设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:纳川
万维读者网 > 天下论坛 > 帖子
My REQUESTS in the "CASE"
送交者: 王利民 2023年04月20日14:24:18 于 [天下论坛] 发送悄悄话

My Requests of “Evidence”, “Fairness”, “Court Decisions”, and “Services” in the Perversely Fabricated and Distorted “Child Neglect” Case (Docket# NN-09918-21) --- My Daughter Alexandria Wang Having Been Seduced and Abducted by American Evil System’s Humanscums

By Limin Wang

April 20, 2023, Thursday

My two following emails were sent on January 25 and April 20, 2023, respectively, to New York Courts at question@nycourts.gov; Jane Shortell, presumably the court clerk on this “child neglect” case with Docket# NN-09918-21, at jshortel@nycourts.gov; Rachel Radomski, NYC “ACS” attorney, at Rachel.Radomski@acs.nyc.gov; Melissa Keller, NYC “ACS” attorney, at Melissa.Keller@acs.nyc.gov; and my daughter Alexandria Wang in this case, at REDACTED@gmail.com. The name of the so-called “Judge” is given as Emily Ruben, while the MULTIPLE in-person “trials” were held at Room 460, Queens County Family Court, 151-20 Jamaica Ave, Queens, NY 11432, since October 2022. Never from anywhere is known of the email address of such a “judge” to me. Before the in-person “trials”, there have been DOZENS of so-called “virtual hearings” mostly held by the same bunch of HUMANSCUMS from the American Evil System since the first “Family Court” “virtual hearing” on October 05, 2021. In NONE of the “hearings” or “trials”, those AES HUMANSCUMS ever allowed or required my daughter Alexandria Wang, 17-and-a-half years old then and almost 19 years old now, to appear and present and cross-examine and be cross-examined. Meanwhile, those AES HUMANSCUMS, including the “judge” herself and the court officers, almost always MUTED ME, DEAFENED ME, “OBJECTED” ME, INTERRUPTED ME, PREVENTED ME FROM CROSS-EXAMINING THEIR SO-CALLED “WITNESSES” ACTUALLY HUMANSCUMS, THREATENED TO REMOVE OR ACTUALLY REMOVED ME FROM THE “COURTROOM”. THOSE HUMANSCUMS WITHIN THE NEW YORK EVIL SYSTEM ONLY ALLOW THE MALICIOUS LIES AND MURDEROUS EVILS FROM THEIR OWN TO PREVAIL IN THIS BOGUS “RULE OF LAW” SYSTEM. Alexandria Wang, through her VERY OCCASIONAL “communications” with me since she was de facto seduced and abducted by AES HUMANSCUMS as uniformed cops from NYPD Precinct 109 on the night of September 24 – 25, 2021, has become EXTREMELY VOLATILE, under the SHROUD of “psychiatric diagnoses and treatments” by the AES “medical professionals” HUMANSCUMS from Long Island Jewish Medical Center and South Oaks Hospital, and of “foster care” by the SEEMINGLY catholic entity named as “SCO Family of Services”. Before all these, the American-Chinese Hybrid Evil System’s HUMANSCUMS have been for many long years or decades brainwashing my BOTH DAUGHTERS through “school education”, internet, some “peers” but actually vicious HUMANSCUMETTES, and other means to 1) STUPIDLY BELIEVE IN THE INTOXICATING SHIT OF THE SO-CALLED AMERICAN OPPORTUNITY, FREEDOM, OR DREAM; 2) FEEL ONLY ASHAMED OF THEIR PARENTS’ ACTUAL LONG-YEARS BOTTOM-CLASS STRUGGLES; and even worse, 3) BLAME AND ACCUSE almost everything really or misconstrued bad on their parents, ESPECIALLY OUTRAGEOUSLY WRONGFULLY, on me the father VIGIROUSLY FIGHTING BACK AGAINST THE ACHES AND ITS HUMANSCUMS. May God and Heroes DESTROY THE AMERICAN EVIL SYSTM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS.

Email sent as a reply on January 25, 2023:

January 25, 2023, Wed

Hello, NYC ACS, "Family Court", NYCourts, and my daughter Alexandria,

I was evicted by the Civil Court Housing Part on December 19, 2022, and could not receive your possible post mails from there any more. For your arranged SHAME AND SHAM "Family Court" "trials", please honor my requests:

1) The FIRST-EVER APPEARANCE of my daughter Alexandria Wang on such a "Family Court", since she is the PARTY being pitted by the American Evil System against the parents. The so-called "Administration for Children's Services" are COWARD HUMANSCUMS who writtenly alleged so much but RARELY NOBODY COULD SIGN SUCH "allegation" papers, and can DISTORT and FABRICATE ANYTHING AS IF MY DAUGHTER HAD SAID IT.

2) Please burn an exact same CD, of the cops' body camera videos and your request file for them, as the ACS brought to the "Family Court" in October 2022 and SELECTIVELY PLAYED BY THE SAS "Family Court" on the first two "trials". I want to have the CD from ACS while I attend the January 27, 2023 third "trial". I do NOT want these files on a USB drive from you. 

Truly,

Limin Wang

Victim of the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM

Email sent as a reply on April 20, 2023:

April 20, 2023, Thursday

To whomever is concerned,

Please render your so-called "duty", "judge", or "children services" with any bit of "care" and "responsibility", instead of KEEPING DISCHARGING YOUR VICIOUS HUMANSCUM EVIL IN ALL FORMS AT ALL VENUES. I have clearly informed you, New York City "Administration for Children's Services" and Queens County "Family Court" on my January 25, 2023 email, shown immediately above, that both parents Li Li and me Limin Wang had been EVICTED from the previous rental place (136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355) on December 19, 2022 by the SAME kind of, but PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED, SHAM AND SHAME "civil court" housing part proceedings.

I request YOU, the American Evil System HUMANSCUMS, in this perversely fabricated and distorted "child neglect" case --- docket # NN-09918-21, SEND ALL FILES IN THEIR ELECTRONIC VERSION YOU HAVE PRETENDED TO HAVE "SERVED" since January 27, 2023. The American Evil System presents ZERO chance for its SYSTEMATIC PERSECUTION VICTIMS, including me and Li Li, to have any place to live as a "home", and my current, well-probably-temporary, rental residence is NOT suited to securely receive your "legal documents".

Since today is April 20, 2023, a "SPECIAL" day due to this EVIL "case", I'd like to point out that HUMANSCUMS of the New York EVIL System used a NEVER-AUTHORIZED-BY-THE-CLIENTS agent, namely, Mr. SiCong Yu, from insurance company EmblemHealth, to keep wantonly manipulating my family's online account with New York State Department of Health, and thus removed my daughter Alexandria Wang from EmblemHealth to Affinity and a bunch of other "NONRESPONSIVE" "insurance" companies, and MALICIOUSLY ALTERED Alexandria Wang's Date of Birth to April 20.

Truly,

Limin Wang

Victim of the American Evil System, or more specifically, the New York EVIL System

0%(0)
0%(0)
  An early version mistyped 2021  /无内容 - 王利民 04/20/23 (96)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2022: 赛德:中国改革派必看:复辟和反复辟
2022: 基本人性与社会制度
2021: 当代大哲宣昶玮关于西方普世价值和东方
2021: 盲族,评“中西文化对比”