設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:奇異恩典
萬維讀者網 > 彩虹之約 > 帖子
天天背起他的十字架,並跟從主
送交者: theson 2008年10月18日21:03:03 於 [彩虹之約] 發送悄悄話
Take Up His Cross Daily and Follow Me Let's Pray: We need Your light, and Your revelation. We desire to follow You to perform the Father's plan, God's economy, and to take care of the growth in life, to have the real spirituality. Hymn:988 Today's Verses and Footnotes: Luke 9:1-36 Key Verse: Luke 9:23 And He said to them all, If anyone wants to come after Me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow Me. Filling the Blanks (Please double-click the blanks): The cross is not merely a suffering; it is also a (killing). It kills and terminates the criminal. Christ first (bore) the cross and then was (crucified). We, His believers, first were crucified with Him and now bear the cross. To us, to bear the cross is to remain under the (killing) of the death of Christ for the terminating of our (self), our natural life, and our old man. (See Matt. 16:24 note 3) Tomorrow: The Merciful and Loving Savior   請我們先禱告 主,我們需要你的光,也需要你的啟示。我們渴望跟從你,實行父的計劃,神的經綸,並顧到生命中的長大,而有真實的屬靈!   詩歌:677♫   今日經節及註解 路九1~36 重點經節: 路9:23 耶穌又對眾人說,若有人要跟從我,就當否認己,天天背起他的十字架,並跟從我。   填空(請用鼠標左鍵選擇空白處) 十字架不僅是受苦,也是(殺死)。十字架殺死並了結罪犯。基督是先(背)十字架,然後(釘)十字架;今天我們這些信祂的人,是先與祂同釘十字架,然後背十字架。對我們來說,背十字架乃是留在基督之死的(殺死)里,以了結我們的(己)、天然生命和舊人。( 參太十六24注3) 明天:憐憫慈愛的救主
0%(0)
0%(0)
  差遣十二使徒擴展祂的職事 - theson 10/18/08 (172)
  十字架不僅是受苦,也是殺死。 - theson 10/18/08 (190)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖