li claimed I were as if NONEXISTENT near her, and she were as if UNRELATED at all to me. Her psychoses then induced my outburst of fury onto her and about the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS, and I grabbed Li Li by her upper body and pushed her toward the door. Li Li, for whatever reason, acted as if she had sustained too great a force and taken a few steps before hitting the door. Li Li then had a right forehead area showing redness in seconds and returning complete normalcy in minutes. That’s it. THERE WAS NO INTENTION FROM ME TO PHYSICALLY INJURE LI LI; THERE WAS NO MEANINGFUL PHYSICAL INJURY ON LI LI.

I immediately called StarBright for Case Manager Abiodun Sunni at (718) 257-6600, and the old black lady came up with a couple of other black ladies. They immediately asked Li Li to go out and talk with them AWAY from me while keeping one mostly watching me. Soon, they asked me whether I had hit Li Li and I clearly told them I did NOT. However, StarBright VICIOUSLY GRABBED THIS TO RUTHLESSLY USE NYPD TO HARM ME AND TO DENY THE SO-HARD-TO-GET FAMILY SHELTER TO BOTH LI LI AND ME.

When I went out of rm#329 at ~12:30 PM for lunch, I was so surprised to see that Sunni and a young black woman were SILENTLY staying with Li Li on the 3rd Fl. hallway. NONE of the three WOULDN’T answer me what they were staying there for. Since Li Li answered me that she had no appetite for Lunch, I then advised her to go back to rm#329 for rest. While Sunni was indicating Li Li CAN NOT go back to rm#329, the young black sitting on the simple chair supposed for the often-absent “floor security” said SHE CAN but HE (Limin Wang) should NOT be allowed back there. After I had lunch downstairs and came back, Li Li was quietly sitting in rm#329 alone.

At ~1:30 PM, SO SURPRISINGLY, Sunni and the other black woman brought two uniformed NYPD officers, one white old man and one white young woman. I did NOT call 911; Whom I had called for was Sunni, dreaming to get some PSYCHIATRIC HELP ONTO LI LI, because StarBright, particularly Sunni and her Director black lady, HAD WITNESSED LI LI’S PSYCHOSES DISPLAYED on 12/27 & 29/22 before; Li Li did NOT call 911; Li Li did NOT go for medical checkup even URGED by the cops; By the time the old white man cop and young white female cop arrived, Li Li had ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISE OR BUMP ON HER HEAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE to substantiate the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S CHARGES AGAINST ME THE VICTIM OF AES FROM SO MANY ASPECTS FOR SO MANY LONG YEARS. However, the cops just called Li Li out to the hallway to talk while leaving me behind the closed door. The cops did NOT say much to Li Li; the psychotic Li Li betrayed her REALLY-NO-LOVE-TO-ME in her monolog. While Li Li had repetitively refused to respond to my spoken finding that the 3rd floor hallway often has an INTENSE SMOKED MARAJUANA SMELL, Li Li leaked to cops and StarBright that her husband me smoked tobacco in the room!

I was standing behind the room door CLOSED BY THE COPS to hear what Li Li ACTUALLY SAID, and then I started to talk. In a minute or so, the two cops came in, staying ALMOST SILENTLY; VERY TIGHTLY HANDCUFFED my wrists to my back; TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ALL MY POCKETS to the dresser top; ALMOST SILENTLY WAITED for two male backup cops to take me away. In short minutes, the two backup male cops ALMOST SILENTLY brought me via a marked NYPD SUV to Precinct 069, except the mid-aged black cop was taunting, “It looks like we do have a case.” At 069, the young white cop took my cap and pants string away and then locked me up behind heavy metals. I had to stay there for almost fourteen hours, without any food or water.

I, the defendant, request the NYC Criminal Court shows me the “facts and evidence” from the cops’ body-worn camera videos and police report, if ever existent, about the three “charges” alleged of the 12/29/2022 event.

The Proceeding through The Criminal System:

At ~5:30 PM of 12/29/22, a young female cop came in my lock-up room, claiming the “physical injuries” and alleging the “intention”, and then took my fingerprints, palmprints, and images. During my peeing request at ~6 PM, the Chinese-looking male cop told me I would be brought by him to see a judge, and the young female came along to give back my NYS Driver License ID, and to give two sheets of my two belongings “stored” at Precinct 069. These two sheets listed out TWO charges, 12000/ASSAULT and ASLT W/INT CAUSES PHYS INJURY. However, the next day court order increased the charges to three, WHILE I WAS REALLY HAVING ZERO CHANCE TO EXPRESS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FORCED CONSENT TO THE SIX-MONTHS TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER DURING THE BRIEF COURT PROCEEDING OUT OF THE “CRIMINALS” CROWD MOSTLY BLACKS.

I was actually transported at ~4 AM, 12/30/22, from Precinct 069 to NYC Criminal Court, by a mid-aged black male and a young Latino-like male, together with a young black girl who was alleged of a hit-and-run. The young “criminal” openly said she has some relationship with a particular cop RELOCATED TO SOMEWHERE ELSE and then the cops were kind of treating her “arrest” as if a “friend’s” visit at Criminal System’s workplace and showing some open effort to connect with him for her. The locked-up waiting rooms are SUFFOCATINGLY STINKY, because, either an open toilet is to use in the room, or the room is used as an open toilet. Some blacks going through the arraignment were behaving SO LIGHTLY AND EVEN DELIGHTFULLY, and one young thin tall negro man was multiple-times happy talking with others but suddenly bouncing toward me with a gesture of inflicting physical assault, while I was waiting as among the last ones to be called by an assigned defense attorney.

A mid-aged white lady was acting as my defense attorney. She got me a 1-Trip Metrocard, and wrote down how I could go by subway back to StarBright, and emphasized the restraining order as well as the belongings retrieval from StarBright WITH THE COMPANY of Precinct 069 cops. I arrived at Precinct 069 at ~10:30 AM, 12/30/22, but I had to wait there SO PATIENTLY AND PAINFULLY UNTIL ~2:00 PM before two male cops finally drove me to StarBright. Then, at rm#329, I was shocked to find Li Li was NOWHERE, and a young black woman was finishing RESETTING the room. She said my belongings have been bagged to the basement. At there, I was MORE SHOCKED to find all my most important things, including phone and wallet, were GONE. She told me my wife had taken them. But she would NOT say where Li Li went; and the “protective order” prohibits ANY FORM ANY WAY OF MY CONTACT WITH MY “WIFE” LI LI. For about TWENTY-EIGHT HOURS, I did not have any food or liquid other than a little cereal and a small milk in NYC Criminal Court, until I arrived at the Shelter In-take Center at Manhattan.

Directly Related Events of Being Evicted, Homelessness, and Shelter-Seeking:

Li Li and I had been evicted from 136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355 in the morning of Dec. 19, 2022, for the 2nd but final time from there. Before the first eviction execution on Nov. 29, 2022, the SEVERELY-PSYCHOTIC Li Li had completely ignored the “eviction-only” case LT-304213-21/QU since 2021, and even claimed the eviction would be only against me Limin Wang, NOT against her Li Li! After being evicted to the STREET, Li Li not only completely blamed every of her sufferings to me, but also HYSTERICALLY claimed going to shelter would get her MURDERED there, and even HYSTERICALLY claimed I Limin Wang would murder her Li Li in or via an AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHELTER. Li Li might have got such kind of FEAR through her 2nd DESERTION in 2014 and initial EXPERIENCE with the SINGLE ADULT WOMAN SHELTER in NYC. The HUMANSCUMS in the NYC Human Resource Administration or Adult Protective Services had provided NOTHING of ANY ASSISTANCE, particularly on the HOUSING, even INFORMATION about the NYC’s SHELTER SYSTEM and HOUSING ASSISTANCE, BUT VICIOUS LIES AND SHUNNINGS AND VERBAL ASSAULTS. It does NOT MATTER WHERE THESE NEGRO WOMEN HUMANSCUMS ARE EMPLOYED BY THE AES, EITHER IN HRA FACILITIES, OR INSIDE “CIVIL COURT”, OR IN SINGLE ADULT MAN SHELTER OR SHELTER FOR ADULT FAMILY WITHOUT MINOR CHILDREN LIVING TOGETHER.

Living on the street is absolutely NOT a long way to go by, and the HUMANSCUMS SOCIETY would scarcely have some human beings to show any understanding of why the AES CREATES AND HAS SO MANY HOMELESS “PEOPLE”. The Christmas time of 2022 was plunging to a LIFE-THREATENING COLD. No matter how I was trying to persuade, and who were trying to persuade, the PSYCHOPATH Li Li kept refusing to go for ANY FORM OF SHELTER. I had told Li Li, BY MY OWN LEARNING OF ONLINE INFO, Adult Family shelter SHOULD NOT BE THAT DANGEROUS! I called 911 SO MANY TIMES because of Li Li’s claim of being murdered at SHELTER, refusal to go any shelter, and multiple times going away from me. The NYPD cops WERE CLAIMING, AGAIN AND AGAIN, IF RESPONDED to my 911 calls, “Li Li is an adult woman, free to go on her own, free to do on her own”. What’s more, the AES again manipulated the electronic world and deleted my phone record of 911 calls from my cell phone!

Li Li was eventually, after multiple rounds of HYSTERICALLY GOING AWAY FROM ME, going with me to the Manhattan Shelter In-take Center, seeking shelter for Adult Family without minor children. While the Queens “Civil Court” Housing Part later on did not even include my two daughters on the legal papers, the AES humanscums were telling me or Li Li on Dec. 21, 2022 or later to go to the WRONG place in Bronx for shelter registration. Li Li and I DO HAVE A MINOR DAUGHTER, ALEXANDRIA WANG, 18-yrs-old in 2022, but the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S HUMANSCUMS in NYC had seduced and abducted our young daughter in FORCED “psychiatric care”, “foster care”, and then so-called “qualified residential treatment program”. THE AES HUMANSCUMS HAVE PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED THE ASSAULTS ONTO THIS FAMILY AND EACH MEMBER, BUT THEY OFTEN CLAIM THIS OR THAT UNRELATED OR UNKNOWN TO THEM, VIA THEIR SHAME AND SHAM LEGAL OR DEMOCRATIC PROCEEDINGS.

Li Li was so VEHEMENTLY HYSTERICAL TOWARD THE INNOCENT ME, at 39 St. Auburn Place, while a very cold-faced negro woman was managing us after we arrived there at 4 or 5 AM in the morning of CHRISTMAS, 2022, and was printing onto a paper stating Li Li has “NONE relationship” to me Limin Wang the head of the case! The negro would NOT change the paper. And I really do NOT know HOW AND WHY THE IN-TAKE CENTER OR THE St. Auburn Place reached “NO MARRIAGE”. In front of Li Li, I had submitted the marriage certificate and certified and translated copy to the Manhattan In-take Center, and the St. Auburn Place NEVER asked anything about marriage!

The old black woman Sunni at StarBright NEVER SHOWED ME ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE DOCUMENTS I WAS ASKED TO SIGN, BUT I SIGNED. Li Li was asked to sign her set, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO SIGN ON ANYTHING, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO PROMISE TO WORK ON ANY JOB ANYMORE. Sunni was QUICKLY becoming IMPATIENT. Sunni was IMMEDIATELY STOPPING ME FROM TELLING MY SERIOUS INJURIES FROM THE HUMANSCUMS FIRST AT SLAVERY WORKPLACE AND THEN AT “MEDICAL CLINICS”. Sunni and her Director were more interested in denying me and Li Li from StarBright since the first interview on Dec. 27, 2022! Then, on Dec. 29, 2022, Li Li was still refusing to sign anything and claiming to LEAVE ME and LEAVE StarBright when Sunni came to rm#329 and asked me to SIGN ON BLANK FORMS!!!!!!! The room has some damages and live and dead roaches from the moment of move-in!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2022: 中国社会的社会危机
2022: 姜昆和戴志诚说抢走美军F-35C战机的长